Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s 2 friends she’s met up with this year. No mention of Nana for a long time though. She’s either living in her pockets or totally disconnected from her it seems.

Reactions: 4
Saw on ptwm thread that Jess told an advertiser she wouldn't use them after they pulled advertising with ptwm because a 'troll' contacted them. Dodgy influencers sticking together I see. Honestly thought Jess was more intelligent than to not see through ptwm.

Reactions: 3
Saw on ptwm thread that Jess told an advertiser she wouldn't use them after they pulled advertising with ptwm because a 'troll' contacted them. Dodgy influencers sticking together I see. Honestly thought Jess was more intelligent than to not see through ptwm.
She's been up PTWM's arse for a long time. I find them both disgraceful parents. Jess is just a lot more smug than PTWM. Agree there seems to have been a fall out with Nana too- she was all over her when she split with Russ and now nothing!

That L’Occitane ad with a half naked R is high level cringe. My god!

Also, it’s “olfactory” not “ol factory” 🤣

• Haha
That L’Occitane ad with a half naked R is high level cringe. My god!

Also, it’s “olfactory” not “ol factory” 🤣
Omg it’s really bad isn’t it? She really is a walking advert these days. Thought better of Russ not to get involved in the fake insta life, but looks like he’s more than happy to participate playing happy families (even though they don’t live together!) and taking those freebies.

Oh look more overpriced gifts for her spoilt obnoxious boys!
But they deserve it because darling H was able to tell C to "chill little man" whilst refereeing his football match despite being too volatile for school and ooh his mother was magically able to hesr him do this from the sidelines 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We were right…
It’s so sad all I read in that is she’s desperately sad and if it was amicable time apart it wouldn’t say she’s ok “to the best of knowledge”

It’s so sad all I read in that is she’s desperately sad and if it was amicable time apart it wouldn’t say she’s ok “to the best of knowledge”
I have a feeling she also would let the older two go visit her etc but she will keep Cas away

Oof that's sad. Really hope the boys still see her.
Maybe it had something to do with borrowing the money for the beach hut? Her mum seemed to disappear not long after that.

Reactions: 4
They’ve obviously had a massive falling out and aren’t speaking. Goodness knows what caused it, but it’ll be something to do with disagreeing over the parenting of the boys and/or the on-off relationship with R for sure. I mean the entire family literally had to move in during the summer of 2020, and up until pretty recently, Nana was providing pseudo respite care for H as he refused to go on trips and holidays.

I can’t really blame her for being over invested in her daughter’s life, when they are so incredibly close (when it suits Jess) almost to the point of being a co-parent.

Reactions: 14
wow!
Sounds like a massive riff between them! I wonder if her mum tried to tell her a few home truths about H/the Russ situation and she threw a hissy fit... I could imagine Jess doing that!!

Reactions: 9
She has form with not being able to maintain close relationships.

• First marriage was clearly a complete tit-show (I’ll give her that one...we all duck up eh?).
  • Russ is only interested in her in very small doses; refuses to live with her and her kids again. If they didn’t have a son together I imagine he’d have binned her off by now but he seems like a great Dad tbh. Imagine being mid-forties and only sharing a beach hut with your ‘life partner’ 🤡🤪
  • No close friends.
  • Now even her own Mum can’t continue to stand by and watch Jess oversee the trauma caused to everyone H has contact with. That’s a low point, but I have some respect for her Mum- like Russ- for removing herself entirely to demonstrate her total disgust with Jess’s approach.

Her Mum and Russ come across as SO nice, and normal etc., so it’s really telling that they have both largely removed themselves from her life. And yet she continues to act like the victim - “It’s complicated“ blah blah. Thing is Jess, it’s not bleeping complicated. People very close themselves to you have tried to tell you continuously; and they are so frustrated that their only option is to remove themselves from your life. How can you be so dumb??

And the real kicker? Despite her protestations, Jess is quite happy to share her family difficulties for strangers on the internet because it boosts her engagement to be able to approach companies for ads. It’s quite sick if you think about it. Whenever her engagement drops, she drip-feeds a bit more of the ghastly drama that is her family life because she knows damn well people love rubber-necking car crash.

I wouldn’t trade her materialistic life, devoid of any genuine emotional connection, for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many people need to remove theselves from her daily family life before she realises??

Jess- YOUR parenting is the problem. YOU need to change how you raise your son’s, it’s YOUR interactions with them (and the professionals trying to help them) that’s the problem, YOUR belief system.

She is literally raising 3 young men who look likely to struggle to form close connections, who won’t cope as healthy people in normal society, and who might well be dangerous to others in society. And she is willing to ignore the best and genuine advice of her apparent ‘soulmate’ and her much loved Mother, because she refuses to accept that she is a wholly inadequate parent who needs some serious and prolonged support to help her and those boys.

And Hugo might be the most ‘interesting’ for social media, but I don’t doubt for one second that Bruno and Cas won’t present with significant problems over time. I honestly don’t think it’s solely ‘neurodiverse’; I think it’s a shitstorm of piss-poor parenting over a number of years, instability, being very spoilt, few boundaries, and a Mum who is a neurotic, emotionally unstable mess herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.