Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t even finish the stories…
There is support and there is pandering
Same here... I skipped through them!
I lost all respect when she used H for an AD!!
You can't cash in on his issues when it suits you Jess and then complain about hard you/he have it...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t stand to watch all those stories either. Bloody hell, keep it concise FFS. Don’t assume your followers love you so much they’ll hang off your every rambling word, jeez.

I’m also pissed off at her constant blame of the school/alternative provisions for not being right for her little darling. It was the football provision’s fault that H behaved so badly they couldn’t handle him? Christ almighty. At some point you have to accept that your child’s issues are the problem, not the provision. She blames the school/alternative provisions for setting targets that he always fails, instead of wondering why it is he always fails? What on earth he’s going to do post-16 I’ll never know.

This construction industry thing is going to go tits up as well, I guarantee it. The pattern is always the same. Jess pushes for something, at great expense, which is going to be fabulous for H… and then he refuses to knuckle down and it all goes down in flames.

H isn’t special. There are thousands of boys like him who can’t behave and learn in school, SEN or no SEN. Meanwhile Jess expects him to receive endless special treatment! She could afford to pay for something herself instead of wasting £££ in local authority money on doomed placements.

Reactions: 11
Same here... I skipped through them!
I lost all respect when she used H for an AD!!
You can't cash in on his issues when it suits you Jess and then complain about hard you/he have it...
This - thought the online tutoring fixed everything!

Reactions: 8
H is going to be a nightmare builder of the future… can you imagine telling him he hadn’t followed the drawings and something needed to be moved 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hugo eldest.

She spits venom when she talks about the school. There is a horrible undertone of aggression and makes me think how nasty she can perhaps be off camera. I would put money on his diagnosis being ODD so she must understand that presents to the outside world as a naughty child. I do believe he is not neurotypical so not taking away from that but there has got to be an element of understanding where the school etc come from.

She says she is articulate but says um constantly!

Reactions: 5
H is going to be a nightmare builder of the future… can you imagine telling him he hadn’t followed the drawings and something needed to be moved 🤯
Jess would roll up to the meeting with Hugo the Builder and explain “I know he’s 35 but I am the only person that can advocate for him. I know he’s fucked your house up and shat on your patio, but you should finish your own building work (and pay him in full) because he is NeUroDIverSe” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do sympathise but how can he be in a mainstream school when she admits he throws chairs around?

Reactions: 7
What jess seems to be forgetting is there are 30 other children in a classroom with Hugo who should not have to put up with his throwing chairs and disrupting their learning. I wonder when she goes on about H's missed learning over the years whether she thinks about how much his classmates have missed due to his behaviour? I agree she is venomous when talking about the school which on the one hand really doesn't surprise me but on the other surely she realises at least one person from the school must follow her on Instagram? It just doesn't sit right with me and if the construction thing falls through (which I hope it doesn't) it will be interesting to see whether we a) hear about it and b) how she justifies H being thrown off it 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hugo eldest.

She spits venom when she talks about the school. There is a horrible undertone of aggression and makes me think how nasty she can perhaps be off camera. I would put money on his diagnosis being ODD so she must understand that presents to the outside world as a naughty child. I do believe he is not neurotypical so not taking away from that but there has got to be an element of understanding where the school etc come from.

She says she is articulate but says um constantly!
I doubt he’s diagnosed with ODD. She’s very snobbish and resisted an autism diagnosis when he was younger, IIRC. She only went for a diagnosis now because she needed it to get him what she wanted. There’s too much stigma associated with something like ODD… she wouldn’t like that.

At best she’s got him a diagnosis of autism with PDA traits. I don’t believe he’s autistic though. My gut tells me he isn’t autistic. I know it when I see it.

Reactions: 5
What jess seems to be forgetting is there are 30 other children in a classroom with Hugo who should not have to put up with his throwing chairs and disrupting their learning. I wonder when she goes on about H's missed learning over the years whether she thinks about how much his classmates have missed due to his behaviour? I agree she is venomous when talking about the school which on the one hand really doesn't surprise me but on the other surely she realises at least one person from the school must follow her on Instagram? It just doesn't sit right with me and if the construction thing falls through (which I hope it doesn't) it will be interesting to see whether we a) hear about it and b) how she justifies H being thrown off it 👀
Yes plus the teachers can’t dedicate their time to one child, the idea that a teacher offered to come and meet her somewhere during holiday time to talk about it isn’t ‘cool’ it’s something the other parents don’t get and is far above and beyond what the bloke’s paid for

Yes plus the teachers can’t dedicate their time to one child, the idea that a teacher offered to come and meet her somewhere during holiday time to talk about it isn’t ‘cool’ it’s something the other parents don’t get and is far above and beyond what the bloke’s paid for
I agree and the fact she doesn't grasp that he is going above and beyond his job is ridiculous. I also didn't like it when she was all "the head of year has a tendency to not be on H's side". Like he's a teacher he isnt supposed to be on sides and yes he can fight for your kid and what they're entitled to but he will still call him out on unacceptable behaviour! Having a diagnosis and label isn't an excuse for H to behave how he wants to at school- it might explain it but it sure as tit doesn't excuse it.

Reactions: 9
I agree and the fact she doesn't grasp that he is going above and beyond his job is ridiculous. I also didn't like it when she was all "the head of year has a tendency to not be on H's side". Like he's a teacher he isnt supposed to be on sides and yes he can fight for your kid and what they're entitled to but he will still call him out on unacceptable behaviour! Having a diagnosis and label isn't an excuse for H to behave how he wants to at school- it might explain it but it sure as tit doesn't excuse it.
Yes he’s got to look out for hundreds of kids well-being he’s not just there at her beck and call to spend as much time as she does advocating for her kid. The selfishness appalled me in those stories and the way she spoke about the football place! They caused damage by not being able to control her son!

Reactions: 2
Her youngest gets a treat for wiping his own bum?! How does he manage at school?! Even my 3 year old can do that herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I don’t understand why she’s being so cagey re Hugo’s diagnosis yet she shares literally everything else, even toilet habits for her smallest 🙄
What could it possibly be that he’s suddenly decided he doesn’t want it made public, yet he’s happy for her to share he is violent and exceptionally disruptive, it doesn’t make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why he let's her share some pretty intimate stuff but not other bits. Wasn't long ago she said she wouldn't share anything. Now sharing about a 5 year old wiping his bum? Classy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.