Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being in a meeting for your violent son and your first thought is to take a picture and upload it to Instagram? Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why take a photo in school. It was a meeting. Just keep it to yourself. Such narcissistic behaviour. People now think it’s the norm to overstate just because others do it on Instagram. It would not enter my head to take a photo of the school office. My thoughts would be purely about the meeting and my child - not posting to Instagram! Maybe I’m just old fashioned, but I am sick of seeing this - it’s attention seeking. That photo was for Jess.

Reactions: 11
So Bruno is poorly enough to be off school but we'll enough to pop his jeans on and go on the school run...she is a joke 🤣

Reactions: 5
She makes on like she is an Oracle on parenting teens but I think hers are just awful. All my kids facetime me if they’re away or out and about. Yes some of them prefer text but they’d never not pick up. She just lets her spoilt brats dictate and is so gracious of any love or attention she’s given.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She makes on like she is an Oracle on parenting teens but I think hers are just awful. All my kids facetime me if they’re away or out and about. Yes some of them prefer text but they’d never not pick up. She just lets her spoilt brats dictate and is so gracious of any love or attention she’s given.
Thay really don't like her!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen the latest story where the boys are all smacking each other round the back of the head…..even her step kids. How is that normal behaviour?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.