Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its honestly like one massive wind up?! How in the name of god is that suitable for H?!
I think it’s the last thing that kid needs. He clearly doesn’t need an excuse to lash out. No doubt he will be an Angel when he’s with his mates as he seems to not bash them.

Reactions: 2
Her true colours are really showing now, she’s a witch and it’s unsurprising that her boys behave as they do and that she’s got no friends. Wholly unlikeable

Reactions: 8
I have messaged the farm to ask
if using a violent 15 year old to flog their shocktoberfest is a good idea!

Plus surely this type of experience is a total no no for a neuro diverse firecracker angel! All that stimulation and zombies and a chop shop! Jeezo no wonder he is violent!
Let us know if they respond! Totally agree

Reactions: 1
I found her PTA post so confusing. “Oh I was so scared of the PTA when I was a single mum of 25. They were all OLD and snobby and wore Boden and I didn’t fit in at all!”

She is literally the archetype of the middle class primary school PTA mum. Slim, attractive, high end clothes, jolly hockey sticks personality… what on earth made her think she was so different to them 10 years ago? 😄

Bet she only joined for a new Instagram angle/engagement stream anyway 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is the Helen post still there? I can't see it.
It sounds like Hugo is ok with his mates and I'm happy for him in that respect. Its authority he can't deal with. Hence why she has none.
So to be honest him going to something like that might actually be good for him, enjoying time with friends. Will get him away from his mum and her dubious parenting anyway!

I’m confused. So she kind of pokes fun at the PTA & people that wear Boden, yet joins the PTA & is now one of ‘them’. I’m assuming this is the PTA of the primary school that C attends? Bet she wouldn’t dare show her face at H & B secondary school PTA after all the public slating she does of them. Can she not see how horrible she has been about the school and that school nurse she ranted about the other day? That wasn’t kind at all. Despite being angry, she didn’t need to go public with it. I doubt anyone at that school have much respect for her, and I’m pretty confident that some of the parents can’t stand her either. Parents evenings must be interesting.
Another paid for birthday party for H! Why not just pay and help these companies? Similarly that sweet company set up by the 14 year old boys - I’d pay them! what a wonderful thing they have set up. If I had an insta account I’d go sing their praises and tell everyone to go and use them. Help organisations by actually paying for something. You do not have to accept every free gift. You can say NO thank you. Plus how did that sweet company know it was H’s birthday and that she needed Halloween sweets? Did she approach them? Jess really is your typical influencer - hypocritical, believes her own hype, tight-arsed, entitled, nasty & narcissistic.

Reactions: 9
So yet another ad - not only are you going to take your neuro diverse kid who is so sensitive that he needs to wear his coat and hood in class to soothe him??!?!? - to a horror event, you are going to feed him copious amounts of sugar at the same time! Bet Bruno is shitting himself at the kicking he is going to get on the return! And Jess I really hope you are reading this!! FGS!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Another jibe at Helen on stories that’s two stories and a post for one single comment is that not wayyyyyy out of proportion!?

Reactions: 5
Whys she suddenly an advocate for the pta.. Surely she knew what they did, she has 2 boys who've nearly finished school fgs.

This crap about people's perception of them, I think its just her being a stuck up twit ( for a change) . Most people I know are very supportive of the work the PTAs do for schools and always support them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wave of light!!!! Raging - she has never lost a baby or experienced that pain! 3 ads in a day then a token post! duck off!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Interesting how he manages fine when he’s out on his own and not facing any type of authority…He clearly has never had any boundaries set by his own mother throughout his life. I wonder if that’s her over compensating for the fact he was a product of a failed marriage and she feels guilty. He seems to have a real issue with strong male figures, I wonder if that’s learned behaviour from his mother and her no doubt passive aggressive comments about their own father and his absence over the years. She really needs to wake up and realise that she has encouraged and enabled this behaviour without facing any consequences. If she isn’t careful she is going to be met with a whole load of issues when Casper becomes a teenager who will have witnessed and absorbed the whole tit show. Worst part is if she was an unemployed scruffy mother in a council flat there is no doubt SS would be involved by now..

Reactions: 12
The mum pops up as soon as we mention her absence on here. Given her mum was all over her pages before it does seem very odd that she no longer is. And Jess broadcasts everything so the lack of explanation is weird.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it odd that she rants at them via text??
Don't most parents do that to you face to face... Or is because she's scared of how a certain someone might react and lash out!??

And apparently H has a girlfriend?? Let's hope he manages to keep his temper under control 🤔

Reactions: 8
So, H is either an aggressive nightmare that's a ticking time bomb in terms of him potentially ending up in prison for hitting someone or he's a manipulative teenager that is more than capable of keeping calm with his Nan, mates and girlfriend and just treats his Mum like crap.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.