Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of her response surprises me- she hates being challenged but if she continues to put stuff out about her children and in particular H then she is going to get responses! All people have said here is that what H has done to B is domestic violence. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a long winded woe is me video at some point today where she specifies she knows H best and blah blah blah 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’ll defiantly come on to justify her actions and how she’s dealing with it. She responded to those posts last night and will want to dismiss what was said but I agree we it. She is very preoccupied with Instagram and her ‘fans’ that she’s using it all to get more affirmations about her behaviour. Nobody would blame her if she took a few days out, let thing calm then post about it but it’s uncomfortable. Fair play she got called out, it clearly triggered her and she cannot say the person didn’t have points. Wonder what Russ, H and B think about it all being publicised. He has children too and you just think how does that look to them and their mother as well. No wonder they don’t live together.

Reactions: 4
What a nasty piece of work.

There's an article on BBC News this morning about the rise in domestic violence between (sons on mothers) so she's not alone. It's a really horrible situation but she's handling it appallingly.

Reactions: 4
I though the comments by “Helen” were spot on, and clearly rattled Jess as she didn’t address any of the points made and just went on the defensive about the comments being mean etc
I wonder if she’ll rein her behaviour in a bit having slept on it, although probably not. She can join firecracker’s club of misunderstood souls

Reactions: 9
She got sent a card saying “it will pass” but I don’t think it will, it will only get worse.

Reactions: 10
Of course there is a long winded passive aggressive post about Helen 😂
I was going to say I’m surprised it took so long but she would have been festering over this all day. Love the ‘Helen’s a dick’ brigade are straight up her arse as usual. Also why is everyone who disagrees labelled a sodding troll 🙄

• Heart
bleeping hell!
That post was the final straw for me... Unfollowed!! 🙄🙄
"I took the pic to send to Bruno"
Yes... But you still shared it to Instagram and are still using your injured upset teenage for content!!
Sort out your priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell!
That post was the final straw for me... Unfollowed!! 🙄🙄
"I took the pic to send to Bruno"
Yes... But you still shared it to Instagram and are still using your injured upset teenage for content!!
Sort out your priorities
Haha that’s funny. She seems to
of missed the point doesn’t she about posting it. If it was a private moment keep it that way but she felt the need to share. She’s lost the plot adding that to her grid. If Helen is a troll then Jess is just as bad if not worse.

Reactions: 7
Haha that’s funny. She seems to
of missed the point doesn’t she about posting it. If it was a private moment keep it that way but she felt the need to share. She’s lost the plot adding that to her grid. If Helen is a troll then Jess is just as bad if not worse.
of course she’s worse. She cannot see the irony of accusing some else of being a troll yet dedicates a full post specifically to that person for the sole purpose of having everyone pile on and add their own nasty remarks? This is frankly one of the ugliest behaviours I’ve seen on Instagram. Shame on any businesses that continue to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really is a twit isn’t she. Then posts a food ad with Russ. I love it when she says ours. You don’t even live together Jess as he can’t cope with all your drama! Poor Helen having you write that post. Stop using your kids for content on an open page if you can take a negative comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooh, the cow!

I’ve gone from having sympathy to starting to enjoy the horror show unfurl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s such a shame, I used go really enjoy her account. Also if she’s 36 then she really needs to up her Botox, which appears not to have worked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Helen doesn't need anymore hate but you've dedicated a post to her that you know will get your rabid followers frothing 🙄🙄🙄 hateful twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow.. Bullying at its best.

Why can't she just read and move on like she expects everyone who doesn't agree with her to do.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.