Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, what you’re all saying is she’s flogging car boot items and gifted stuff for profit? 💰💰💰

Gotta pay for that beach hut somehow…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow this is blatant. If she had any sense that money would be going to a neurodiverse charity. She isn't even hiding it. Doesn't go down well with followers, Jess.

Reactions: 2
In one breath she acts like the teens are 18/19 in the next the lazy entitled sods can’t make their own lunch! My 14 year old cooks for himself when we are all out at work. She really does like to give off this saint vibe and earth mother.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
In one breath she acts like the teens are 18/19 in the next the lazy entitled sods can’t make their own lunch! My 14 year old cooks for himself when we are all out at work. She really does like to give off this saint vibe and earth mother.
I've said it before and will say it again...
Those boys are going to grow to be the laziest, most entitled men

Reactions: 10
Also I don’t get this. I’ve got 6 kids ( 5 grown up) only one has moved out as yet 😂 and I’ve never had this issue, I do about 4 loads a day , wash dry fold it and put it straight in their room for them to put away. Just takes a bit of planning. I only have one large wash basket for the dirty washing . She loves to make her life seem busier than it is. She’s hardly washing them by hand in a poss tub and she has her fancy heated airers.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Also I don’t get this. I’ve got 6 kids ( 5 grown up) only one has moved out as yet 😂 and I’ve never had this issue, I do about 4 loads a day , wash dry fold it and put it straight in their room for them to put away. Just takes a bit of planning. I only have one large wash basket for the dirty washing . She loves to make her life seem busier than it is. She’s hardly washing them by hand in a poss tub and she has her fancy heated airers.
Two young kids and I do a wash to two washes a day, take out the tumble, fold and put away. Easy

Reactions: 4
Notice the wording on this. Banging on about how important it is to share businesses and "shop Small" but rather than buying something from the business she's blatantly got a freebie. I guess having to shell out money for small businesses is just for us peasants.
If she had bought the print she wouldn't have worded it that it's "winging it's way to her soon"

Attachments

So teens boys get a bad rap … yet she thinks it’s fine to post a PR/gifted/ad video of her son giving her the finger for no apparent reason. Delightful Jess.
how rude and disrespectful that he does that to her in the first place, but in front of his friends is just showing her how little he actually thinks of her.

That’s not peer pressure or boys making bad decisions or whatever other excuse she has. It’s downright rude and if he does that in public I dread to think what abuse she gets at home. I have 3 teenage girls and know all about peer pressure etc, mine still know where the boundaries are.

Attachments

• Wow
So teens boys get a bad rap … yet she thinks it’s fine to post a PR/gifted/ad video of her son giving her the finger for no apparent reason. Delightful Jess.
how rude and disrespectful that he does that to her in the first place, but in front of his friends is just showing her how little he actually thinks of her.

That’s not peer pressure or boys making bad decisions or whatever other excuse she has. It’s downright rude and if he does that in public I dread to think what abuse she gets at home. I have 3 teenage girls and know all about peer pressure etc, mine still know where the boundaries are.
Hugo is rude. End of.
he’s had a party at that Halloween place for free. He’s had Halloween sweets sent for free. And he couldn’t care less, and gives his mum the finger - disgusting! I have a teen and he has never done this. I know teens can have their moments, but hers just seem over indulged and have no boundaries. I think Jess should stop using her kids, filming them, talking about them as they clearly don’t enjoy it. Also as a brand I wouldn’t want to be associated with Jess after her recent admission that H had hurt B in an altercation. Plus all her negative rants about school. I wouldn’t want to give her or her kids anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My 2 boys are grown up now but if either of them ever gave me the finger especially in front of some friends thay would be in the car and taken home regardless of the situation. It just goes to show the total lack of respect he has for her. What a horrible boy she's raising.

Whenever she’s referred to the boys as H/B I’ve always remembered Hugo as H the horrible one 🙊😂

She really does think she’s a guru on teenage boys. I think it’s more likely precious H will be one of the nasty ones involved in violence. The irony in her posts is crazy.
They are 13 and 14!!!
That is all too much at that age! (I agree with the consent chat though, the earlier that starts that better)
If she's worrying about such things just now how is she going to be when they're 18/19!!!

It's almost like she's desperate for them to be older...

I get her worries about boys but her 2 are not as old as she tries to make out. I just get annoyed that she implies all thes issues only affect boys. I’m a mum of 2 girls (18 & 23) and I have the same worries and more, especially in the light of recent events. She thinks she is a parenting expert yet she needs to educate her sons and teach them to respect women as well as themselves because they certainly don’t seem to respect her.

Reactions: 8
I think she has a point on everything there. For a change... but they do need to be spoken to about those things and I'd hazard a guess that, as hers are so tall, they often get treated as older than they are by bystanders.
She definitely is no expert though as one of hers in particular is very rude and yes, teen boys can be rude but it isn't right to normalise that and say well its fine then so just crack on being rude!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.