Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely Maldives would be for her. I’d love to go too but what tops the priority list is a place where my kids would have a ball of a time - and that isn’t the Maldives 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Someone has commented ‘100% family first’ lol ye except when it comes to holiday destination 🤣

• Haha
J is such a poppet! But I can’t help but think he’s screaming out for real age appropriate stimulation.

Also where did he find that?! He bought it in? That’s some great mobility J! Taking a mobile toddler to somewhere like the Maldives’s is pretty different to taking a much younger non mobile child somewhere in appropriate like that!

She’s deluded 😅😅😅 the comments on her nurse post have me howling

she’s so full of tit, but we have been calling it for a long time. Still think it was her plan all along to only go back for X amount of time, get all the content and attention... oh and not to forget the ‘NHS worker’ highlight (like she’s been working there for years) and then leave because she CBA

also the Maldives situ, doesn’t even surprise me. We KNOW how self centred she is and how it’s all memeneme and let’s me honest, the fight for carers is purely for herself and her precious sleep and social life. But the way she goes on about not knowing how long jaxon has left (overly dramatised) then why bloody wouldn’t you want to spoil him and make memories in Disneyland. She’s horrible, absolutely vile.

Reactions: 17
Is an insta account really more important than your career? She is such a attention seeker....

Also it really irritates me that she behaves like she is 'black', cringes me out!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I have no feeding tube experience, but should it really be hanging down in such a manner?
His got a ‘button’ meaning you can disconnect the tube. The tube doesn’t weigh much but you could argue there’s a minimal weight pulling on the button. She always says he pulls on his tube but she can disconnect it! When he pulls on the tube he risks damaging the button, or pulling it out the stoma site, enlarging the site, making it red, sore, and risking leaking stomach fluid which is pretty acidic. Personally I always disconnect.. it literally takes seconds to reattach

Reactions: 7
Well registered nurses in my area if had to isolate for their own health or family were doing track and trace at home. She could be doing this when she has carers. Plus she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on with all her posts being out and about if it’s down to having a high risk child she was very close to that photo shopped person in that picture. Lies lies lies.

Oh and kaytee. Do us a favour and lose the nurse on your title. Nurses require care/compassion/empathy and also live in the real world. You are making nurses look like idiots with your behaviour.

Reactions: 18
She may have worked a bit to get her registration/PIN but in order to stay registered she needs to work so many hours in 3 years and attend mandatory study days etc. Wonder what her plan is to STAY registered?!

Reactions: 5
She may have worked a bit to get her registration/PIN but in order to stay registered she needs to work so many hours in 3 years and attend mandatory study days etc. Wonder what her plan is to STAY registered?!
Yes... also i know most trusts these days put newly qualified nurses on a year long preceptorship to help with the transition from student nurse to qualified and once you have completed this you can move on and do your mentorship, apply for more senior roles and start further education.
She needs to stop using being a 'nurse' for clout... she is not a nurse in anyway shape or form.

Reactions: 6
Yes... also i know most trusts these days put newly qualified nurses on a year long preceptorship to help with the transition from student nurse to qualified and once you have completed this you can move on and do your mentorship, apply for more senior roles and start further education.
She needs to stop using being a 'nurse' for clout... she is not a nurse in anyway shape or form.
Case in point if she doesn't understand J's blood test results and can't look it up and understand it herself.

Reactions: 10
Case in point if she doesn't understand J's blood test results and can't look it up and understand it herself.
The “normal ranges” given alongside blood results are only “normal” for those without underlying health conditions. I feel like she trying to find a new problem or a new diagnosis. Why ask strangers on social media? Strange behaviour.. almost making a point his got possibly abnormal blood results.

Reactions: 13
The “normal ranges” given alongside blood results are only “normal” for those without underlying health conditions. I feel like she trying to find a new problem or a new diagnosis. Why ask strangers on social media? Strange behaviour.. almost making a point his got possibly abnormal blood results.
Oh she's definitely trying to find more problems. His appointments are going well, he's progressing with pretty much everything so something has to wrong somewhere else right?! Need the attention BabyGirl?!

Reactions: 11
Oh she's definitely trying to find more problems. His appointments are going well, he's progressing with pretty much everything so something has to wrong somewhere else right?! Need the attention BabyGirl?!
How sad for her son. I’m sure she loves him but she should be delighted he’s coming on well instead of looking for issues and plastering medical info on social media. Seems very odd.

Reactions: 9
Also if work said there have been reports and she is oversharing on her social media would most people just delete their insta if this happened to them? Focus on their job and career?

What child would want to go to the Maldives? 🤷‍♂️
None! Those that vomit 50 times a day and need to be close to a hospital for emergencies,The Maldives is literally the worst choice. I cannot believe that she laughed at the Disneyland idea,he would love it.Think of the places she has taken him to like Lego land you know,places designed for kids,none at all! But she has taken him to Lanzarote,Tenerife,Cape Verde,Madrid and several swanky London hotels....she is a selfish twit.

How is it that she can’t cope a day at home without keiras but yet she will be ok to manage alone in the Maldives 😂
She will either take Lianne ( and take the piss and laugh as she may never have been abroad before,when she took her to London she mocked her as she got on the train home to Nottingham) or a new mystery man will be in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why is taking J to Disneyland such a laughable idea? It’s really pissed me off that that is her goal for her little boy! She needs to remember she isn’t Molly-Mae. Her holidays can’t all be exotic locales anymore. I’ve done Peppa Pig World and Chessington- they aren’t my cup of tea but it’s part of being a parent.

Reactions: 20
Is an insta account really more important than your career? She is such a attention seeker....

Also it really irritates me that she behaves like she is 'black', cringes me out!
Well done you for saying that,I said ‘there is such a thing as cultural appropriation’ but what I wanted to say was BABYGIRL YOU ARE A WHITE GIRL.

I have no feeding tube experience, but should it really be hanging down in such a manner?
No!

Reactions: 7
Why is taking J to Disneyland such a laughable idea? It’s really pissed me off that that is her goal for her little boy! She needs to remember she isn’t Molly-Mae. Her holidays can’t all be exotic locales anymore. I’ve done Peppa Pig World and Chessington- they aren’t my cup of tea but it’s part of being a parent.
chessington are FAB for SEND kids too but u don’t see her there 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.