Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Russ can’t cope living with her when they treat her like shite and she won’t allow anyone to discipline them
I would bet good money he tried to discipline the boys or point out they shouldn't treat their mum like tit and that was a factor in the split...

Reactions: 12
In my opinion, she treats the boys older than they actually are. She has been calling them teens for years (since they were 10/11). Saying they stay in bed until lunchtime/messy/typical teen behaviours but I don't think that is typical "teen" behaviour at 10/11. Even now arnt they only 14 and just turned 13??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In my opinion, she treats the boys older than they actually are. She has been calling them teens for years (since they were 10/11). Saying they stay in bed until lunchtime/messy/typical teen behaviours but I don't think that is typical "teen" behaviour at 10/11. Even now arnt they only 14 and just turned 13??
Yes, that’s true.

Can’t she see that, in five or so years time, this will be their girlfriends being shouted at and treated like tit? Will she be in the background defending them?

Reactions: 3
Yes, that’s true.

Can’t she see that, in five or so years time, this will be their girlfriends being shouted at and treated like tit? Will she be in the background defending them?
She will probably do passive aggressive instastories at them like HAVENT YOU READ HIS PUPIL PASSPORY YOU SHOULD LET HIM TREAT YOU HOW HE LIKES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My 2 sons now 30 and 20 have never spoken to me or any family members the way her boys talk to her. No way would thay get away with it if thay did, the fact she thinks that's normal teenage behaviour is worrying.

Reactions: 6
Really wouldn’t have thought they were that young. Wasn’t she talking about them smoking weed and vaping the other day or was that just a click bait title for her IGTV?

Reactions: 2
Hugo wanting to wear his coat is not a bleeping sensory issue. I'm willing to bet the school at this point just want her to leave them alone hence they agreed to it. I'd also bet that the school has a no phones policy which she ofc flaunted by messaging H to find out why he was yet again in isolation. She is a complete joke and pandering to H is going to backfire on her when he is an adult who thinks he can do what he wants with no consequences. She is making a mockery of the issues other students and parents have.

Reactions: 14
Hugo wanting to wear his coat is not a bleeping sensory issue. I'm willing to bet the school at this point just want her to leave them alone hence they agreed to it. I'd also bet that the school has a no phones policy which she ofc flaunted by messaging H to find out why he was yet again in isolation. She is a complete joke and pandering to H is going to backfire on her when he is an adult who thinks he can do what he wants with no consequences. She is making a mockery of the issues other students and parents have.

I hope all the other kids kick off and want you start wearing their coat.. Self rightly so.

A. It was not a 'turbulent' tale. Wonder where H gets his need to over dramatise every situation!?! 🤣
B. Get yer coat off boy like every other kid has managed to do. Yes he's in a minimal amount of time so should be able to tow the line, he doesn't want to be there and he knows how to play his mother into arguing every little silly problem out with the school.

Bet they are sick to the back teeth with them both.. 😣

P. S im not sure we've seen this 'magical' coat on the gram much!?!

Reactions: 7
Is it wrong of me to hope that her constant slagging off of the school will one day bite her on the bottom!

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for every other child in her darlings class that have to follow rules and put up with his tit day in day out.

Also what's she going to do when he hits 18 and has to follow the law? "But but but policeman, I know he's shoplifted/robbed someone/broken the law" but he's neurrrroooodiverse so he won't follow laws so you simply must let him off"
Good luck is all I have to say!

Reactions: 11
She’s so happy in her ‘glory’ she managed to get them to agree to the coat. She asked at the start it was a no which she would of communicated to H and now it’s a yes which just sets the example to him of persevering with his behaviour not following rules and they will let him do what he wants. Also the fact she wrote her email, sent it to loads of them at school and the assistant head wrote back with a quick he’s shows they are probably on countdown until they don’t have to deal with her.

Reactions: 7
I hope all the other kids kick off and want you start wearing their coat.. Self rightly so.

A. It was not a 'turbulent' tale. Wonder where H gets his need to over dramatise every situation!?! 🤣
B. Get yer coat off boy like every other kid has managed to do. Yes he's in a minimal amount of time so should be able to tow the line, he doesn't want to be there and he knows how to play his mother into arguing every little silly problem out with the school.

Bet they are sick to the back teeth with them both.. 😣

P. S im not sure we've seen this 'magical' coat on the gram much!?!
We’ve NEVER seen the “magical“ coat! 🙄

• Haha
Parents like her are going to make it so much harder for neurodiverse kids like mine to get taken seriously at secondary school.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know I've said it before but I really do feel the need to say it again. She is a joke. A self entitled, arrogant joke who is going to do more harm than good to her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What bugs me is she is obviously shoehorning autism buzz words into her emails to the teachers. It’s a power struggle and she loves beating them. Remember when she was banging on about her poor boy’s “sensory issues” when he was refusing to take his hood down at football? She went on and on about him needing the hood up to deal with his overwhelm… and then admitted later that she’d spoken to him and he was just being vain and didn’t want anyone to see his “tit hair”?

I think today’s sensory issues are about as genuine as that day.

Reactions: 12
She’s just admitted she’s going to let her kids do what they want because she wants them to feel safe to be themselves. She won’t set limits or boundaries in case that means they’re not happy. Ffs. THAT’S NOT PARENTING!

Reactions: 4
I dread to think the type of men these boys will grow up to be... 😟
It will all end up being somebody else's fault when one of them does something they shouldn't eg. The school for not supporting darling H enough, their dad for not being around etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.