TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel desperately sorry for her losing her little boy who wouldn't? However, I hope she makes it crystal clear where this money is going to but somehow I think the majority of it will be going into her pocket.
She was never clear where the rest of the money went.. 🙄

Reactions: 4
@Sendparent here you go, you must have missed It: “agree with this unfortunately, I have watched over the last few years and I truly believe that munchausen by proxy was what was happening”

Reactions: 2
@Sendparent here you go, you must have missed It: “agree with this unfortunately, I have watched over the last few years and I truly believe that munchausen by proxy was what was happening”
yes and if you read all the threads lots of people mention it and had a big genuine concern for J! If you see many people wanted or did report her

Reactions: 15
That is one person though. Not the whole thread. And they even said "I believe..." not that it is a fact.

No need to report the thread just report the post.

Everyone else is very careful with what they say.

Reactions: 11
I agree with previous comment! the go fund me that was set up for the funeral for example, was set at 10k and the target was well exceeded quite quickly, in less than 2 days if I remember right. Kaytee, didn’t share the link until the amount was WELL OVER 10k. Didn’t sit right with me atall at the time, why the need to share it if the desired target was already reached
came here to say exactly this!!!

Reactions: 3
Who did the report her to? Did anyone ever get a reply or feedback?
dont know you’ll have to read the threads. There was even a nurse on the last thread said she knew him and her and was reporting something

Reactions: 1
dont know you’ll have to read the threads. There was even a nurse on the last thread said she knew him and her and was reporting something
Oh I will have a look. God this is all a bit crazy. Poor child

Reactions: 1
I think we can all agree that we are all devastated for J that he has lost his life and we will never really know nor is it really our business to know how or why BUT she Does publicly share a lot of her life and how she’s doing things right now is very easily questioned.
I feel like she is out for everything she can get and is using the child loss card to her full advantage.
I would have personally thought she would go back into nursing ( Cus she says she quit not was sacked) to help those without a voice and prevent other people with disabilities going through the same thing that to me is making Js legacy NOT a bleeping rainbow tee and matching bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is anyone even suprised she is milking a toddlers death?? This is the same girl adding every vomit he had on insta story? Twisted! She needs to let the poor boy rest now !

Reactions: 20
I said I hadn't missed anything, I saw that. They say "I truly believe'', not that its fact, people are allowed to have an opinion. It also doesn't say they believe that's caused J to pass away. Nobody on here wants to risk this thread being shut down again, it took ages to be allowed a thread on her in the first place, it was then closed and has now been reopened, it should stay open, she is going back to earning a living off her child & followers and if other parents who have lost children have threads then she should be no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry, a long one - didnt realise there was a thread for her.
I found it really uncomfortable when she tagged ash & saf in her stories the other day… like she desperately wants to be noticed by them. And then someone mentioned her in Safs live yesterday and Saf was like “yeah Iv heard of TNM, I was so sorry to hear about her boy” like damn… its like she wants more followers and is using them to get it.. Same when she used to tag hinch hoping that hinch would share her posts for the followers… it’s so beggy its unreal, especially so soon after J has passed...! I would slightly understand if she was dirt poor, selling her furniture to pay her rent - hoping followers would get her an income but she's literally had about 4 gofundme's now. She's got a 5k+ hot tub in her back garden - She's not hard done by.

I remember her saying she left her job because she got in trouble for talking about it on social media. She also said she was worried about being on a ward full of covid & then coming back to care for J who had a weak immune system. She used covid as an excuse and then a bit further down said it was because she spoke about it on social media. Honestly I just don’t think she wants to work and she never has done. Everything seems to be for likes. She went back to finish uni for the likes. Remember when she was gonna do a masters in health psychology? That never happened. But she took a pic for the gram like “woo look at me, going back to uni”…

J’s funeral… she wanted everyone to line the streets and wave J off. She had a few cars considering she had zero support (apparently) and they were Bentley’s. When my daughter died, I had the bog standard funeral car that you get free with package the government give you & it was 1 car because I’m an actual single parent with no partner, her dad genuinely wasn’t interested & zero support.

She wants to buy the house with zero income. Yes she’s a qualified nurse. But she’s an unemployed nurse & it’s gonna take her a while to get a steady income in from the little shop she’s setting up. Don’t all new businesses start in the red for the first year until they start making a profit? The swipe ups and affiliated links will be another source of income for her – not sure what she’ll promote now though. She’s gonna have to rebrand herself. Remember when she said she was bisexual? She could jump on the LGBTQ but never has. Honestly I think she just uses key words for likes and followers.

Also, absolutely hate it when people cry in the phone. Like "oh my god i'm so upset, where's my phone so i can record it and put it on insta"... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she's got enough already to buy her house outright. The gofundme x 3 and ads will have already paid it off. She'll earn loads from the shop because losing j is so recent and followers are so sympathetic. I just hope and pray she hasn't put j's face on any of the merch on sale tomorrow.

Reactions: 8
I think she's got enough already to buy her house outright. The gofundme x 3 and ads will have already paid it off. She'll earn loads from the shop because losing j is so recent and followers are so sympathetic. I just hope and pray she hasn't put j's face on any of the merch on sale tomorrow.
I doubt it very much 🤷‍♀️ the way she likes to flash the cash with her designer shite then her teeth plus the big down payment for all extras on J mobility Mercedes that didn’t fit his wheelchair or his Walker in, I’m sure with all the money from the previous go fund she could have paid for J night babysitters mean carers plus hospital accommodation was never good enough in London so she book them for a few nights in top hotel, hot tub that wasn’t fit for purpose plus loads of other things i honestly think if she had any of the money left after the first 2 go funds then she wouldn’t t have asked her friend to set up another

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when she was planning the funeral and she shared a story, begging people to reach out/tag etc to get Ed Sheeran to sing dedicated to J 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I doubt it very much 🤷‍♀️ the way she likes to flash the cash with her designer shite then her teeth plus the big down payment for all extras on J mobility Mercedes that didn’t fit his wheelchair or his Walker in, I’m sure with all the money from the previous go fund she could have paid for J night babysitters mean carers plus hospital accommodation was never good enough in London so she book them for a few nights in top hotel, hot tub that wasn’t fit for purpose plus loads of other things i honestly think if she had any of the money left after the first 2 go funds then she wouldn’t t have asked her friend to set up another
even if she did have money from the other go funds she would still ask for more as she loves money and it was her last chance to get some more from people for her flash lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.