Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. Yeah it’s tit being tired and yeah it can be hard sorting meds and appointments, but not THAT hard. It’s life. Welcome to motherhood Kath. It’s seems like her life is just a count down to someone else taking J. The school, his dad, Kiera’s........

She has really got on my wick today. Maybe I’m being extra tetchy because I’m sleep deprived 😅😅 but you understand that right Kathleen?!

Reactions: 7
"It's not like I have kieras so I can go party" ah Kathleen your poor memory strikes again ore covid that was exactly what you used them for.

Reactions: 15
"It's not like I have kieras so I can go party" ah Kathleen your poor memory strikes again ore covid that was exactly what you used them for.
i remember one particularly large night out where the Kierassss watched her IG stories and complained to the agency about her... funny how quickly you forget Kathleen

• Wow
Reactions: 21
i remember one particularly large night out where the Kierassss watched her IG stories and complained to the agency about her... funny how quickly you forget Kathleen
Really?! Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey that’s bad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhh, why did they complain? Spill the ☕

Reactions: 2
title thread suggestion : don’t take kathleens carrots away she needs them for her “beauty” sleep 🤭

J is at full time special school, he gets fetched and dropped off AND YOUR TELLING ME she can’t have a catch up sleep in that time! She is a JOKE. Draining the system for everything she can get. Every test she wants J to have unnecessarily, the Keira/carrots she needs so that J doesn’t die from her bleeping the meds up.
let me tell you KT I have more than 1 child and even through ALL the sleepless nights I get I have NEVER fucked up and killed any of them so there 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Three stories basically begging for engagement.

Knob.

(she winds me up so much)

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keiras going and she’s talking crap

Reactions: 16
View attachment 556681
Still credit shopping baby girl? After your speech on how comfortable your finances are?
Glad she’s finally admitted the only reason she wants carers are for herself.
Couldn’t bare to listen anymore without pulling her up on her tit.
She only saved £4.29, when you pay £7.99 a month to get the clubcard plus and can only get the discount on two big shops per month. Hardly the savings they bang on about!

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over her use of carers for getting 4 night out of 7 sleep. What the duck. I have 2 kids when I fly home without my husband to Uk it’s all on me. Sleep/feeding/cleaning/washing/entertaining, Everything as my dad is at work. I am exhausted because I’m a parent and it’s my job alone to care for my children. How on earth would she cope with another child!? Kids don’t sleep whether they have any disabilities or not, who Told her different 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I live quite close and locally the news on the grapevine is that she's going to get to keep her Kieras because they know she's just going to keep appealing forever. I really hope they stick to their guns. This week she will have a few nights without j as he's gone to his dad's and then she'll use her kiera allowance back to back every night every night when he's back. How on earth can she possibly be tired!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.