Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shock horror, darling H failed his exams!
No-one could've seen that coming!!! 🙄

How long are we giving the carpentry course before he kicks off, because his tutors "just don't understand him"
And expect him to make other things, not just smoking boxes or whatever they are called.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her good post about H is up. Shame we didn’t do a bingo card, I think most of what people guessed is included!

I’m not a fan of Jess, or darling Hugo, but for once, I’ve found her social media slightly refreshing today. She could have said how amazingly he’d done and not told the world he failed, but she did actually tell the truth.

Maybe I’m just irritated because everyone else I follow on social media, private and public has gushed over either a level or gcse results over the last week. If I read ‘they’ve smashed it’ one more time, I think I might be sick. And I’m fairly sure 9/10 haven’t smashed it at all!

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of Jess, or darling Hugo, but for once, I’ve found her social media slightly refreshing today. She could have said how amazingly he’d done and not told the world he failed, but she did actually tell the truth.

Maybe I’m just irritated because everyone else I follow on social media, private and public has gushed over either a level or gcse results over the last week. If I read ‘they’ve smashed it’ one more time, I think I might be sick. And I’m fairly sure 9/10 haven’t smashed it at all!
Yes - this! My child collected results last week - while we were at school - there was a girl sobbing her heart out as she hadn’t got the results that she expected and needed. I’ve looked at the gushing social media posts since and thought of that girl - of course, celebrate your successes but be mindful of others - Jess has got the tone bang on here - it’s really refreshing.

Reactions: 4
Yes - this! My child collected results last week - while we were at school - there was a girl sobbing her heart out as she hadn’t got the results that she expected and needed. I’ve looked at the gushing social media posts since and thought of that girl - of course, celebrate your successes but be mindful of others - Jess has got the tone bang on here - it’s really refreshing.
Jess is the most inauthentic person ever. If H had somehow passed everything she would be the braggiest mother on instagram 🥲

Reactions: 9
I do think you have a point @Elegant Tits - it is rare to see a mother be honest that her child didn’t pass any GCSEs. But that’s the problem with sharing every detail of her life! She couldn’t not share because she’s been talking for years about how H has barely engaged with or attended school ever since Covid, and that he was only being entered for English and Maths (please correct me if I’m wrong, maybe he sat more than that) and was unlikely to scrape a pass in either.

I also agree with @Okgolightly - if H had managed to get 4’s, my god, she would have been screaming from the rooftops that her angel had managed to succeed despite hardly being at school and despite all the grief he got from mean, ignorant teachers who never understood his neurodivergence 👀

Reactions: 8
I do think you have a point @Elegant Tits - it is rare to see a mother be honest that her child didn’t pass any GCSEs. But that’s the problem with sharing every detail of her life! She couldn’t not share because she’s been talking for years about how H has barely engaged with or attended school ever since Covid, and that he was only being entered for English and Maths (please correct me if I’m wrong, maybe he sat more than that) and was unlikely to scrape a pass in either.

I also agree with @Okgolightly - if H had managed to get 4’s, my god, she would have been screaming from the rooftops that her angel had managed to succeed despite hardly being at school and despite all the grief he got from mean, ignorant teachers who never understood his neurodivergence 👀

Absolutely, had he passed it would have all been due to her and H’s hard work. And the #AD online tutor.

Reactions: 5
God if it was £2 I’d have had to give them a tenner at least and tell them to keep the change lol

Reactions: 2
Her son must be basically unable to string a sentence together to not have passed the only 2 exams he sat. Maybe that’s why he is always doing rude hand gestures…..

Reactions: 3
"Another day in the reno (ree no)"? Surely its pronounced ren-o as its short for renovation.

• Haha
I think the whole family, or Jess’s side at least are thick as mince. If you think about it, the only thing going for Jess and Hugo is they’re thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How lovely for her that her boys have inherited her love of shopping. Not cheap shops either.

Reactions: 6
Lovely family holiday, spending mummy's money in a new location 🥰

Can't believe they bought those trainers just to immediately sell them, it's so unfair on anyone who actually wants them

Reactions: 6