Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely understand the feeling of relief when you’ve spent ages not being heard and finally you are getting somewhere. I’ve experienced that for me.
But then the response we have seen from Kaytee is like she’s excited and buzzing...
So I’m kind of of the fence over this one.

Reactions: 8
I think for J it is great that a Dr is interested in exploring the alternatives to give him the best quality of life.

I think for her, she'll soon realise that this could hinder her need for kieras even more when she realises progress is being made for little J, so I fear what may come next.

Reactions: 9
I just wonder what her reaction will be if the doctors come to the same conclusion as previously suggested to her. Who can she ask to see then? Will she accept what she’s being told? Does she tell them about leaving his tube dangling about?

I think for J it is great that a Dr is interested in exploring the alternatives to give him the best quality of life.

I think for her, she'll soon realise that this could hinder her need for kieras even more when she realises progress is being made for little J, so I fear what may come next.
I agree.

Either they'll find something and solve it, or they'll find nothing new and just offer what's already been suggested.

If the "constant vomiting" stops she's lost what she sees as her massive trump card for getting kieras. So where does she go from there? Will she even allow them to do any procedure they might suggest if she realises she's lost that? Or is she going to yet again claim she knows best, and put a stop to anything that might help?

The thing is, if they suggest surgery is in his best interest and they’re able to provide this safely and she blocks it, she can’t really plead pity anymore. She always bangs on about the impact the survey had the last time and how she’d never do that again but if medical professionals feel that’s what’s in his best interest, she will have to, or they will just go “🤷🏽‍♀️🖕🏼

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused... didn’t she say previously that he couldn’t have an endoscopy because that required anaesthetic and it’s too risky with his heart condition? I’m sure she was offered that before but turned it down due to the risks.

Reactions: 15
I’m a bit confused... didn’t she say previously that he couldn’t have an endoscopy because that required anaesthetic and it’s too risky with his heart condition? I’m sure she was offered that before but turned it down due to the risks.
But this time it’s GOSH doing it so it sounds like it’s more important in her world... quite sad really, playing top trumps with hospitals.

Reactions: 18
This thread name suggestion came to me at night 😂 think I spend too much time here 😂

She’s not a nurse, not even a mum, she’s a care con-artist

Reactions: 14
She really needs to get a grip honestly moaning because he was up twice in the night I've had nights my poorly son didn't sleep at all I've gone 3 days no naps at all and still survived done cleaning took my eldest school ect ect she has it so easy and doesn't even realise I'm starting to think she just isn't cut to being a parent seems she just hates every part of it moan moan moan

Reactions: 15
My daughter has no medical needs and some nights keeps us up all night or wakes us 3-4 times
Welcome to motherhood Kathleen

Reactions: 17
She really needs to get a grip honestly moaning because he was up twice in the night I've had nights my poorly son didn't sleep at all I've gone 3 days no naps at all and still survived done cleaning took my eldest school ect ect she has it so easy and doesn't even realise I'm starting to think she just isn't cut to being a parent seems she just hates every part of it moan moan moan
i change my child’s milk 3x a night as also tube fed. Have done for 4.5 years. Sometimes I have to change them, sometimes they are sick and i have to sort that. It’s just life. I wonder if carers actually make it harder, I have a routine now.. I imagine it would be a lot harder if I was having unbroken sleep some nights and not others?

She’s deluded if she thinks him being up twice means she’s entitled to Kiera’s.. seems the large portion of parents deserve them

Also, she’s in a sweater and leggings, he’s in a short sleeve T. Okay for her son to be cold in the name of fashuuuuuun

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.