Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my god, almost all the comments are so gushing. One woman actually said 'I love you'. Are these women for real?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jess, we know you read on hear. I am absolutely hurting for your situation but let’s be frank. You have a domestic violence situation in your home and you are trying to underplay it. Just stop. Stop - you all need help any yes the education system may not be helping but it’s because they can’t - only so much they can do. Sorry but you have actually made money off Hugo’s need for tutoring by flogging tutoring service. Wake up love please!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her reply was awful! And her saying she asked people to be kind to Helen - oh come on, you didn't put that up there to encourage people to be kind. You put it up because you know you're wrong and you need people to validate your own ego into feeling better again. She must know she has fucked up royally with those boys along the way and if anyone dare point that out she has to do the damage limitation and find people to heap praise on her instead. Own it Jess, say when you've made a mistake, its a damn sight more relatable to a lot of your followers?! And stop being so pathetic because someone disagrees, who is NOT trolling! Its like high school bullying turning it back round into these oh so passive aggressive posts.

She will never listen though, she is so far down the rabbit hole of her own importance.

Edited: spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All she was worried about was her fecking shoes and the fact it was in the pub and comparing it to Motherland- DELUDED!!! Narcissist!!!

Reactions: 4
Let’s not gloss over the instagram pic with all the linked clobber - disgusting!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I reported her post and it’s been removed. So tell me this Jess if there was nothing wrong with your behaviour why would Instagram remove it? It’s her income source (6 figures she has confessed) and she’s that thick and vindictive herself she couldn’t help it but be a cow and bully. I hope this is the start of her not earning money flogging everything including her children!

E56752F5-BA22-4859-A4D4-F433A9CA4295.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reported her post and it’s been removed. So tell me this Jess if there was nothing wrong with your behaviour why would Instagram remove it? It’s her income source (6 figures she has confessed) and she’s that thick and vindictive herself she couldn’t help it but be a cow and bully. I hope this is the start of her not earning money flogging everything including her children!

View attachment 810694
which post, was it the one about Helen? I looked and I could still see it so I clicked to report it for bullying and it’s disappeared from my view.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that was the one. How bizarre as I got that notification so it should be removed! In any case I hope she got a notification too. Not very good for her when she earns a living from this. Might send it to some brands that sponsor her so they know who they are dealing with.

Reactions: 2
Once you report it, you won't be able to view it.

I can see it fine. Instagram don't give a duck.

Reactions: 3
And yet now she seems to be the kind of person that she used to judge. And who can afford to buy a few pairs of Birkenstock’s at a time. I had to save up for my shearling ones last year . Wouldn’t surprise me if hers are discounted or ad. Smug snob that she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not commented on this thread before and I used to like Jess, but my god her and her fake smile are fast disappearing up her own backside. How come Helen can't make a comment without getting crappy replies and even a post made about her, yet it's quite alright to slag off PTA mum's and what they wear?! Yes Jess, you were a younger mum but you're not special love! Maybe a little less judgement on others wouldn't go amiss....or is it only "trolls" that need to do that? Contradictory twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not commented on this thread before and I used to like Jess, but my god her and her fake smile are fast disappearing up her own backside. How come Helen can't make a comment without getting crappy replies and even a post made about her, yet it's quite alright to hag off PTA mum's and what they wear?! Yes Jess, you were a younger mum but you're not special love! Maybe a little less judgement on others wouldn't go amiss....or is it only "trolls" that need to do that? Contradictory twit.
And really want she a younger mum? I had my first at 21 was already married a year and had a mortgage. I dont think that’s young. 16/17 year old yes. Bet there’s parents that age that are doing a better job than her. She’s just a snobby ,nasty entitled piece of work that think she’s better than anyone else. Bet the parents at pta talk behind her back 😂

Reactions: 8
And really want she a younger mum? I had my first at 21 was already married a year and had a mortgage. I dont think that’s young. 16/17 year old yes. Bet there’s parents that age that are doing a better job than her. She’s just a snobby ,nasty entitled piece of work that think she’s better than anyone else. Bet the parents at pta talk behind her back 😂
Oh absolutely, that's what I mean in that she isn't special! She's really annoyed me with this PTA thing. She's still perpetuating the 'myth' around PTA mum's looking or being a certain way ("I didn't see a single Boden wrap dress last night"). duck off, Jess. Way to put off anyone who does happen to like wearing a wrap dress!! God I hate all this troll crap - she's as snobby and judgemental as they come and she's putting that out there for all to see, but apparently that's ok. Wouldn't surprise me if Helen was Jess trying to create content. Troll chat on insta always ups the engagement. Higher engagement = good for Ad revenue.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 810694
Good shout! I've just reported it too!! 👍

I have messaged the farm to ask
if using a violent 15 year old to flog their shocktoberfest is a good idea!

Plus surely this type of experience is a total no no for a neuro diverse firecracker angel! All that stimulation and zombies and a chop shop! Jeezo no wonder he is violent!

Reactions: 7
I have messaged the farm to ask
if using a violent 15 year old to flog their shocktoberfest is a good idea!

Plus surely this type of experience is a total no no for a neuro diverse firecracker angel! All that stimulation and zombies and a chop shop! Jeezo no wonder he is violent!
its honestly like one massive wind up?! How in the name of god is that suitable for H?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.