Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The utter devastation when someone you follow, and like, respect, generally think they are a intelligent person starts liking kathleens posts. Why don't more people see through her absolute bullshit?
oh...and the reel J posted himself this morning... ?!?

Reactions: 14
As if J posted that reel. She’s done it, realised it’s not right and said it’s him. If he has done it then he definitely doesn’t need a Kiera as I can’t post a reel 😳

I cannot believe she thinks anyone would believe this tit
I think it’s all a ploy to try and get more engagement. Hoping everyone will love it because “J did it by himself”. Same with that stupid poll of what should she do nap or sort stuff. If you’re that fricking tired and nights are that bad surely you would sleep, and then when J is at school nap and get stuff done. I could do SO MUCH with a child free hour, let alone a school day!

Reactions: 10
Ok so let’s say she’s telling the truth re J posting that reel... she’s saying that he was up and awake and she just went back to sleep?
Are my parenting standards too high? If my kid is awake and alert and clearly not going back to sleep then I don’t go back to sleep. Friday night she had a disturbed night so I was up with her a few times and then she decided she was done with sleep at 6am. So I turned the tv on and we snuggled up and I continued to rest but awake and alert to her... obviously we’ve done everything we can to make her room safe but she’s a toddler and she has an amazing talent for making the safest of situations dangerous so I wouldn’t be comfortable going back to sleep knowing she was awake.
Was he locked in his padded cage bed? We know he’s fairly mobile now, and I don’t think I’ve seen a stair gate by her landing shrine?
Quite interesting to hear others thoughts on this to be honest- am I over the top or do you agree that you wouldn’t go back to sleep once your kid has decided they’re up?

Reactions: 8
Ok so let’s say she’s telling the truth re J posting that reel... she’s saying that he was up and awake and she just went back to sleep?
Are my parenting standards too high? If my kid is awake and alert and clearly not going back to sleep then I don’t go back to sleep. Friday night she had a disturbed night so I was up with her a few times and then she decided she was done with sleep at 6am. So I turned the tv on and we snuggled up and I continued to rest but awake and alert to her... obviously we’ve done everything we can to make her room safe but she’s a toddler and she has an amazing talent for making the safest of situations dangerous so I wouldn’t be comfortable going back to sleep knowing she was awake.
Was he locked in his padded cage bed? We know he’s fairly mobile now, and I don’t think I’ve seen a stair gate by her landing shrine?
Quite interesting to hear others thoughts on this to be honest- am I over the top or do you agree that you wouldn’t go back to sleep once your kid has decided they’re up?

I have done this (kind of) once although it wasn’t through choice I physically could not keep my eyes open, however I also couldn’t sleep properly every movement my daughter made my eyes shot open. I had been really poorly and was recovering, my husband was on a deployment and my support bubble were isolating. I was racked with mum guilt. If my lo was going to nap I would definitely sleep then. She wouldn’t nap then and doesn’t now or go longer than 2 hours at night. Kath’s constant whinging about being tired really fucks me off. I don’t think she knows what being truly tired is. She wouldn’t be able to gym, go out drinking, getting hair done. She would be sleeping and trying to claw together energy for J. She’s clueless.

So dad has now got him. First thing she does - go out with a friend. I don’t begrudge her this but surely if you are so tired you catch up on your sleep and make plans for tomorrow instead???

Reactions: 16
WHY DOES SHE MAKE OUT LIKE HIS DAD IS A tit DAD.. WE KNOW IT AINT BEEN WEEKS HE JUST HAD HIM FOR 10 DAYS!!!!! WITH NO KEIRAS MIGHT I AD!!! HONESTLY JULIAN DONT PUT UP WITH HER tit !!
the bloke is driving up from london, of course he’s coming in the afternoon.
do you expect him to set off before sunrise because it suits you better?

Reactions: 13
So dad has now got him. First thing she does - go out with a friend. I don’t begrudge her this but surely if you are so tired you catch up on your sleep and make plans for tomorrow instead???
Exactly my thoughts. She said his dad was coming at 3, 2 minutes later she’s already planned to see her friend for food. If you were contemplating a nap earlier because you had such a rough few nights use this time without J to sleep, to work, and everything else she does. See your friend by all means, but don’t make out you have no time to do anything ever but the second his dad has him you have plans.

Also, she’s definitely let on that his dad is having him as when she reads here she can see we already know that. Hence why she unfollowed him so we couldn’t find him. She doesn’t want anything on here to be read as the truth by newbies 😂

Reactions: 6
Called her friend to go for food... have to pre book EVERYWHERE why make out like it wasn’t a pre planned thing

She is a joke I swear to god she has carers 4 nights a week and means moans moans get a grip love honestly your a mother he does not need them your wasting resources selfish horrible women you really are ridiculous I hope they take them fully from you your nothing but lazy every mother has sleepless nights deal with it hes like any other child you just cba to be a mother you should be ashamed

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210502-194513_Instagram.jpg

We were a little rushed .... no shock sherlock.. J is in trolley with no sock no shoes and just his vest and trousers surely hes frozen !

• Wow
  • Sad
So she believes she has a right to carers 4 nights a week so she can sleep. Not to keep J alive like she’s claimed in the past so people feel sorry for her? As a parent we just accept that sleep deprivation is a thing right? Iv been tired for the past 12 years ffs 😂
The way she talks pisses me off soooo bad too. The chav/posh girl wannabe accent makes me hurl! ‘Reecentlyyyy’ 🤢

View attachment 556689

We were a little rushed .... no shock sherlock.. J is in trolley with no sock no shoes and just his vest and trousers surely hes frozen !
Everything she does seems to be rushed unless it’s solely for herself. Maybe if she put her shite calendar to use & organised her life it wouldn’t be such a tit show. She’s always rushed or late for something. Bet she kept her hair and nail appointment in good time though. Or her d*ck appts she’ll be scheduling on those dating apps she can’t keep herself off of.

Reactions: 13
Having to have carers 4 nights a week for sleep.
HUN.
no. Your child is in pre school all week. Why don’t you just catch on some sleep then? Like any other adult does.
he napped today and you didn’t. His dad took him today and you didn’t sleep in preparation for your night.
act like you have a night shift job and then MAYBE, you’d actually get your act sorted and be able to care for your child!

Reactions: 15
Self self self! I’ve never known someone so selfish. I’m so glad her carer hours are being dropped, get in the real world Kathleen.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.