Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add, Russ should already be concerned, if this is going on in the house where his 6 year old son lives, it's really no wonder his older two have disappeared off the scene.

Reactions: 14
She needs to start putting some consequences in place for her little firecracker or Russ will. Russ quite rightly asked that she moved her and her boys out of his home when H was violent to one of Russ's older sons. Is she so stupid to think that Russ won't protect Caz in the same way!

If I was Russ I'd not want Caz in that household. He clearly isn't safe and Jess flatly refuses to deliver consequences and so it escalates.

Reactions: 10
I daresay Russ has already voiced his opinion to her!
I could be completely wrong here and they might be arseholes too, but I always got the impression that his two older boys were the total opposite of hers... They seem like well mannered, patient and polite young men!

I feel for the little one if he had to witness that! (Obv feel for Bruno too)

Reactions: 8
How old is firecracker H ? 13,14?
Can you imagine what his behaviour will be like at 18?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she always says “little firecracker”. It might be cute way to describe a tricky 7yo, but it isn’t when they’re a hulking teen. It minimises the seriousness of his behaviour. Every time.

Reactions: 11
He couldve attacked his Mum, Nanna then he won't be such a "little firecracker!!!" 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Or his girlfriend. I cant imagine how Bruno feels knowing his brother will likely face zero consequences for physically attacking him. She can frame it in any twee way she likes but they are in danger from her son and she needs to take action. If I were Russ I would be removing Cas from the situation asap- I wonder if Jess would alter her ways of dealing with H then?

Reactions: 15
WTF. Poor B having been attacked and all she is worried about is poor little H and his feelings?!! It must be quite serious. She needs to be sending H to a detention centre of somewhere for young offenders so he can learn what the consequences of his behaviour will be.

Reactions: 7
Her latest post on the matter is clearly a message to H. What a joke. I understanding being there for your child and wanting them to know that they have your support but seriously.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Bruno. To be attacked in your own home and then your mum is defending your attacker. Hugo will end up killing someone or being killed when he picks on the wrong person. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for Bruno. To be attacked in your own home and then your mum is defending your attacker. Hugo will end up killing someone or being killed when he picks on the wrong person. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.
I agree. And she’ll be there defending her little misunderstood firecracker.

Reactions: 3
Mark my words it will be her being attacked next. She ought to be very very careful about where this is going

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's an utter wet blanket isn't she, this strictly no balls in the house line when she clearly filmed them kicking over around the kitchen last week. Ffs is she so stupid that she can't see what's happening here.

I feel sad for B who will never live upto precious H and will just get the tit kicked out of him because she's took her eye off the ball.

Reactions: 4
From that last post with the message she sent to B all i could think was poor kid. The air clearly hasn’t been cleared for him. He normally says bye, well he’s obviously not feeling like you support him. That’s really worrying to me. My son has additional needs, he’s not violent, aggressive etc and He knows boundaries and understands consequences. It seems H is being rewarded for his violent outbursts. These are not small boys, they are the size of adult men and one of her boys or her are going to be seriously hurt at some point! It won’t be long before she’s having to call the police as an emergency (it unfortunately happens).

Reactions: 1
From that last post with the message she sent to B all i could think was poor kid.
That text was to H. B stayed off school, nursing his injuries no doubt.

I’m honestly shocked by how desperate she is for H to love her. She will literally excuse any behaviour for fear that he’ll treat her with any more disdain than he already does.

B really is the stereotypical middle child, isn’t he? I bet he hasn’t forgotten being clumped around the head with a phone for daring to sit in the front of the car instead of H. And now this?

• Sad
I’ve been really shocked at her posts today. Domestic violence interspersed with ads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.