Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, as we suspected the new hair do is on a whole new level of shite without the blow dry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah thats not great, is it. I actually think if she didn't have it as wild as she does this morning it might look OK, its that bit on totally the wrong side that looks bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was so obviously a high maintenance cut that wouldn’t work with curls at all. Don’t know how she didn’t foresee that, tbh!

Reactions: 2
What on earth did she ramble on about in her live? More about night terrors and Gregg’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Made me laugh out loud when she said the pastry bakes she had purchased were a bit 'try hard.'

Umm...you wanna take a look in the mirror love? 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It's such a parody that you have an influencer talking into their phone about eating a sausage and bean slice. What has the world come to?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Always find it funny that it's something Bruno does that puhes her 'over the edge' not her darling H who just happened to be the one to make a comment that made her stop in her tracks and reflect 🙄🙄 her boys are rude even for teenagers.

Reactions: 4
Entitled teen or not, can anyone imagine saying “Well, what did you expect when you became a mother?” at your mum? Bloody hell 😳

She paints her teens as normal teens, but the rudeness is next level.

Reactions: 6
There's a funny 'trick' on tiktok that I me and the kids tried on their Dad last night. Basically the idea is that you ask your teenager to do something and they deliberately tell you to shut up in quite a rude way. The idea is that you watch the dad's reaction to them being rude to the mum. Lots of them are quite funny because the dad's look so shocked and horrified. Anyway we did it but it was a bit of a letdown because my teenager (even when asked to do it by me in advance!) me didn't really say shut up in a very angry or mean way so my husband just thought that he was joking.

I was reflecting on it afterwards thinking actually it was quite nice that he couldn't even do it properly because that just shows how it isn't in any of our nature's to talk nastily to each other.
I doubt whether through know or Hugo would have any difficulty whatsoever which is really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Entitled teen or not, can anyone imagine saying “Well, what did you expect when you became a mother?” at your mum? Bloody hell 😳

She paints her teens as normal teens, but the rudeness is next level.
I agree. I saw her stories yesterday and from what she says, her boys are appallingly behaved, neuro diverse or not, she lets them get away with it and it’s only going to get worse as they age.

She’s bringing up three boys that will see disrespecting women as normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It intrigues me because I think...when do you expect the rudeness to end Jess? Will it magically disappear when they are 20 and no longer teens? You HAVE to make it clear what is and isn't acceptable in terms of how teens speak to you- not just excusing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see it as Hugo turning the blame. Not our fault, you chose to have kids. So you can see it is in his nature to turn blame elsewhere. And its strikingly obvious where that attitude has come from.

I agree. I saw her stories yesterday and from what she says, her boys are appallingly behaved, neuro diverse or not, she lets them get away with it and it’s only going to get worse as they age.
Absolutely self entitled hole men is what they'll be..
😞

No wonder Russ can’t cope living with her when they treat her like shite and she won’t allow anyone to discipline them

Reactions: 9
Yup men who expected to be waited on by their future partners 🙄

Is it just for insta content or do they seriously not help. I can't wrap my head around big lads refusing to help out carrying washing, shopping, cutting the grass etc. .. From a young age iv handed my kids shopping items out of the boot to carry in home!

Yup men who expected to be waited on by their future partners 🙄

Is it just for insta content or do they seriously not help. I can't wrap my head around big lads refusing to help out carrying washing, shopping, cutting the grass etc. .. From a young age iv handed my kids shopping items out of the boot to carry in home!
I don’t think they lift a finger 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.