Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes someone think ‘I’m going to film myself putting Quality Street in a jar”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes someone think ‘I’m going to film myself putting Quality Street in a jar”?
And then speaking like a chav teen “bleeping innit” !! Ok Jess ur such a pretentious asshole who will never be down with your kids because you’re heads so far up your own arse

Reactions: 13
Snippy grid post about being criticised for doing so many ads this week.
I don’t understand why she even put it out there. If it were me, I’d have ignored it and continued. She’s such an attention seeker, seeking validations on everything but you have to agree with her. She must be so tiresome to live with.

Reactions: 2
She just wants a load of her ‘huns’ to come running to her defence and back her up. Pathetic attention seeking

Reactions: 6
How old is Cas? We introduced our kids to the idea of giving as early as infants, yes they weren’t actively participating in the gift choosing process and didn’t know what was going on but from about 2 they were able to pick something for their sibling (with a guidance and support of course). It’s odd to me that this is the first year he’s being told to think about others and not just himself, actually. Scrap that. This is Jess. It’s not odd 😂

So teaches C about giving at Christmas (with her money) and then proceeds to spoil the kid rotten for the rest of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

You can really tell in her reel with the shot of the view outside Casper’s bedroom why we never see the outside of the house 😂 doesn’t fit her aesthetic

Moving the kitchen from the rear of the house into some sort of thoroughfare was such a weird choice. It seems like Jess wanted to use the rear area for some sort of open plan dining room / lounge / TV room area, but they have an actual lounge for that.

You know, the lounge with not one but two massively oversized mirrors 😂

That kitchen isn’t a kitchen, it’s a corridor.

I’m sorry but Hugo just makes me shudder . Bruno looks so much kinder and warmer. Also she just irritates the life out of me. And hows she only 39 ? I’m 46 at Xmas and she could be my nana!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Hugo just makes me shudder . Bruno looks so much kinder and warmer. Also she just irritates the life out of me. And hows she only 39 ? I’m 46 at Xmas and she could be my nana!
Hugo gives me junkie vibes!he looks scary & totally agree about Jess she is ageing terribly for 39 thought late 40s for sure!

Reactions: 8