TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with kaytee, she is very good with words, and possibly the worst Narcissist I have EVER come across!! She was literally starving her child to near death and yet people would be absolutely raving about her doing to feeding programme because for a long time she used to make out J was doing amazing (even though clearly not with dramatic weight loss) because he’d lick some frazzles.

my point being, she gets away with anything because she’s a liar and she’s good at it. She knows what she’s doing. She knows what to say to get her own way, however this didn’t work for the continuing carers situation (the people who assessed J) and she hated it! I really believe they are the ones who saw straight through her

Reactions: 21
There's only one hospital on Male( the main Island) for the whole of the archipelago ...the Maldives are not designed for ill children and the flight(s) alone would take 11 hrs . However I have no doubt she will still 'honour his memory' and go to the Maldives- hypocrite ....although currently the Maldives are not open for U.K. travellers
but remember this is the mother that took her sick child to the remote African islands of Cape Verde, which also had no hospital....it's always been about her and not J

Reactions: 27
Looking back on her Instagram at the time she was pushing for the feeding school it’s so heartbreaking to see how poorly he looks and how quickly he deteriorated

Reactions: 9
Those pictures haunt me. There's also another one of him looking up at the camera and his eyes are so sunk into his sockets, his cheekbones are razor sharp and the skin stretched tight over his face.
How hungry he would of been for months and his mother would just pass him a frazzle.
J had oral aversion for those who don't know why he had a gastrostomy.
The reason she doesn't have a huge following of SEN parents or those with children with very complex health needs specifically.... the majority saw through her. You cannot lie, manipulate and pull the wool over people who actually walked the shoes she tried so hard to insist she did.
It's hard for those who did qualify for carers, who do have children with much severe disabilities and see her moaning she hasn't had a night sleep whilst she's got her slap on, ready for her PT session after she's waved her son off on school transport. Seeing her son do so so so much more than their children but having to listen to his mother make him disabled to suit her narrative.
Shes sick.
The hidden engagement she had, which was ended that evening... the trio to Cape Verde... where again he left them. Always chasing rich men to fund her lifestyle and j got dragged around.
The trip to dubai that funnily enough was funded just after a massive fundraiser injection... the trip she made out she was alone. All her followers lapping up the inspirational photos of a woman on her own with a disabled child.
Oh please! Why is taking a child with a disability inspirational?!!?!!! Why is that something amazing ?????? Her followers are also some of the most ableist people and must think disabled children stay at home locked away.
She took him on a holiday. He was very very underweight so wouldn't have weighed a lot carrying ( even though she would make people think carrying him on her hip was such a huge thing ). He was young, she had help at the airport with luggage and had help she tried sweeping under carpet.
Taking a child with complex needs abroad needs a hospital planned. You need to know where the hospital is, make sure your on the mainland, that you can speak the language .... kaytee never gave a shit about what would happen if he became poorly at the unsuitable places she took him. And a part of me often thinks if he did need to go into hospital whilst on one of those holidays she'd of loved the attention that would of brought from media and her army of arse lickers.

Reactions: 26
She says he was like that before but he was not at all . She needs to be held accountable for the neglect she out that poor boy through instead she’s lapping it up abroad cashin in on his death makes me sick

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ I hadnr seen those photos. What I really cant get my head around is the fact when he was that weight and the hospital put him back on feeds why weren't there red flags? May be there was a safeguarding plan that obviously she wouldn't let on about. But having said that if there had been she would have been the first to moan about.

Reactions: 6
I don't think we have heard the last of this. She could still be held responsible for child neglect.

Reactions: 8
What’s really annoyed me looking back at her feeding school posts that I never clicked at time, is the food- frazzles, mc Donald’s, nandos rice, choc cake… seriously?! No fruits/veg/textured foods/ fun coloured smoothies… nothing but shitty crap food. surely if you are goin to starve your child you look into weaning tips? I highly doubt a feeding school would in AUSTRIA would be recommending frazzles and mc Donald’s ffs.

