Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it boils down to wanting more money. She’s posted it online, for sympathy, but specifically asked for no comment or judgment - so completely one sided. This is a new low and Jess comes across as a complete horror.

Reactions: 9
She’s posted again about the estranged mum situation with some more cryptic hints.
Ah the house her mum was in backing onto the football field
---
I wondered if during The Breakup Era, she asked her mum to move out of her (Jess') house and the mum said no?
Yeah and perhaps it was less a ‘mum took us in’ and more her cuckooing her way back into her mum’s space

Reactions: 3
I’m still trying to figure out what on earth she means. Although I think @Mythoughts is right and her mum bought out her ex husband when they split. Unless he left and didn’t demand his stake back because he was wealthy enough and wanted the kids to have stability?

I wondered if during The Breakup Era, she asked her mum to move out of her (Jess') house and the mum said no?
Possibly! One thing seems to be clear, which is that as much as Jess says this house wasn’t the reason for the estrangement, it was a massive bone of contention between them especially wrt whose house it really was and who deserved to live in it.

I’m still trying to figure out what on earth she means. Although I think @Mythoughts is right and her mum bought out her ex husband when they split. Unless he left and didn’t demand his stake back because he was wealthy enough and wanted the kids to have stability?

Possibly! One thing seems to be clear, which is that as much as Jess says this house wasn’t the reason for the estrangement, it was a massive bone of contention between them especially wrt whose house it really was and who deserved to live in it.
I’m sure her mum is well off isn’t she so could've bought her out to keep the place but who knows maybe she’s not so well off after years of bailing her ungrateful daughter out

The whole bit about the house ownership becoming muddled - what? Surely it’s on the contract? Unless it’s an argument about who paid the mortgage or increased the value by doing it up? God I hate cryptic posts. Either explain or keep quiet.

Reactions: 10
Wow that says a lot but not also saying anything! I reckon reading between the lines that her mum bailed her and the house out at some stage and Jess perhaps expected it was all still hers and has a shock when her mum wanted her share of the house??

Reactions: 11
I’m sure her mum’s house was up for sale a few years ago then taken off the market, it was on for something like £600k. I assumed it was her mum’s but now she’s said it was hers as she met R on the field outside the house she shared with her ex.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like her mum had her own money tied up in that house and when it sold has decided to keep her share rather than give it to her entitled daughter Jess who would spend it in 5 minutes flat. Jess has a spending problem. She also has a problem with parenting & boundaries. What an awful thing to write about your mum knowing she can’t reply to that publicly. I’d like to hear what her mum has to say to that.

I think Jess is a pretty awful person all round tbh - at least how she comes across on instagram. So she’s related to Steve Ovett, so what? She’s clearly (understandably) affected by her parents divorce but seems to think she’s god’s gift, the way she talks about her late teens and twenties when she worked in an estate agency, entered beauty pageants snd got married, you’d think she was Carrie Bradshaw.
Great that she met Russ but she seems to be a tit step parent and gives her boys no boundaries and far too much adoration.
She thinks she’s above other people with her taste and life choices but she seems so cold and, well, rough.

Reactions: 12
I think Jess is a pretty awful person all round tbh - at least how she comes across on instagram. So she’s related to Steve Ovett, so what? She’s clearly (understandably) affected by her parents divorce but seems to think she’s god’s gift, the way she talks about her late teens and twenties when she worked in an estate agency, entered beauty pageants snd got married, you’d think she was Carrie Bradshaw.
Great that she met Russ but she seems to be a tit step parent and gives her boys no boundaries and far too much adoration.
She thinks she’s above other people with her taste and life choices but she seems so cold and, well, rough.
Crikey there’s a real family resemblance 😬

Jess didn't post the estranged mum thing because she got tired of people asking her for the last few years. She done it as she was "advertising" butter, or giving a shout out to this other account. Out of allllll the comments and dms she got, only this one did she choose to put in her story. I thought it was off by her choice of phrase "don't cry over spilt butter" when the common phrase is "don't cry over spilt milk."

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Jess didn't post the estranged mum thing because she got tired of people asking her for the last few years. She done it as she was "advertising" butter, or giving a shout out to this other account. Out of allllll the comments and dms she got, only this one did she choose to put in her story. I thought it was off by her choice of phrase "don't cry over spilt butter" when the common phrase is "don't cry over spilt milk."
Absolutely unbelievable!

Imagine getting some #kindlygifted butter out of that post. Hope that was worth airing all your dirty laundry for, Jess!

Reactions: 13
The birthday boy puts me on edge in every photo of him. I can't put my finger on it but I know I'd hate to have him in my children's circle of friends and/or as their boyfriend

Reactions: 10
I'm always surprised when she mentions their ages because she adultifies all her children in hugely toxic ways.

The birthday boy puts me on edge in every photo of him. I can't put my finger on it but I know I'd hate to have him in my children's circle of friends and/or as their boyfriend
It’s his face. He looks like a little tit.

Reactions: 7
Jess: “My boys make my heart burst” 🥰

*Shot of boys loading the car boot at IKEA*

She sets the bar soooo low for them.

Also, her birthday tribute seems to be for a five year old kid: “His joy beams in his helpfulness, his beaming smile, his pause before he previously would have lost the plot, his complete drive and despite to be and do better everyday [sic]”.

So now that he’s not verbally abusing staff and students and school, and generally making a nuisance of himself on the daily, what’s the betting that we never hear about his neurodivergence ever again? 🤔

Reactions: 12