Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this article?

This is hilarious when you know about Jess and her spending habits. Basically, all the article recommends is reselling stuff you have lying around at home (of which Jess has tons) and using a cashback app for your everyday spending (which in her case is rather a lot).

Reactions: 3
Does she actually have a company set up? Has anyone found it? Wonder if she does declare it all!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see this article?

Well that's just ridiculous isn't it, most people don't have 3 grand's worth of stuff just lying around to sell, certainly not repeatedly so you could call it an income. I sold loads of stuff on Vinted, probably made a grand, but I've got nothing left to sell. I guess there are many people like her who have time to go to all those car boot sales etc to keep getting new stuff to sell.

Reactions: 2
Watching her London stories, I have to say Bruno actually seems a really nice lad (considering what his mum and brother are like) yet Hugo is surly and rude. Jess craves any attention from him and certainly seems to favour him over Bruno. I hope Bruno is successful with his football and moves away from the ‘golden child’

Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan of Jess, or darling Hugo, but for once, I’ve found her social media slightly refreshing today. She could have said how amazingly he’d done and not told the world he failed, but she did actually tell the truth.

Maybe I’m just irritated because everyone else I follow on social media, private and public has gushed over either a level or gcse results over the last week. If I read ‘they’ve smashed it’ one more time, I think I might be sick. And I’m fairly sure 9/10 haven’t smashed it at all!
I agree, it does feel like 99% of kids ‘smashed it’ if fb posts are the indicator!

Well that's just ridiculous isn't it, most people don't have 3 grand's worth of stuff just lying around to sell, certainly not repeatedly so you could call it an income. I sold loads of stuff on Vinted, probably made a grand, but I've got nothing left to sell. I guess there are many people like her who have time to go to all those car boot sales etc to keep getting new stuff to sell.
She only has the stuff to sell because she buys her kids £300 trainers and £200 hoodies in the first place.

Reactions: 4
She only has the stuff to sell because she buys her kids £300 trainers and £200 hoodies in the first place.
Exactly!

“Woo hoo, I made three grand selling stuff! I mean I’d bought it all for around five grand, but I made three grand guys!”

Reactions: 5
I know re the knife and fork. She mentioend he was doing it to show them its posh ot soemthing hut he doesn’t even hold them properly!

She is in utter awe of them and every single thing they do, no matter how mundane. Doesn’t she see having to bribe them with designer things in exchange for 36 hours of their time, minus when they’re asleep, is actually very sad and not something to be joyous about?

• Heart
Her new kitchen looks as exciting as her personality. Beige and dull

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A trip to London and staying overnight to go shopping would be my 16yo sons idea of Hell 😂😂. Pretty sure he would just leave me there on my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A trip to London and staying overnight to go shopping would be my 16yo sons idea of Hell 😂😂. Pretty sure he would just leave me there on my own.
Ah but @rubygems your Darling son wouldn’t expect you to fork out hundreds of pounds for being an overall silly sausage and failing his 2 GCSEs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her kitchen looks so cheap like it’s made out of MDF boards. I dread to think how much they’re spending on it