Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her telling them off is it? A nice message saying they could help out more and to not call her names ,with a kiss at the end. She doesn’t know how to parent those boys at all.

Reactions: 6
As a mother of 5 sons all grown up bar the 14 year old it would be a no from me having the girlfriend in the bedroom. She really does like to think theyre 18.
She's been calling them teens for years (despite them only being 14 and 13 now) excusing their rudeness ,aggression and laziness as them being typical teenagers.

That’s her telling them off is it? A nice message saying they could help out more and to not call her names ,with a kiss at the end. She doesn’t know how to parent those boys at all.
And I think she text them because she’s scared of even saying that to their faces. She’s running in fear from any proper parenting of them and she has a ticking time bomb with H.

Reactions: 4
So Bruno is polite and hardworking at school, but won't lift a finger to help his mother in the house!!???
Says it all really 🙄

I think the emails are odd I haven't heard of teachers emailing parents like that?

• Haha
"The making of the man he's going to become for life." Good lord he's been going for a month. The smug arrogance just pours out of her post 🙄

"The making of the man he's going to become for life." Good lord he's been going for a month. The smug arrogance just pours out of her post 🙄
He can build a brick wall. He does one day a week and she thinks he’s going places! Watch this space for him in 5 years 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her second hand account? She says ‘curated’ what a complete stuck up idiot
E1F11CBD-9899-4F1C-8AE8-79C619376155.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
omg, aren't those all the clothes she said she got for the boys from the carboot? and she's just flogging them? I bet they are double the price she paid for them at the car boot. Fair enough, I have no issue at all with this process, I have done it myself when I've come across something in a Charity shop and sold it on but I've not pretended to say it's for my kids! The 'Gram' really has messed up so many people!

That black leather jacket was gifted by Very, she raved about how wonderfully soft and amazing it was - now she’s selling it?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.