Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that fascinates me. The anniversary post says there will be no grand gestures or date nights or weekends away, as it’s just not them. They treated themselves (or treated her) to a material item instead?

It must be hard with the Asbo twins plus the youngest, the dog etc etc. All whilst having to romanticise this tit show for her following….I wonder how they nurture their relationship given they had to live apart a couple of years ago?

Reactions: 2
Something that fascinates me. The anniversary post says there will be no grand gestures or date nights or weekends away, as it’s just not them. They treated themselves (or treated her) to a material item instead?

It must be hard with the Asbo twins plus the youngest, the dog etc etc. All whilst having to romanticise this tit show for her following….I wonder how they nurture their relationship given they had to live apart a couple of years ago?
The Asbo twins 😂. I am pleased Bruno will now be getting some positive influences from the football academy.

And they lived apart twice. The first time during lockdown at her mums. And then following a return she moved to the rental house. But Happy 10 years Jess!

Reactions: 9
Happy ten years! Minus the big break ups in 2020 and 2021! 😬

I wish them no ill and hope they’ve sorted out their problems, but come on Jess, have a bit of humility for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A team photo for Bruno as he heads off with his football team. Funny that he’s not doing any rude hand gestures. I assume he respects them when he obviously doesn’t respect his mother.

Reactions: 4
It’s not that long since she was blocking out their surname to ‘protect their privacy’. Now Bruno is doing something worth boasting about, she’s advertising it everywhere!

Reactions: 7
It’s not that long since she was blocking out their surname to ‘protect their privacy’. Now Bruno is doing something worth boasting about, she’s advertising it everywhere!
She's now actively tagging his account!! Probably trying to get him noticed! 🙄
Great safeguarding of your teenage son there Jess!

Any bets on what Darling H has done this week to prompt the breadcrumb reel?? 🙄

Any bets on what Darling H has done this week to prompt the breadcrumb reel?? 🙄
Well we know that he's doing drugs and having sex so I wonder what constitutes "new mothering grounds" or whatever it is
Burglary? Mugging people on his moped?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Breadcrumb reel 😄

I mean it could be anything. Girlfriend dumped him? Sacked from his summer labouring job?

• Haha
He’s probably kicked off because B is doing so well and he’s not getting all of mummy’s attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a headline n the news recently about a 16/17 year old who stabbed one of their peers in an altercation at a prom event and honestly, my mind immediately went to her kids.

• Sad
I saw a headline n the news recently about a 16/17 year old who stabbed one of their peers in an altercation at a prom event and honestly, my mind immediately went to her kids.
Mine too, after that prom photo she shared, considering it's fairly close location-wise to where she lives.

So new kitchen, new window, no doubt the living room will be revamped. She’s constantly selling & spending. She has issues - clearly unhappy/ something lacking in her life.

Reactions: 3
Why don't they move the kitchen into the cabin temporarily? Isn't one of them empty since the model one moved out? That would make more sense than trestle tables in the garden

Reactions: 6
And electrical items under tarps? Not your run of the mill, easy to replace items either, she has to have the posh “scandi-design” ones. Tells you everything you need to know about her disposable income that’s she can casually keep them under a tarp 🙄

I don't think I've ever read a wankier sentence than
"Popped to the local artisan market to get my go to soaps"
🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12