Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her 6 year old has a 'bijou crew' of friends and him not being invited to a birthday party reminds her of previous H's struggles....give me a break 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
So Casper is the "bossiest boot in the box"??
🙄
Maybe try and get this ones behaviour under control before he grows into a violent teen-ager!

Does anyone get the impression that she over-states how much she works? It’s always a full-on day of work this, a busy day of work that, now it’s “I need to get on with work but I’m having lunch with my partner who you all must fancy” 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the impression Casper may be quite similar to H in some ways.
Whats happening with Hs school, has she elaborated?
She hasn’t explained as yet - school have obviously had their fill already. I’m sure she’ll turn this all around and blame them as poor H is simply misunderstood 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She is so sickeningly over the top "he's broken his toe so I get him all to myself". Get a grip. He seems to have been able to get up on the worktop ok!

She is so sickeningly over the top "he's broken his toe so I get him all to myself". Get a grip. He seems to have been able to get up on the worktop ok!
She loves to romanticise her life.. Really he's probably just being a moody teen avoiding her all day!

• Heart
H broke toes chasing his little brother around the house and “play fighting”? Anyone else get the impression that he torments the crap out of C, and probably takes it well beyond normal sibling squabbles?

Yet another post on how much their "set up" works...
Give it up Jess you're fooling no-one 🙄

I bet the school parent meet up doesn't last long. Either she will come across as unlikeable and cocky as she is, or she will tell them about her blogging life, they'll take one look and run a mile.

I find it fascinating that someone who can't join in on a Mum's group chat or night out (until now) is fine with sharing their whole life on social media.

Reactions: 7
Haha, now she’s got an “outlet” sale on to get rid of the tat pre-loved items she couldn’t the first time. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.