TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see inbetween her brand stories the other day, an advertisement for reusable sanitary towels?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this topic is weeks ago now but I read on here about her tiktok and honestly I am disgusted. I went to have a look and first of all , who the duck films themselves crying , and what's even worse is the fact she did it for a tiktok video.

Lastly, was she cuddling Jaxon for that video after he had already passed? If so that's sick to post such a thing on tiktok. It looked staged so she must have set her camera up, got the right angle and then editted it for the tik tok video.

She seriously needs to be investigated as she is just not right. I honestly think she enjoyed the attention of having a disabled and poorly child. If that made sense. It seems like she wanted Jaxon to be poorly enough for carers as that would mean she had more time for her own life but still have the sympathy from her followers. What the hell was this feeding school about? Did she go against her consultants advice? Poor Jaxon looked gaunt at some stages.

Reactions: 15
Just seen on the Ashley Cain thread that Saff is gonna be doing a live or meet up or something with Kath. Fancy using your sons death as a means to social climb. Straight after his death she was tagging them in her stories and getting her minions to flood safs lives & now shes got what she wanted. Kath is a true narcissist and the last thing Saf needs round her is her pumping her head full of tit & making out like she knew more than GOSH consultants with about 50yrs experience between them!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg I’m raging over this . The nurse mum needs stopping . She neglected her son and is now financial gaining from his death . She’s using saf to get clout ffs

Reactions: 12
Just seen on the Ashley Cain thread that Saff is gonna be doing a live or meet up or something with Kath. Fancy using your sons death as a means to social climb. Straight after his death she was tagging them in her stories and getting her minions to flood safs lives & now shes got what she wanted. Kath is a true narcissist and the last thing Saf needs round her is her pumping her head full of tit & making out like she knew more than GOSH consultants with about 50yrs experience between them!
I can only assume Saf doesn't know what Kathleen said about children's cancer wards, because surely if she did she wouldn't want anything to do with her?

Reactions: 23
I was on one of Saf’s lives the other day and loadssss of random people just starting mentioning thenursemum out of nowhere till she read a comment out loud, did anyone else see that? I was wondering what that came from but after reading this thread I now see she probably sent them herself 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She said it in a story. She’s always moaning on them stories. No doubt she will moan again when she gets back

Reactions: 2
She's got what she always wanted, living the high life earning off j without having to be around him or look after him. She's really having the time of her life isn't she?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.