Reactions: 20
His first holiday was to Tenerife. When he was just a few months old she started insisting she needed to take him abroad. She was asking for him to be discharged so they could go to spain, she finally got had him discharged in the Feb but within 2 days he was rushed back in vomiting blood. She rearranged the holiday for June, but he was that unwell he had not been discharged since he was readmitted in February so that holiday was cancelled too. The doctors asked her if she would be prepared to have a smaller holiday, one that wasn't abroad and just a few nights away but she stood her ground and insisted she wanted to take him to Spain as that was, in her eyes, already a smaller holiday compared to where she really wanted to go. Finally it was 3rd time lucky, he was discharged and she took him away with the ex fiance. She changed the destination from Spain to Tenerife, ignoring the doctors didn't even want her to risk going as far as Spain. She made out her need to take him abroad was to make memories with him, but if you was following back then you could tell it was more to do with having a new boyfriend who was minted and wanting to holiday at The Ritz.

Reactions: 23
"Making memories" but she couldn't even be fucked to do anything for Christmas. She makes me sick. Its all I can bring myself to say about her.

Reactions: 26
I dont understand it, I cant understand how tonnes of people can report her and nothing is done. I feel so sorry for J's dad and J's big sister.

Reactions: 12
These pics kill me. Honestly. For this alone she needs a prison sentence. How the hell has she not been reported. Charged? She starved her kid for 56 days for what?! He looks like those malnourished kids on the adverts for kids in Africa.

Reactions: 12
So many times in the last 2 years we watched as his weight plummeted and then he’d be admitted for an unrelated reason but within DAYS his face would be fuller, his cheeks filled out and his eyes less sunken. He would start to look his age rather than the picture of illness and regression she loved to portray. The longer the admission the healthier he would get. She would often leave with a new feeding plan but again within days she’d tweak it to her needs. She’d say it was because of his vomiting which again was never recorded or witnessed during his hospital stays.

Reactions: 18
It always annoyed me that she didnt take him to Disney or something. He was so bright and happy all the time imagine his little face at disney . And disney is just the top of a long list of places he would have loved. But she definitely could afford Disney! Dubai would not have been my first choice. Wasnt there drama surrounding that holiday as well? Think the person who paid for that holiday came out with a few truths after the holiday....cant remember exact details!

Reactions: 21
Changed his feed plan ALL the time but when she was trying to get media attention, donations and sympathy over losing carers, this is what she was tweeting.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Changed his feed plan ALL the time but when she was trying to get media attention, donations and sympathy over losing carers, this is what she was tweeting.
Love how she tweeted things like this, but would do 10 Instagram stories pointing at paper and her laptop with what she is changing and how she is fitting xyz in and how if she reduces the volume but increases the frequency etc.

It was all in the public domain. 1 tweet doesn't undo the other posts/stories

Reactions: 14
This!! Imagine you’ve just lost your kid & see a stranger wearing your dead sons face while doing your weekly shop! It would traumatise me. Why would you do that?! She knows her cash flow has stopped & now shes getting desperate. Hence the vid of him in the chapel of rest in an advert for her shop!! Who the hell would think recording someone in the chapel of rest is a good idea anyway. Anything for the gram i guess. Sicko.

Reactions: 15
It’s staged a chapel of rest is no place for bloody pictures I hope none of you ever have to but I have and let me tell you the last thing I wanted to do was pose for photos holding my dead baby why someone photographs I’m sorry I said it but she’s sick and using that photo to gain sympathy and people to buy her merch is worst . I think if many people reported her and the things we have in these threads they most definitely would look into it because it is child neglect and I have never come across thread as bad as this for obvious child neglect it’s so sad poor j

Reactions: 14
Ok, I might sound awful but i've been in that situation. Myself and my husband have photos holding our baby in the chapel of rest but in our defence they are for us and will NEVER be put online for everyone to see.
Our son died when he was 3 days old. I only held him twice when was alive (once when he was covered in wires to try and help him and once when he died) He was 2 days old the first time I held him.

I wish I had never had to see or feel my child like that.

But there is one thing taking photos and another plastering them online.

Reactions: 56
Do you think her initial shock was tinged with huge guilt-her birthday was tinged with allot of sneaky behaviour-her son was unwell and she was posting coded stories /colour coordinated ones-she was in Hospital then not -she's definitely wanting what Ashley Cain has-though she slated the cancer wards at hospitals-at a time when she
Was ignorant to what Ashley/Saf were walking through as parents-she was nothing like them in terms of commitment to their daughter-she was very snake like. I feel very sad for her little boy x rip x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.