Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is he going to behave if he's in a romantic relationship? those outbursts, smashing up furniture etc will be abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t want to be the one to tell her but I can’t imagine anyone is going to care what she wears to the Chelsea Flower Show!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was stood by the pitch tonight watching one of my sons play football thinking how sad it is that she sits in her car chatting shite on Insta while her kids play. I think Hugo has/is so poorly behaved she is too embarrassed to stand with the other parents. We all have a great chit-chat by the side of the pitch, cheer the kids on, and support them and I’d be devastated if my kid didn’t let me watch or I was too mortified by their past antics and hid in my car wittering to strangers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like the hair but it’s not hair that ages her it’s her attitude and seemingly wanting to live the life of a retiree as well as her beige Boden style in general

Reactions: 7
Hate the hair!!! All the layering at the back…. So dated! Hopefully he hair grows quick. She can’t be pleased with it?!

Reactions: 2
She IS a PTWM wannabe, has been making slushy comments on PTWM's posts for years- it's only in the last few months that PTWM has started properly responding and acknowledging her!
No I disagree, I only found her through PTWM, about a year ago probably! And it felt like PTWM was hanging on to TOGITH for more likes and attention.

Thought it weird that Jess didn’t name her though. She was just “a friend”. Isn’t that odd? Wouldn’t you just say “My friend Jane” or whatever?

Reactions: 1
With all the violence against women in the press at the moment, it's a bit random but I was thinking about this account while walking the dog earlier. She has stated he swears at her and has punched/broken furniture. How is that acceptable? What on earth will he be like if he ever lives with a girlfriend? Give her a punch if she asks too many questions?

I really think she could be the Mum blaming the system for her darling Hugo's outbursts all his adult life.

Reactions: 8
With all the violence against women in the press at the moment, it's a bit random but I was thinking about this account while walking the dog earlier. She has stated he swears at her and has punched/broken furniture. How is that acceptable? What on earth will he be like if he ever lives with a girlfriend? Give her a punch if she asks too many questions?

I really think she could be the Mum blaming the system for her darling Hugo's outbursts all his adult life.
I'm sure jess will say it's the girlfriend's fault for not understanding how darling H works and that he just doesn't do things like everyone else 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.