Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t be prouder??? I beg to differ!
I was just coming on to say as much!

Christ on a bike, who posts a picture of themselves crying about how proud they are - when we all know the boy behaves like a tit! She’s nuts

Reactions: 10
It is nuts to take a picture of yourself crying just to share on social media. Imagine stopping and taking a few pictures then picking the best one that shows a tear 🤣 what a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she crying because she’s “so proud” that he deigned to hug her… because it’s his birthday and he’s been lavished with presents? It sounds like that’s what happened. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
H is either going to turn into a violent man or is just treating his mother like tit and can turn it on and off when he wants.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how she would feel if she was a follower of her page and had a daughter in the same classes at school..Would she be happy if she brought him home and introduced him as her boyfriend knowing all the stuff she’s posts about him online??

Reactions: 3
She’s set the bar so low for his “good” behaviour that the tiniest thing makes her proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's completely shocking and yet not surprising she is proud of the man he is becoming just because he deigned to give her 3 hugs on his birthday when he quite likely has been massively spoilt 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hugo looks so insolent and dead eyed in the last video of him popping the balloon with his birthday candles. I know a 15 year old isn’t exactly going to be sat there in front of their cake with a party hat on, but he couldn’t look less interested or appreciative. Really sad.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she has ever ever accepted H is at fault for incidents at school? Yet another long winded story covertly blaming the teacher who doesn't know poor NUERODIVERGENT DONT YOU KNOW little H 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole way she talks about it is a joke. Massive tones of how the school are in the wrong. The teacher asked him to talk to him there and then and that always doesn’t work with Hugo. I mean it’s going to have to and he cannot pick and choose. What when he is out of school does she think employers will be massively different? There will be more patience at the school. If she thinks she could do it better perhaps she should home school him.

Reactions: 5
It’s very clear she blames the school for everything, even down to “it was left to me to break the news to H” about him being in CS today, like she’s doing the school a favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hugo looks so insolent and dead eyed in the last video of him popping the balloon with his birthday candles. I know a 15 year old isn’t exactly going to be sat there in front of their cake with a party hat on, but he couldn’t look less interested or appreciative. Really sad.
Probably all the weed he does

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The whole way she talks about it is a joke. Massive tones of how the school are in the wrong. The teacher asked him to talk to him there and then and that always doesn’t work with Hugo. I mean it’s going to have to and he cannot pick and choose. What when he is out of school does she think employers will be massively different? There will be more patience at the school. If she thinks she could do it better perhaps she should home school him.
Don't forget H doesn't want to be home schooled as he will miss the social aspect 🙄 and its all his decision I that house!

Reactions: 2
How bloody rude and disrespectful of "Neuro Diverse misunderstood" H saying that Extra Curriculum is below him!!!
Bet some if those kids in there have a damn more respect for people and their parents than you! Ungrateful entitled little scrote!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
I still don’t sense autism in any of her descriptions of H. I’m convinced he fits the ODD profile instead 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Chocker block, oh dear. Terrible engagement on that post. Feel sorry for Cass, he is so used.

I nearly fell asleep in today's stories.

Reactions: 1
Jess and her overpriced list of Christmas presents her spoilt and label loving kids suggest we by our teenagers!! 🖕

Jess and her overpriced list of Christmas presents her spoilt and label loving kids suggest we by our teenagers!! 🖕
So relatable. I'm coming to the end of my maternity leave and we are most definitely feeling the pinch financially so thanks for the expensive label gift suggestions Jess but they're both our of my price range and out of touch with reality for most people 👍

Reactions: 4
So relatable. I'm coming to the end of my maternity leave and we are most definitely feeling the pinch financially so thanks for the expensive label gift suggestions Jess but they're both our of my price range and out of touch with reality for most people 👍
I'm just off to buy my boys some boxers but mine say f&f, George and sainsbury!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.