Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC they’ve gone for IKEA units with designer doors to give them the high end look they’re after.

I’m very underwhelmed so far. They’re so boring. I’m not saying kitchen doors need to be ornate, but those door fronts look like they belong in an office space to me!

Reactions: 4
The kitchen looks tit!!

I'm sorry...but how long does the wet washing need to lie in the basket for it to go mouldy!!?? That's just rank! Any excuse to buy new stuff!

Reactions: 5
It looks terrible - looks like an office kitchen. It literally looks like unpainted mdf..

Reactions: 5
Presumably the wood has some sort of laminate on it to stop it from getting stained by kitchen grease, fingerprints, and general dirt over time.

So she applied for one college and course. Its oversubscribed, already started and she hadn’t heard so chased and he doesn’t have a place. She says she hasn’t done enough, correct! Also for H who is a nightmare and has had to wait and they need to find a job. She’s pure chaos. Maybe stop flogging on insta and look after your kids
---
Also fancy taking a picture of you crying just to post on insta. 100% your fault Jess and pure narcissism taking a picture for the gram.

Reactions: 13
So she applied for one college and course. Its oversubscribed, already started and she hadn’t heard so chased and he doesn’t have a place. She says she hasn’t done enough, correct! Also for H who is a nightmare and has had to wait and they need to find a job. She’s pure chaos. Maybe stop flogging on insta and look after your kids
---
Also fancy taking a picture of you crying just to post on insta. 100% your fault Jess and pure narcissism taking a picture for the gram.
Loved that she tagged the college too, as though they are going to be swayed by her crying selfie. H is 16- time he took some responsibility and stopped letting mummy sort out his problems 🙄 surely they should have had a back up in place?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep he should and what is she teaching them? All his ‘problems’ and she’s all over the shown and having this reaction. I would be upset too but i wouldn’t of let it get to this stage or show it to my som either then plaster it on instagram. He’s probably ok with it as it gives him an excuse.

Reactions: 3
Well I can’t imagine H is that upset about it all. More time for him to doss about with his mates and ride his scooter round the neighbourhood.

So she didn’t bother to apply for more than one (extremely oversubscribed) course because H demanded that he wanted that college and course and nothing else would do? Oops 😬

B7E71A49-0576-4CC4-833C-41055720BE26.jpeg

That was a bit stupid, wasn’t it Jess?

Reactions: 9
You can’t make it up and it’s almost like it’s intentional. A long shot and if it doesn’t work then it’s ok. She’s cocked up royally.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her stories for about 18 months but let me guess- she’s been focussing on shopping, and arsing about on social media, and has failed to do something basic for her kids.

Is she still completely beige and masking her autism (why not it embrace it, there’s no stigma anymore, and she’d probably gain the followers she craves?)

Sadly, none of her kids give her the dopamine hit she gets from constantly replacing, or refreshing ‘stuff’, so she largely leaves them to fend for themselves under the guise of encouraging them to be resilient and independent. Her shopping addiction was never resolved; she just hides it better.

Is she still clinging to Russ the commitment-phobe? He loves to keep her around for an easy shag and to have Cass nearby eh? Easy life for our Russ all-round. You won’t catch him making an effort for her, that’s guaranteed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The college probably got a heads up from the school about how much of a tit he is and her a pain in the arse parent and thought quick fill his place up.

Reactions: 6
Fire Cracker H only wanted to do that one course at that one college. Hopefully now Jess will realise there are other kids in the area and not everything is cantered around her darling boy. Although what’s the betting someone will drop out and he’ll get his way after all? Maybe he needs to look at alternative trade courses. Regardless, does she really think this will be a smooth transition when he has to attend college not just for carpentry but for English and Maths as well? Going by my son’s timetable last year those who had to do retakes were pretty much full time while my son only did 3 days a week.

Imagine only letting your child apply to one college and one course!!
You're spot on this time Jess...you didn't do enough!! Don't even get me started on the crying selfie! 🙄

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she keeps discussing work as an option. Legally he has to be in education until he's 18. So that would be am apprenticeship, internship, etc. not a job.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she keeps discussing work as an option. Legally he has to be in education until he's 18. So that would be am apprenticeship, internship, etc. not a job.
That's what I was just coming here to say

I can't believe they only applied for one single course without any backup. She must have known this was a possibility. I guess H will be home for at least a term now while she scrambles to find him a place, being waited on hand and foot

Reactions: 3
What an absolute tit show. Was the fact that he hadn’t received any communication with a confirmed place, by Sept 7th not a big enough hint that something may not be right 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe posting and broadcasting for all to see, that all he wanted to make was a box to keep his weed in wasn’t the brightest idea after all…?

• Haha
Reactions: 10