Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That text was to H. B stayed off school, nursing his injuries no doubt.

I’m honestly shocked by how desperate she is for H to love her. She will literally excuse any behaviour for fear that he’ll treat her with any more disdain than he already does.

B really is the stereotypical middle child, isn’t he? I bet he hasn’t forgotten being clumped around the head with a phone for daring to sit in the front of the car instead of H. And now this?

I clearly can’t read 🙈🤣, it bloody says H clear as day 🙈. So from that he clearly knows he’s in the wrong and not facing consequences etc. She’s setting herself up for a huge fallout. Wonder what B’s message said, if he even got one poor kid.

Reactions: 2
Looking at her IG posts, did H kick off yesterday when she fucked off to the cinema by herself and left Russ in charge?

Hmm.. she said she had left them at home to watch a football match with Russ. I'm wondering if H deliberately punished her by lashing out at B as part of a football match related argument?

Hugo wouldn't have been happy at being left to be supervised by Russ as he had lost face previously to Russ when he asked Jess, H, and B to leave his home following a violent incident. Would fit H's sociopath profile imo - a kind of "Well she's left me on my turf but with another alpha male in charge" dynamic.

Poor Cas, Russ, and Bruno.

Mark my words if H continues on his current path she will be filming herself visiting him in prison with scant regard for his victim.

Russ will end up the only one with a positive long-term relationship with the other boys and Jess will die on a 'He is NeuRoDivERse' hill based on one privately paid for assessment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
2 words - Domestic Violence - doesn’t matter if it was between siblings! That boy needs to be dealt with!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I went back and re-read her text to H. Over the top and reeks of desperation. I wonder if Russ was there last night when he usually isn't in case H kicked off again? It is domestic violence as other posters have stated and if B goes to school with visible injuries his teachers can and should record it to be investigated by the safeguarding team. Although I cant imagine Jess being particularly receptive.

Reactions: 8
I went back and re-read her text to H. Over the top and reeks of desperation. I wonder if Russ was there last night when he usually isn't in case H kicked off again? It is domestic violence as other posters have stated and if B goes to school with visible injuries his teachers can and should record it to be investigated by the safeguarding team. Although I cant imagine Jess being particularly receptive.
I wondered that too about Russ being there mid week - is he there for their safety?!

Reactions: 1
Plus Cas is only little - to witness that would have been awful - I found her stories quite disturbing actually as she seemed a bit gleeful to be sharing. Its like when Mrs Meldrum shared and mocked her daughter for fainting when getting her ears pierced or when Mama Reid posted her son in hospital - its very Munchausen's in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Ads are normally filmed quite far in advance aren't they?

I know I've already said this but her stories from yesterday have really stuck in my mind. I think she has a severe safeguarding situation and is completely enabling Hugo. She cannot see the wood for the trees.

She will be the one defending him when he's stabbed someone, defending him when he punches his girlfriend ('she doesn't understand him like I do') and so on........

Reactions: 4
She is so smitten by her precious H she can’t see the damage he is causing not only physically but mentally. My son is 14 in a few weeks. He is like H , not quite physically as violent but has the same kind of issues. He’s the youngest in our family. He has 5 older siblings. 4 are brothers and are all men now over 18. He never puts hands on them now as he knows they’ll kick the crap out of him but he try’s it with me and his sister , never his dad. He smashes up my house. He’s been parented the same as all his siblings. There isn’t much help there for us. I have had the police out 3 times this year. His case worker said to call them when it gets out of hand so it’s on record. He’s very good at being Angelic when they come . It’s embarrassing having to call them but it needs to be recorded and he has to know it’s unacceptable . I will not condone my child’s behavior. In a few years he won’t be a child and he can be locked up for it. I won’t have his temper and issues hurting someone. She seems to love it!

