Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And electrical items under tarps? Not your run of the mill, easy to replace items either, she has to have the posh “scandi-design” ones. Tells you everything you need to know about her disposable income that’s she can casually keep them under a tarp 🙄
The two cabins must be so full of tit if she’s forced to keep her kitchen stuff out in the elements.

Reactions: 4
Isn't this the 2nd time Asbo Boy crashed his moped?
Screenshot_20230818_151536_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Can’t remember him crashing it before, but it was stolen and crashed.

And to think how much she crowed about giving her baby boy some much needed independence and transport 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's GCSE results day, get ready for a gushing story about darling angel child H and his amazing school journey!! Expect a lovely photo of him glaring at her whilst giving her the finger as she buys his time with an expensive shopping trip. ( I'm grumpy I got no sleep but we know it's true) 👍

Reactions: 12
It's GCSE results day, get ready for a gushing story about darling angel child H and his amazing school journey!! Expect a lovely photo of him glaring at her whilst giving her the finger as she buys his time with an expensive shopping trip. ( I'm grumpy I got no sleep but we know it's true) 👍
Alongside quotes of how it doesn’t matter if you don’t do well academically, all that matters is that you’re kind and lovely. Whilst he is flipping her off in the pic and genuinely looking like he might kill her if she doesn’t buy him his next expensive desire. But yes, be kind like her wonderful H 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s such a dick. Between her boring beige kitchen revamp and that awful offspring of hers plus her posh beach hut she just pees me off. But I’m here to see how crap he does at his gcses and she will be all “ education doesn’t matter” or “it’s the schools fault for failing him”

Reactions: 7
I’ll put money on ‘if only schools understood that academics aren’t for everyone like my H’ and ‘both Sir and I beamed as we saw H had managed to pass English and maths knowing we had done our job’ 🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 6
Bet H's teachers got hammered the night he left, all sitting around, doing impressions of her in meetings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll put money on ‘if only schools understood that academics aren’t for everyone like my H’ and ‘both Sir and I beamed as we saw H had managed to pass English and maths knowing we had done our job’ 🥲🥲🥲
Haha, you have her patter down to a tee. Let’s see if you’re correct…

Reactions: 2
On tenterhooks to see how she spins it or if the ‘man of the hour’ even turned up to collect his results 🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
So shock horror, darling H failed his exams!
No-one could've seen that coming!!! 🙄

How long are we giving the carpentry course before he kicks off, because his tutors "just don't understand him"

Reactions: 7