Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birthday boy puts me on edge in every photo of him. I can't put my finger on it but I know I'd hate to have him in my children's circle of friends and/or as their boyfriend
I agree,You can almost feel the tension radiating through her pictures of him.I imagine its like living on tenderhooks with his moodswings.

Reactions: 10
Jess: “My boys make my heart burst” 🥰

*Shot of boys loading the car boot at IKEA*

She sets the bar soooo low for them.

Also, her birthday tribute seems to be for a five year old kid: “His joy beams in his helpfulness, his beaming smile, his pause before he previously would have lost the plot, his complete drive and despite to be and do better everyday [sic]”.

So now that he’s not verbally abusing staff and students and school, and generally making a nuisance of himself on the daily, what’s the betting that we never hear about his neurodivergence ever again? 🤔
I particularly liked the bit where he went ‘how the duck do you get this open?’ Ahhh birthday memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s something really quite sinister about H. He looks cold and calculating.

Reactions: 11
Gosh poor Jess, so stressed and on the verge of breakdown from her very stressful life of making content and drinking tea that she’s put petrol in get diesel car. Lucky she’s just received enough money to pay for a couple of big holidays and all her debts then isn’t it…

Reactions: 11
Great to see she continues to be a complete dick. I wonder if she used any money from the house sale to pay her mum back for the beach hut? It baffles me how she claims to earn six figures but had to borrow money for the beach hut and has only just been able to get a new kitchen…

Reactions: 9
Great to see she continues to be a complete dick. I wonder if she used any money from the house sale to pay her mum back for the beach hut? It baffles me how she claims to earn six figures but had to borrow money for the beach hut and has only just been able to get a new kitchen…
Something isn’t adding up.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t add up, but she’s still a reckless spender so I’m sure that’s where most of her money goes.

I mean does she ever stop buying furniture? Why were they even buying flat pack stuff in IKEA when she does nothing but stuff the house with furniture she doesn’t need from FB marketplace? The cabins were full of bedroom furniture. What exactly did they need? 🤯

Reactions: 8
Oh dear poor hard done by H was harshly marked for his theory test - well yes, it’s pretty important!! The thought of him bombing around the Sussex lanes in a hot hatch 😱😫

And she’s doing too much - too much what exactly? Sitting on her sofa holding a mug? Ooh a PTA fireworks event, she must be exhausted.

She is so deluded! There is no marking. It’s either right or wrong. And 30 something is a really low score. And she made no mention of his hazard perception score. I’m guessing that was also pretty low!

Reactions: 7
Oh dear poor hard done by H was harshly marked for his theory test - well yes, it’s pretty important!! The thought of him bombing around the Sussex lanes in a hot hatch 😱😫

And she’s doing too much - too much what exactly? Sitting on her sofa holding a mug? Ooh a PTA fireworks event, she must be exhausted.
Theory tests are marked by a computer aren’t they? So she’s chatting bollocks again. Answers are right or wrong, there’s no ‘harsh marking’ 🤣

• Haha
I thought it was all computer based and computer marked, and you get the results as soon as you’re done?

and hasn’t he been riding a scooter? Don’t you have to do tests for that before they let you out? So as he already has road knowledge he should have flown through this!

Attachments

Theory tests are marked by a computer aren’t they? So she’s chatting bollocks again. Answers are right or wrong, there’s no ‘harsh marking’ 🤣
Considering my theory was done on computer 20 years ago I'm sure as pickle that it is now, there's defo no person sat there marking them! It's right or wrong!
And surely for someone who is neuro diverse as she says H is needs to have their hazard perception perfect as they are more likely to make snap decisions? Sorry if I have that wrong

I live quite close to her and the amount of young lives lost in car accidents of teenagers is dreadful. I, for one, am glad he’s failed if he’s not ready. She should know this too 🙁

Reactions: 6
Her body language in that video and the way she explains it away makes me think that Darling H kicked off about his failing...but obviously Jess can't "appeal" and explain "how her darling boy" struggles to a computer programme can she?

Not so easy when you don't have teachers to blame is it Jess?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s black and white - right or wrong no beige here. He passes or he fails - scary that he has been zooming about on his scooter for a while now and produces a low score in his theory test. No mention of the hazard protection side of things.
I'd be worried about him on the roads on that scooter with a limited of understanding of the Highway Code and a lack of protection - for his sake. Still at least the rest of us are spared H driving about in a hot hatch for a while longer.

Reactions: 6
That’s a really good point: he should know all this stuff already! The fact he doesn’t - and he can still go out on the roads on a scooter - is pretty scary.

Sadly you only do a cbt for a bike so you don’t have to know anything and it’s near impossible to fail a cbt test. I only know this as 2 of my sons did them and had bikes. I hated them being on them . Thankfully they all did car tests and drive cars now bar one who has a motor bike. I personally think you should have to have a theory to ride a scooter , no one should be on the road without it. She really thinks he’s perfect.

Reactions: 8
Sadly you only do a cbt for a bike so you don’t have to know anything and it’s near impossible to fail a cbt test. I only know this as 2 of my sons did them and had bikes. I hated them being on them . Thankfully they all did car tests and drive cars now bar one who has a motor bike. I personally think you should have to have a theory to ride a scooter , no one should be on the road without it. She really thinks he’s perfect.
I was reading this so assumed there was more to it. But even the fact that he’s already on the road should give him some knowledge!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was reading this so assumed there was more to it. But even the fact that he’s already on the road should give him some knowledge!
That’s what I meant more than anything - simply being out on the roads should give him a ton of road sense.