Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cas’s face tells me he takes after Hugo rather than Bruno unfortunately. He’s got the same moody, self entitled expression 🙁

Reactions: 7
You can tell Hugo is a stoner!
Cas us definitely going to be her next "little firecracker" 🙄

Reactions: 5
Christ, H is so skinny, pale and gaunt. He looks terrible. Is that all the weed he smokes? If so, the munchies aren’t doing much for him

I’m sorry but Hugo just makes me shudder . Bruno looks so much kinder and warmer. Also she just irritates the life out of me. And hows she only 39 ? I’m 46 at Xmas and she could be my nana!
You can just imagine the way he walks too, probably with his pants showing at the back. So much attitude and he does look a bit out of it.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad the boys got her something she likes for her birthday. Thirty-five English Pounds for a cardboard box though?? #artisan

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A beige recipe card box for her beige kitchen? Are we really supposed to believe her kids chose that for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was expecting her to open the box and there be something exciting inside not some filing cards 😂

What a tit gift to “receive”! She would have to send russ a direct link to this as you wouldn’t gift such tit to a loved one,either that or she purchased herself and took the money bk from the boys. Shes such a smug c**t she really torments me the way she makes out how great she is when in reality shes raising a physco junkie and can’t maintain relationships with family!

Reactions: 6
I’m glad the boys got her something she likes for her birthday. Thirty-five English Pounds for a cardboard box though?? #artisan
Surely darling H could have whipped up a recipe box for his perfect and supportive mummy in his joinery class??

Reactions: 4
There must be so much to unpack with Jess. Just a few points:

-Her parents splitting up when she was very small - what relationship did she have with her Dad and did she know he had another family?
-She's split from the father of her two older boys but do they have any relationship with him? if not, why? and surely that's very hard for them seeing him with a 'new' family.
-All the Mum stuff (being overly close then cutting her off)

Reactions: 3
There must be so much to unpack with Jess. Just a few points:

-Her parents splitting up when she was very small - what relationship did she have with her Dad and did she know he had another family?
-She's split from the father of her two older boys but do they have any relationship with him? if not, why? and surely that's very hard for them seeing him with a 'new' family.
-All the Mum stuff (being overly close then cutting her off)
I agree. Such a tangled, multi-generational mess full of trauma and estrangements. That kind of stuff messes you up for life.

Reactions: 6
WTF is she wearing in her stories? Yellow and brown fleece lumberjack shirt?
And of all the jackets and perfect for dog walking and being on the sidelines of football items she owns, why tf did she choose to wear a fleece in the tipping down rain?