• Heart
She is so smitten by her precious H she can’t see the damage he is causing not only physically but mentally. My son is 14 in a few weeks. He is like H , not quite physically as violent but has the same kind of issues. He’s the youngest in our family. He has 5 older siblings. 4 are brothers and are all men now over 18. He never puts hands on them now as he knows they’ll kick the crap out of him but he try’s it with me and his sister , never his dad. He smashes up my house. He’s been parented the same as all his siblings. There isn’t much help there for us. I have had the police out 3 times this year. His case worker said to call them when it gets out of hand so it’s on record. He’s very good at being Angelic when they come . It’s embarrassing having to call them but it needs to be recorded and he has to know it’s unacceptable . I will not condone my child’s behavior. In a few years he won’t be a child and he can be locked up for it. I won’t have his temper and issues hurting someone. She seems to love it!
I really sympathise. It's must be a big worry for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel for her and the family I really do but you cannot excuse this behaviour or write it off with a label of ASN - that’s why our society is so fucked up - always somebody else’s fault.

Reactions: 5
Plus Cas is only little - to witness that would have been awful - I found her stories quite disturbing actually as she seemed a bit gleeful to be sharing.
The gleeful bit for me was (I’m paraphrasing) “I know my life looks wonderful but I’m being real and it’s not always wonderful”.

I don’t think your life is idyllic Jess. Is that what you think your followers must think of you?

I also see that B has been sent home from school (she didn’t say why, just “not himself” but I’m guessing he’s still upset about being assaulted in his own home, and possibly upset about visible injuries attracting too much attention?) and her solution is a soft blanket.

This women needs serious parenting advice. They are not little kids any more Jess! You can’t fix this awful mess with a blanky and a cuddle 😳

B is going to grow up resenting her massively when he realises that she needed to step up and protect him and she didn’t.

Reactions: 11
B isn't himself so her solution is a bleeping pillow and soft blanket give me a BREAK. Parent your eldest son Jess and if you can't do it bring in people who can.

B isn't himself so her solution is a bleeping pillow and soft blanket give me a BREAK. Parent your eldest son Jess and if you can't do it bring in people who can.
Came on to say the same. His favourite blanket and pillow?!

• Angry
It must have been really bad if he was off yesterday and she has had to go collect him today 😳

She needs to keep this private as it seems she is really put every one else at risk from Hs behaviour and just being so smug about it all. I have a younger child with behavioural issues awaiting assessments (he is violent and unpredictable ) and this has really scared me for what could be in our future.

• Heart
I wonder what Bruno said to the school for them to phone his mum, I can’t believe he would have been honest, poor lad being put in this situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I’m still appalled by how glib she’s being.

Maybe she’s doing more behind the scenes than she’s letting on, and the “pillow and soft blanket” is just a weird show she’s putting on her stories because she doesn’t want to share everything else she’s been doing behind the scenes. Fine. But she’s better off not sharing anything at all.

That’s me being charitable towards her. If taking a selfie holding a pillow and blanket for the ‘Gram was that high in her priorities today, she needs to take a long hard look at herself.

Honestly, I’m still appalled by how glib she’s being.

Maybe she’s doing more behind the scenes than she’s letting on, and the “pillow and soft blanket” is just a weird show she’s putting on her stories because she doesn’t want to share everything else she’s been doing behind the scenes. Fine. But she’s better off not sharing anything at all.

That’s me being charitable towards her. If taking a selfie holding a pillow and blanket for the ‘Gram was that high in her priorities today, she needs to take a long hard look at herself.
Don't forget shes also taken the time to tell us she's ordered new birkenstocks and grown a cactus!

• Angry
“Nothing to see here, did you remember I used to be big on interiors… let’s talk about interiors!”

Speaking of which, it’s been ages since she did a boot sale/FB marketplace haul. What’s going on? Has she run out of things to buy?

• Haha
I wonder what Bruno said to the school for them to phone his mum, I can’t believe he would have been honest, poor lad being put in this situation.
I never even considered this aspect! How much are the school aware of!!??
Poor Bruno! 😟

Reactions: 4
I actually cannot believe she posted a picture with the blanket etc and keys in hand before collecting him. What the hell is going through her head at all? Imagine the school calling after something terrible happening at home impact her son in such a big way and you stop think ‘hang on let me take a picture for Instagram’ then post it. I just cannot relate to it!! Not only that but imagine Bruno seeing that. His mums priority is ensure she shared what he is going through on there. Someone needs to grab hold of her and get her to focus at what’s going on at home and just stop. Perhaps she’s using Instagram as her own release but it’s not appropriate and it’s uncomfortable to see how far her obsession has gone that she is posting these details. She’s not a hero for taking those items like she’s making out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.