Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again excusing her tit of a son for the damage he’s done and having beef with the staff member for doing her job. Jess stop putting others down just because it doesn’t fit what you want or expect. I really feel for Bruno but why does she think her kids have to have special treatment , maybe she shouldn’t have sent him in to school in the first place. She’s a total knob.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jess- take responsibility for YOUR children. It is always someone else's fault. The school, the college, the school nurse, the teenage years, the weather, his siblings. Everyone but H. She is seeking validation from insta as I think deep down she knows what she is doing is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she's advising the school medical room staff now? Hilarious. God she's a patronising twit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is starting to feel really uncomfortable. She's often said that the boys have to be bribed to be in family photos, I really doubt they'd be OK with the ins and outs of their troubles bring broadcast like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Medical room lady’ patronising cow
When usually they are trained nurses to work in schools 😂 love how she has deflected onto this being a school issue when no Jess you shouldn't have sent him in today when he wasn't right and you should be protecting him from the abuse being inflicted on him by his brother!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet the school don’t really have the full context so following their judgement. What would of happened in their homes wouldn’t be normal so how can they not follow their usual judgement. They clearly called her. You can just imagine the know it all attitude from you. If she did know it all she wouldn’t be taking every opportunity to post about it and it wouldn’t be such a mess. The desperation to share is blinding her judgement. I wonder what Russ thinks about all this

Reactions: 2
Let me get this straight - she sends him to school despite keeping him off yesterday, feeling “off kilter” after being beaten up but determined that he’ll be feeling A-OK once lessons take his mind off things.

He develops a sudden “sore throat”, school nurse suspects he’s having her on, but Jess sweeps in with a “don’t you dare tell me what’s best for my angel… Mummy’s coming darling!” and mentally starts preparing a post about the need for Mental Health Days…

But clearly you didn’t think he needed another mental health day this morning?

And you’re admitting he was fibbing about the sore throat? If you’re now calling it a mental health day?

God she’s annoying me today. She’s so indulgent. So combative with school staff. And so manipulative with the way she tells stories!

Reactions: 17
I honestly can't believe she's written that! So Bruno was sent off to school to help him "snap out of it"... he's the blooming victim here! How about she tells Hugo to "snap out of it"?! She's making out like she's all super caring for Bruno, when by her own admission, she packed him off to school when he clearly wasn't fit for it.

And she "took the time to advise her....." I'm sure your advice was as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit you patronising cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like someone has called her out on her behaviour! Helen, are you a tattler?

• Haha
What on earth is nasty about the post by Helen? She is completely ignoring what Helen is saying.

Reactions: 1
I work in a secondary school and deal with parents like her far too often. It’s utterly exhausting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh and predictably, anyone who calls out someone for using their children's problems as content is labelled a "troll" yawn.

Looks like someone has called her out on her behaviour! Helen, are you a tattler?
I hope she is - Helen, WE ALL HEAR YA!

I'm actually horrified at what she's posted and how she's responded to someone commenting. No wonder she doesn't have any friends.

And now poor Helen gets screenshotted as a story, just probably so her lapdogs can give Helen even more abuse. Because "be kind" only works one way. If that's not trolling I don't know what is. AWFUL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s on the internet arguing with ‘trolls’ because she’s been called out on her behaviour! She hid the comments so people could only see one side so there must of been something in them that triggered her and was too close to home. Did anyone see them?

All this whilst god knows what her kids are doing. Staring at her phone for attention, it’s a weird mentality to have given the situation.

Reactions: 3
I work in a secondary school and deal with parents like her far too often. It’s utterly exhausting.
Same!!!! She makes me so pissed off slating school staff and how they dont bow down to her and H!!! There are 100s of other children some vulnerable we have to nurture and care for too and protect from outbursts like his!

Does she ever think of the reprecussions Hs behaviour has on other kids who just want to get on and learn???? Or see that behaviour at home from parents and it scares them when school should be their safeplace?? 🥺🤬
She's so entitled!!
After this weekends and todays events and Hs history in school there is a serious safeguarding issue here and shes probably going to have a phone call very soon from a family support worker.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s on the internet arguing with ‘trolls’ because she’s been called out on her behaviour! She hid the comments so people could only see one side so there must of been something in them that triggered her and was too close to home. Did anyone see them?

All this whilst god knows what her kids are doing. Staring at her phone for attention, it’s a weird mentality to have given the situation.
E1343FF2-FB24-4B48-91A6-E11A606A85F2.jpeg

2541E89D-89F5-4C53-8C8A-37D3F9B9CA7A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The consent part is particularly interesting and true. She clearly doesn’t like being challenged!

Reactions: 6
Wow...that comment is completely reasonable, it obviously struck a nerve. Helen is right, she's opened the worst aspects of her life, and H's behaviour, up for judgement. That's on her, not us. She's the one that's meant to protect them.

She also makes reference to "Twattle" in another comment. She knows we're here, has that not motivated her to rein it in a bit? I'd be mortified if a forum of strangers were discussing my children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.