Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘working on yourself feels so damn good’

wouldn’t know hun. I’m too busy working full time and parenting my kids myself, not relying on teachers all day and carers all night to allow me the time to prance around the gym in clothes 3 sizes too small.
Js well being defo isn’t the reason she’s kicking off about the carers loss, it’s her not having all the time in the world for herself and her hating the thought of having to look after her own kid herself. God she’s infuriating

Reactions: 24
She had hidden the reel, now it's back. She does the same with older posts, especially the

She hides alot of things and then puts them back on. The photo of her and the ex by Eiffel tower is one that comes and goes. The reel was archived, then it came back, but since you commented saying it's there it's been took down again.
Are you on about this reel it’s still on mine 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
‘working on yourself feels so damn good’

wouldn’t know hun. I’m too busy working full time and parenting my kids myself, not relying on teachers all day and carers all night to allow me the time to prance around the gym in clothes 3 sizes too small.
Js well being defo isn’t the reason she’s kicking off about the carers loss, it’s her not having all the time in the world for herself and her hating the thought of having to look after her own kid herself. God she’s infuriating
She’s annoyed because she doesn’t get a nights worth of free childcare on top of the days of free childcare when he is in school.
heaven forbid a MUM doesn’t get allllll that time for herself.
(Disclaimer: I don’t even get time to piss, let alone film non stop videos for social media)

Reactions: 12
She’s annoyed because she doesn’t get a nights worth of free childcare on top of the days of free childcare when he is in school.
heaven forbid a MUM doesn’t get allllll that time for herself.
(Disclaimer: I don’t even get time to piss, let alone film non stop videos for social media)
How she can call herself a Mum or even a carer at this point for that matter is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Shows how people believe what they want on social media shes a woman state of it honestly moaning day in about needing carers shes a joke nothing but a council estate scummy mummy let's face it if it wasnt for jax money she would have nothing , she needs to change her name aswell she ain't a nurse nomore

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else quite unnerved by how happy she is he is getting all these tests?

I completely understand that when you don't know what's wrong that to be taken seriously and get referrals is good. But she has had answers, she just doesn't like them.

I found her stories really hard to watch. She just seemed so happy...

Reactions: 8
Have a really close look at the recent stories. There’s definitely some injection site bruises on those lips..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else quite unnerved by how happy she is he is getting all these tests?

I completely understand that when you don't know what's wrong that to be taken seriously and get referrals is good. But she has had answers, she just doesn't like them.

I found her stories really hard to watch. She just seemed so happy...
I hate to defend her but I disagree. I’ve felt the relief. My son had to have tonsils, adenoids and grommets put in. No quite common in the grand scheme of it, but it took me over a year of fighting for ENT to see him for an ENT consultant to literally look at me and agree he needed his hearing checked and she wanted his tonsils out asap. They were 100% restricting his breathing and I cried. I cried from relief and when I went home I honestly was SOO happy to finally tell my husband he would be having an Oxygen study, his heart checked, etc etc etc etc and an operation asap. That may sound barbaric but it is relief. Yes once it sinks in you wanna cry and the idea of your baby going through something but I can understand why she’s happy about it.

Have a really close look at the recent stories. There’s definitely some injection site bruises on those lips..
Oh she DEFFFFO has

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's had too much filler in cheeks, that's why it's ages her as it's given her a sunken face.

She's fizzing with excitement at the thought that further disabilities might be uncovered. Very bizarre reaction but 100% matches munchhausens characteristics. Also good for carers appeal to have gosh further investigations pencilled in. Still doesn't entitle her to almost full time carers. No way.

Reactions: 11
I hate to defend her but I disagree. I’ve felt the relief. My son had to have tonsils, adenoids and grommets put in. No quite common in the grand scheme of it, but it took me over a year of fighting for ENT to see him for an ENT consultant to literally look at me and agree he needed his hearing checked and she wanted his tonsils out asap. They were 100% restricting his breathing and I cried. I cried from relief and when I went home I honestly was SOO happy to finally tell my husband he would be having an Oxygen study, his heart checked, etc etc etc etc and an operation asap. That may sound barbaric but it is relief. Yes once it sinks in you wanna cry and the idea of your baby going through something but I can understand why she’s happy about it.

Oh she DEFFFFO has
I agree actually. As much as I hate to defend her, I thought it seemed like genuine relief at finally getting somewhere. Whether or not he genuinely needs it, jury’s out, but I kind of think she genuinely believes he does. But she’s back to moaning about her tough the peg leaking is on her 🙄🙄 but not poor little Jaxon.

Reactions: 4
I came on to say it doesn’t look like relief it looks like excitement, exactly like she was after speaking to that consultant that she paid privately for, it doesn’t come across genuine but actually really worrying. She is buzzing her titties off at more diagnosis for J

The recent filler and rat tails has made her look like a witch

Reactions: 13

Oh she DEFFFFO has
I agree too, my daughter had poor chest health and the respiratory team/local consultants were very quick to suggest surgery. We were adamant that that wasn't appropriate and switched from milk to blended diet (via peg) and the change in her chest health was phenomenal. Sometimes Drs/consultants are quick to jump to extreme solutions and it's hard to fight for an alternative. It's a relief when you're listened to!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.