Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s so aggressive with her replies, how does she still have a platform?

I follow so many mums on Instagram and none of them would dream of being so horrible and rude.

Reactions: 12
Just found this thread after receiving an aggressive reply from Kaytee for simply asking why it’s a goal she takes J to the Maldives as I found it a strange place to want to take a 3/4 year old

Apparently I’m judgemental for asking this and she really dislikes judgemental people - don’t have a public platform and a question box then!

I would post the messages but she deleted them and blocked me before I thought to screenshot them...Glad there are actually other people who see how narcissistic she is
I bet her and PTWM are on the same level of the amount of people they have blocked for no other reason than for asking a genuine question 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
The Maldives comment is beyond ridiculous as if you would take a child with J’s medical history anywhere that remote, can just imagine him on the sand with his feeding tube dragging through it. At Christmas she alleged she took him to a Christmas outside light thing but he vomited and she hasn’t taken a change of clothes or anything, so they didn’t even leave the car, probably wasn’t even true but it made my blood boil something J could have benefited from and mum of the year Kayteee can’t even do the most basic thing all parents do And take a change of clothes with them but yeah let’s go to the Maldives!!

Reactions: 14
she’s so aggressive with her replies, how does she still have a platform?

I follow so many mums on Instagram and none of them would dream of being so horrible and rude.
You obviously haven't come across PTWM then lol

The Maldives comment is beyond ridiculous as if you would take a child with J’s medical history anywhere that remote, can just imagine him on the sand with his feeding tube dragging through it. At Christmas she alleged she took him to a Christmas outside light thing but he vomited and she hasn’t taken a change of clothes or anything, so they didn’t even leave the car, probably wasn’t even true but it made my blood boil something J could have benefited from and mum of the year Kayteee can’t even do the most basic thing all parents do And take a change of clothes with them but yeah let’s go to the Maldives!!
What is ridiculous is, she HAS taken him to destinations like that, several times I hasten to add. Apparently she is building memories with him despite the FACT he is far to young to remember any of these fancy holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You obviously haven't come across PTWM then lol

What is ridiculous is, she HAS taken him to destinations like that, several times I hasten to add. Apparently she is building memories with him despite the FACT he is far to young to remember any of these fancy holidays.
whos PTWM?

Reactions: 2
Those of us who have seen her previous travels abroad know that she ‘adapts’ J’s feeds not only for the journey but for the entirety of the holiday. She won’t feed him for the flight it’s that simple.
She was hailed as a champion when she went to Dubai by followers who said his lack of food would be recoverable because the memories were more important. It was disturbing to see the comments she received from mums who either did similar or were clearly egged on by her behaviour to do it themselves so they could get a better holiday with a tube fed child.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
And all so she could get her bi-annual swimming cossie wedged between bare bum cheeks shot-from-behind-by- mystery-companion photo for the grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please ask if she’s gonna change her IG handle now. Please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived. Happy end of week treat!! Her new post! 🤣 nursing. She was reported? To whom and what is the outcome if she still has her job but is not working. Is that through choice because of Jaxon or because of the report? What did she say about covid to be reported? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's employed but not working in healthcare, but her job is waiting for her whenever she wants to go back. Whatever that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments off her overly adoring fans make me sick.

imagine commenting on a stranger’s photo “I love you. You’re so inspiring”

Get real, she’s suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments off her overly adoring fans make me sick.

imagine commenting on a stranger’s photo “I love you. You’re so inspiring”

Get real, she’s suspended.
Suspended would mean she would technically still be employed wouldn't it? She said she's employed but its not in healthcare. She classes influencing as employment. She has left this wide open for questions, i was just about to watch eastenders and now I'm waiting for a nurse to comment on here who might know how things work with suspensions/disciplinary matters?

Reactions: 9
Where’s that nurse that wrote on here a few days ago and then said she had to go because she was being rumbled by her colleges 🤣 WE NEED YOU NOW!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where’s that nurse that wrote on here a few days ago and then said she had to go because she was being rumbled by her colleges 🤣 WE NEED YOU NOW!! 😂😂
I think there's a few on here who have said on previous threads they are nurses too! We need them to enlighten us with this 🤣 Shes holding back the bigger picture, see the end bit where she says about theres alot more to it regarding being a carer and working but shes leaving it here for now. Stuff eastenders this is like a episode of kayteenders and shes added her own duff duff cliffhanger on the end by saying theres alot more to it.

Reactions: 9
I think there's a few on here who have said on previous threads they are nurses too! We need them to enlighten us with this 🤣 Shes holding back the bigger picture, see the end bit where she says about theres alot more to it regarding being a carer and working but shes leaving it here for now. Stuff eastenders this is like a episode of kayteenders and shes added her own duff duff cliffhanger on the end by saying theres alot more to it.
basically she didn’t want to work for 2 days cos she lost her carer allowance and then got suspended probably for posting too many uniform selfies

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.