Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s the youngest kid never in a car seat? He looks small for his age and he should be on at least a booster seat, ideally a high back one!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Cas will recover in time for the weekends football and beach hut visits.
Can’t believe she’s bought beige linen bedding 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh great, Hugo on a dirt bike - bet the local peeps will be super happy to hear that tearing across the fields!

Reactions: 7
He must have had a lot of birthday money to buy that bike then plus all the extra bits he’s had to order. Such a mistake him buying that bike. Look at all the trouble he had with the last bike. Does he still have that too? Why any brand wants to be associated with her and her family I have no idea. I avoid any brand she promotes

Reactions: 6
I give it a matter of weeks before the dirt bike gets crashed in a field. But it won’t be H’s fault of course, it’ll have been “stolen” again.

Reactions: 6
He must have had a lot of birthday money to buy that bike then plus all the extra bits he’s had to order. Such a mistake him buying that bike. Look at all the trouble he had with the last bike. Does he still have that too? Why any brand wants to be associated with her and her family I have no idea. I avoid any brand she promotes
Didn’t he have driving lessons too? Failed his theory because it was ‘unfairly’ marked. He will have a whole fleet of vehicles to chose from very soon.

Reactions: 4
She’s no doubt written that to purposely get people to feel sorry for her and then buy whatever it is she’s been given to promote. They all seem to do this. It’s Black Friday and most of the insta-clones will be rubbing their grabby little hands with glee thinking of all the commission that’s coming their way in time for Xmas. Well at least she’s mentioned tattle although I don’t know why - her sheeple followers can read the threads and make up their own minds. Expect a few sheep to stray. As for women supporting women - all I will say is I do support others whether they are women or men, so long as they are honest and truthful. Jess is a spendaholic, with an addiction to needing things so long as they are branded. Happy to publicly shame her sons school, teaching staff, their policies, their emails, their meetings, and more than happy to publicly throw her poor mum under the bus with cryptic messages about their estrangement, without letting her mum tell her side. She uses all of this as ‘content’ and for ‘engagement’ and that is shameful behaviour. So Jess shouldn’t be so high and mighty, because she isn’t kind nor supportive, only if it suits her.

Reactions: 12