Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“TV related admin” my god you are a grade A cock! Imagine your life being so f’ing dull that you call getting a television on the wall “admin” please now!instagram is bleeping the world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you all notice how Russ had all HIS family over last night? But she had to say OUR beautiful family? Never even heard her talking about his family ever, let alone seen them, apart from the older boys.

Bet they've never been around with her there, she walks about with her head up her beige arse.

She's totally unbearable

Reactions: 11
She's so passive aggressive about the carbon monoxide alarm...who cares where it goes!

Did you all notice how Russ had all HIS family over last night? But she had to say OUR beautiful family? Never even heard her talking about his family ever, let alone seen them, apart from the older boys.

Bet they've never been around with her there, she walks about with her head up her beige arse.

She's totally unbearable
I thought that was very telling! She’s away, get the family over!

Reactions: 8
She's so passive aggressive about the carbon monoxide alarm...who cares where it goes!
Imagine prioritising aesthetics over safety of your family. Amazed she’s not tried to find a super special beige one.

Imagine prioritising aesthetics over safety of your family. Amazed she’s not tried to find a super special beige one.
Such a dozy bint she is,who would be bothered by the location of something that can potentially save lives.only this pretentious twit! Newsflash Jess it needs to be close to the source

Reactions: 2
Interesting latest post....I wonder if jess' mum brought out her ex so they could keep the house and all lived together. And then I wonder if jess wanted to sell and her mum didn't or vice versa and that's what led to the fall out?
She always used to say it was her mums house though? Like when they moved in with her when her and Russ split?
Seems harsh to post it all online though.

Reactions: 7
Her poor Mum; she has no public right of reply does she? No platform to respond on.

Jess is just awful to do this, but then again (in the same way that it will be for her own sons), I wonder if - to an extent- Jess’s Mum is reaping the returns of raising an entitled, self-obsessed, friendless, daughter, who doesn’t seem to be able to build healthy relationships with anyone?

She’s posted again about the estranged mum situation with some more cryptic hints.
So she’s blaming her mum, even though she said she doesn’t want pity and isn’t a victim - that’s exactly how it comes across!

Reactions: 6
It sounds like it's all about money to me? I can't imagine losing contact with my only child and how heartbreaking that must be for her mam. Unless she's done something horrific.

Interesting latest post....I wonder if jess' mum brought out her ex so they could keep the house and all lived together. And then I wonder if jess wanted to sell and her mum didn't or vice versa and that's what led to the fall out?
She always used to say it was her mums house though? Like when they moved in with her when her and Russ split?
Seems harsh to post it all online though.
I wondered if during The Breakup Era, she asked her mum to move out of her (Jess') house and the mum said no?

Reactions: 1