Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these morons put it all out there for the world to see them get all upset when we dare to have an opinion. šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Keep going though Jess, you're entertaining me while dragging those boys up... šŸ˜œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesnā€™t she stop using her kids as content filler - oh I guess then it would just be AD followed by AD followed by more ADs! When you talk about issues like your kids and their schooling you cannot expect everyone to agree with what you say. Clearly sheā€™s been rattled by something. Maybe a teacher or fellow parent anonymously got in touch?

Reactions: 3
She sounds like one of those cliched parents who just wants to be their friend, and not set any boundaries. Because thatā€™s hard, and your kid isnā€™t going to thank you for it.

Iā€™m all for letting your kids feel that they can be themselves around you, but thereā€™s a line called ā€œholeā€ and her kids seem to cross that regularly.

I bet people messaged her about the saga of H refusing to remove his coat in class. She would have had people telling her she was wrong to defend it.

Reactions: 2
With all that's (quiet rightly) in the news at the moment, the way H would behave in a relationship has come to mind. If he is abusive, rude and sometimes violent with his Mum then what's to say he wouldn't try the same tactics with a girlfriend. That behaviour is indefensible but I'm sure she'd try. 'He hit you as you put his favourite coat in the wash'.

Reactions: 4
I find this pic quite sad. Sheā€™s desperate to have this lovely mother son relationship and I just donā€™t see it. Her sons donā€™t engage with her at all but she seems to think the way they act is normal. As a mother of 6 ( 5 are sons aged 22,20,19,18 and 14) I can hand on heart say mine are nothing like hers. As Iā€™ve said before on here my youngest is currently waiting for a diagnosis for autism and has ocd and sensory issues. Iā€™ve had to have to police due to him smashing up my house during meltdowns and Iā€™m utterly ashamed and embarrassed as Iā€™m a good mum and never had this with my others and theyā€™ve all been parented the same. I now know itā€™s not me itā€™s him and I have to deal with him differently. However I donā€™t go soft on him and treat him for bad behavior with expensive socks and takeaways of choice, I also remove his Xbox and phone when he oversteps. I just think sheā€™s sad and pathetic and those boys donā€™t have bright shiney futures. They are entitled dicks like her.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I find this pic quite sad. Sheā€™s desperate to have this lovely mother son relationship and I just donā€™t see it. Her sons donā€™t engage with her at all but she seems to think the way they act is normal. As a mother of 6 ( 5 are sons aged 22,20,19,18 and 14) I can hand on heart say mine are nothing like hers. As Iā€™ve said before on here my youngest is currently waiting for a diagnosis for autism and has ocd and sensory issues. Iā€™ve had to have to police due to him smashing up my house during meltdowns and Iā€™m utterly ashamed and embarrassed as Iā€™m a good mum and never had this with my others and theyā€™ve all been parented the same. I now know itā€™s not me itā€™s him and I have to deal with him differently. However I donā€™t go soft on him and treat him for bad behavior with expensive socks and takeaways of choice, I also remove his Xbox and phone when he oversteps. I just think sheā€™s sad and pathetic and those boys donā€™t have bright shiney futures. They are entitled dicks like her.
I reckon sheā€™s a little bit scared of them too.

Reactions: 7
You have perfectly encapsulated what I've been trying to say! She thinks the rudeness, swearing and only interacting with her for money and lifts is normal when it isn't. I teach teenagers; the boys I teach can be difficult and rude sometimes but I could ever imagine them being like her boys are. She is going to regret some of her choices when they become adults and are held responsible for their behaviour by you know...the law. No snidey email using autism buzzwords will get past the police. And I felt the pointed IG post about her parenting was aimed at here šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
I find this pic quite sad. Sheā€™s desperate to have this lovely mother son relationship and I just donā€™t see it. Her sons donā€™t engage with her at all but she seems to think the way they act is normal.
Spot on. It isnā€™t normal, and yet she breezily thinks that it is.

I feel sorry for them all to be honest. For all of her airs and graces, those kids have had a very unstable childhood, and sheā€™s had a very rough ride as a single mother. Iā€™m not sure if she sees it that way. I wonder if, in her eyes, it doesnā€™t count as ā€œunstableā€ because theyā€™re affluent and the kids have never wanted for material things. What theyā€™ve lacked is stability and security, a decent male role model, a permanent homeā€¦

I wonder if the permissive way she parents is partly borne out of guilt around all this?

I reckon sheā€™s a little bit scared of them too.
Absolutely. I would be.

Reactions: 6
I love the spin she puts on things ā€˜when heā€™s more adult than meā€™.... in reality, when heā€™s bossing you around and treating you like a dogsbody... and you lap it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Have you seems todays stories? Darling misunderstood H has presumably attacked Bruno quite badly. How is this not a wake up call that she needs to do more than moan at the school and make excuses for him! She needs to act before thereā€™s a tragedy. Jesus, how can she not see whatā€™s going on šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
  • Haha
She has a situation brewing, it's a safety issue and she's sharing it all online and flogging it all for #ads.

He is not misunderstood, he is growing up to be a violent man.

Reactions: 14
Why, Jess, do you share half a story and expect your followers to be able to fill in the blanks?
As far as I can see, H has attacked B. Are we supposed to guess how?
Vent with your friends, not randoms off the net. The lone cinema date wasn't a treat, it's normality when you've got no pals.

Shocked she's claiming to share all this because she doesn't want everyone to think it's "all happy family outings and people getting on with things". Literally nobody thinks that, their home life seems hellish!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has she got anyone actually challenging her adoration of her son? maybe her and Russ have agreed not to talk about it. H's Dad isn't involved. There seems to be no one to say 'hang on a minute Jess......'.

I never comment on Insta accounts but I'm sorely tempted.

Reactions: 8
A "little firecracker" who has violently attacked his younger brother. My god that is disgusting. I wonder if she didn't send B to school because he has visible injuries she doesn't want reporting?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
"Happy boys means happy home" šŸ˜Ø she is terrified of her own son!!

Can't believe she called him a "little firecracker"
...no Jess...He's a violent teenager!! He's hurt his brother enough to merit a day off school, that's not okay!!
What happens when he lashes out at little 6 year old Cas?? How would she handle that??

She might not have a duty to share everything but she does have a duty to protect her other sons!!! šŸ˜” and discipline H appropriately, not excuse his behaviour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Happy boys means happy home" šŸ˜Ø she is terrified of her own son!!

Can't believe she called him a "little firecracker"
...no Jess...He's a violent teenager!! He's hurt his brother enough to merit a day off school, that's not okay!!
What happens when he lashes out at little 6 year old Cas?? How would she handle that??

She might not have a duty to share everything but she does have a duty to protect her other sons!!! šŸ˜” and discipline H appropriately, not excuse his behaviour!!
How would Russ handle it? Can't see him wanting to play along with the happy family snaps for some Tesco freebies if anything happened to his own son.

She has a situation brewing, it's a safety issue and she's sharing it all online and flogging it all for #ads.

He is not misunderstood, he is growing up to be a violent man.
And sheā€™s facilitating his behaviour and saying itā€™s her fault because she took her eye off the ball?!

• Sad
How would Russ handle it? Can't see him wanting to play along with the happy family snaps for some Tesco freebies if anything happened to his own son.
Yes I found it interesting she said Russ and Casper were both feeling tit as that would indicate Casper witnessed the event and R knows about it or was also there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.