Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again it’s all about her . No mention of what J goes through on the daily. I understand it will be harder than having a child with no disabilities , however she goes on like she’s the only one to ever go through it. It’s no one else’s fault she’s not with his dad and his dad clearly plays a large part in his life. I keep saying it but she will have this all his life so what’s she going to do. Cry on Instagram forever.

Reactions: 10
If only she could imagine all those parents of children with complex medical needs that DONT get Keira’s for 60 hours and DONT have another parent to give them to at weekends and that can’t go to a special school via transport 😐 she thinks she’s so bleeping hard done by. Yet she ALWAYS has time so get her hAir and make up done ?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t understand how she doesn’t see that situation wise she’s well off.
Yes it must be awful to have a child with severe disabilities, but that doesn’t mean the world owes you.

Reactions: 10
The ads are in poor taste. She plays on his disability to secure ads and them the engagement on ads. It's unethical and immoral, so she's got no right putting any other parent down.

Reactions: 23
Oh wow the boomerang of the fake tear wiping. Bravo Kathy 👏🏼

So bored of the single parent pity party for one. As though there aren’t about 20 other different people that look after J - the 60 hours of carers per week, the staff at his school where he spends 40 hours a week, plus the transport there and back. Plus his dad. Plus her mum. But this one is so hard done to because she’s had to do some washing and ping an email around?
She wants all of the benefits of (and I use that word very unwillingly please know I don’t mean any offence) and the sympathy for having a child with additional needs but doesn’t want to do any of the actual parenting of a child with additional needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m currently working from home while my kid is at nursery.
Yes I get two 15 min breaks and 30 mins lunch.
But what does she think parents do when they have 15 mins in the house?
I do laundry, washing up, sweeping the floors, cleaning the kitchen, preparing food for later, etc etc. And sometimes Kathy yes I need to make phone calls.
When I finish work at 5pm I have to rush out and get to nursery and rush back because there’s no transport service to ferry my child around. And I do it all on foot because I can’t afford to pay for a car and nursery.
I do think there is more work and care involved with a disabled child BUT the time I spend ferrying a child and doing a working day is the time she has to do laundry, housework etc.
Kathleen, you’re talking about taking breaks, most parents don’t have a point in their day where breaks can be worked in. And to be honest, you only parent for four hours a day. Yes I get that he requires more laundry but turning on a machine isn’t that bad really?

Reactions: 24
What pisses me off is how she puts all parents of a disabled child are like her. The sen community. No. We are not.
There are plenty of single mums from the sen community who don't have carers. With children who qualify. There's mums who don't use transport. They don't chuck their kid to whoever will have them. They don't use a hospice like a dogs kennel so they can jet off.
They don't throw pity parties. They don't post distressing videos.
I can go and on.
I wish she'd stop making out we are all like her.
We are not. I am fed up of you Kathy using us who you never supported or interacted with... and we have never liked you.
Just because you've still a few sen accounts up your are doesn't mean we all do. Doesn't mean you can use the sen community as your get out of jail free card whilst giving us a bad name.

Sick of hearing the pity party for one.
Never in my life have I heard someoneove herself so so much and dislike her life. Let's face it she hates it. She's unhappy. She's quick to use her son to fund her lifestyle but that's all he's good for. Cash. "Fame".
She never should of been a mother. She's no maternal instinct and she's a vile personality.

Shes not so busy when she's travelling to London for her teeth done, or jetting off on yet another holiday, or doing her lip pumping that lasted a week, or getting her gifted hair done, or going on tinderdates , pole dancing, London weekend trips away for cocktails and expensive hotels, personal workouts...
She has a warped idea of life as a parent to a child with complex needs.

Other than his potassium and tube site.... what does she deal with that's so complex? So hard to care for? All I see is a child who can communicate, play, talk, see, hear, move around independently, no seizures, no respiratory needs, no pressure sores, no dystopia or muscle spasms... he doesn't go to the hospice anymore ... so I'd like to know if he actually fits the criteria she keeps using as a pity party.
This is no competition what so ever but how she can post that tit when there are others in harder situations... who haven't got thousands fundraised, a support system.... and even those who do qualify for things but choose not. She takes everything going. Does the bare minimum when she does have her son and yet.... we are supposed to feel sorry for her?

Your not the first and only person to have a child with additional needs Kathy hun. Come shadow me for a week with my son and I'll show you you've nothing to moan about. Get over it.

If you actually looked after your son, kept up to his tube site, got him help when needed, was on the ball making sure people know he's down to his last liner in his wheelchair... if you kept him on his anti reflix medications and stuck to a care plan for longer than a week you'd probably find you wouldn't be in the mess you call your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s something else! Moaning about a few basic tasks and how busy she is, no time for a break. Still had time to do your hair and make up didn’t you. Absolute dick 😠

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget the PT sessions, getting the tacky nails done & the tinder dates... but poor old Kathleen is so busy and rushed off her feet

Has she deleted stories? Can’t see the ones of someone calling her out. Did she delete them out of panic, incase more of her followers might actually begin to see through her I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget the PT sessions, getting the tacky nails done & the tinder dates... but poor old Kathleen is so busy and rushed off her feet

Has she deleted stories? Can’t see the ones of someone calling her out. Did she delete them out of panic, incase more of her followers might actually begin to see through her I wonder?
yeah it appears she has deleted it 🙄

She has taken them down. Obviously been reading here again!

Reactions: 3
Wait, I’m supposed to get two 15 minute breaks and a lunch break from my parenting admin and general housework for my SEN child?

Well he won’t be thrilled but he can take it up with my union.

thanks for the heads up Kathleen

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People might not find this new thread. It’s been put in Influencers instead of the parenting section

People might not find this new thread. It’s been put in Influencers instead of the parenting section
that’s my bad I haven’t made a thread before.
we might get some new people in. If you click thenursemum tag at the top it shows you all the threads anyway and to be fair.. she’s hardly parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.