Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
60k ‘followers’ and 1000 or so likes on her post... how many cough *bots* she bought

Reactions: 8
Continuing Care have to stay up in the night. They don't sleep. They are there to monitor the child, suction, turn the child to prevent bed sores, be with them if they have a tracheostomy in, monitor seizure activity, change pads through the night...
Not to sit and talk to kaytee. They full sheets in everytime they administer a drug, change a pad, report anything unusual, seizure activity etc.
From what we've seen J sleeps through the night. And the vomiting isn't as bad as she's saying... If it were she'd be in his bedroom on the night she doesn't have carers, she wouldn't fly him to remote islands with no hospitals and if he was high risk of aspirating why on earth did she do the feeding school???
She admits she doesn't suction. He doesn't have seizures. Doesn't need turning in the night because he CAN MOVE, he doesn't have breathing restrictions such as sleep apnea, doesn't have a trach.

Those notes will show just how little those carers do. Which is evidence they can present to show. I think she doesn't give him his reflux medication to make him vomit on these nights to show he vomits bad. That is the only area she can cling on to and even that needs to be a severe... Which it obviously isn't.

J doesn't need the continuing care package. His health needs arnt high they arnt even half the way high enough to score. She knows this.
There are children and adults who need carers through the night... Awake. They need round the clock care. A continuing health care carer will sit in that bedroom and observe all night they can bring a book etc to make sure they are stimulated through the night but it's a job. It's a night shift. They can't sleep alongside the child... As that defeats the need for care through the night.

That little boy needs a mother. Not a carer. He just needs a mum who wants to spend time with him. Who does her stupid ads whilst he's at school and then gives him time and attention when he's home. Sadly that isn't the case. She wants a full time nanny because she can't be arsed with him.
Blunt but true.
Whilst she's doing this ridiculous show of he needs carers or he will die and she can't cope there are families who do qualify unable to get the care because she has a 60hour care package on top of school and her family/his dad having him.
If she can't look after him and step up then that's on her. It's not doing to under funded health care to raise her son.
do you really think she denies her boy his reflux medicine so he vomits more to try and keep the care? I don’t know about disabilities etc so half of what is said on here I know nothing about or understand! However, I find that with her attitude, her mannerisms she is an utter narcissist and if that’s what she does it really confirms that she is one. she loves herself so much it’s cringe. I wish she would decide, is her page about her son and standing up for his disabilities or is it about her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How can a reoffending ableist be an advocate?. And what has she ever supported other than herself?. She belittles the NHS and anyone medically involved in her sons care. Us historic observers know she was often less than polite about Kiera’s but when she seemed to be at risk of losing them that all stopped.

The valentines post after she waffled on about making it about children she thanked her ex for giving her the time to ‘love on herself’.
So she has left J with his dad for the 7 days and 3 dental sessions. She has used his motability vehicle to make at least the one trip in the middle without him. Breaking the rules. It is not for his benefit. The blatant breach of covid lockdown rules is the reason she is quiet (don’t reply saying it’s a bending it’s not it’s illegal) She posted one still image of J playing with his cheap as chips hospital play set. It was her scrolling through her pictures that prompted that…..he isn’t with her.
Her ex has NO KIERA’s. He doesn’t have a cell for him to sleep in. And I doubt he’s spent a week awake every night watching over this medically complex child she says she has.
There is not a single reason for J to have this care package, not now, and not a year ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She reduces his reflux medication from time to time, coincidentally when his carers are up for review/appeal. There is usually another reason given e.g. to reduce the time he is being medications or to see if it helps him feed better.

The really odd thing is she openly admits to doing this when she hides so many other parts of her life: partners, engagements, family etc. The only reason I can think of is that she thinks most of her followers won’t understand the medication issues (they aren’t nurses like her after all) and that by describing “complex” medications she makes her life look incomprehensibly complicated and unmanageable. But she doesn’t seem to realise all her posts and stories are public, even to people that don’t follow her. People like J’s doctors, the care review team, and social workers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That ad. The lead up to it on her stories. People having been asking for weeks?? Ya what?! No they haven’t.
I like to think benefit picked her because she was a cheaper option and would sell her soul for a slice of fame.It’s not self love either that she preaches, it’s narcissism in disguise as self love- which I don’t think a brand should be attaching themselves too lightly.

Reactions: 10
That ad. The lead up to it on her stories. People having been asking for weeks?? Ya what?! No they haven’t.
I like to think benefit picked her because she was a cheaper option and would sell her soul for a slice of fame.It’s not self love either that she preaches, it’s narcissism in disguise as self love- which I don’t think a brand should be attaching themselves too lightly.
And how is that an ad to be proud of? It’s a few seconds long, doesn’t show how to use it, price, colours, details. It’s a tiktok scroll on by at its best. She’s so outdated and plain. I’ve said before hasn’t she seen the material some people are posting? It’s high end/editorial. It’s polished and pristine. It takes them time and creativity to produce and it shows. She takes minutes at most and because she just loves herself that’s the only thing she’s able to fill the screen with and its simply not cutting it. It’s less than amateur.

And how is that an ad to be proud of? It’s a few seconds long, doesn’t show how to use it, price, colours, details. It’s a tiktok scroll on by at its best. She’s so outdated and plain. I’ve said before hasn’t she seen the material some people are posting? It’s high end/editorial. It’s polished and pristine. It takes them time and creativity to produce and it shows. She takes minutes at most and because she just loves herself that’s the only thing she’s able to fill the screen with and its simply not cutting it. It’s less than amateur.
Yup the advert was based around herself not the product. Shes a total narcissist.

Reactions: 12
Also she is definitely using a filter. Not an Instagram filter. K used one whilst she videoed it first!

Reactions: 4
Yes it’s absolutely terrible. I am none the wiser about the product?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really needs to work out what she wants from this platform. Is it about you or J?! People only followed for and care about Jaxon’s progress, not selfies of you and your pathetic attempt at ads. She’s definitely trying to steer into the ‘beauty’ influencer now. J will be a thing of the past soon! 2 images of him out of 6 and the whole page was supposed to be surrounding him and the “difficulties” they encounter, now all we see is wonky teeth, kissing mirrors and I love me selfies.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So nice to see that others see what I see! Never understood why initially a thread was not allowed.

I was recommend to follow Kaytee back in the early days, as I was a fellow nurse, with a child around the same age..this was back when Kaytee had possibly 15,000 followers and was ‘looking’ for a job, saying how difficult it was to find anything flexible, and asking for advice. I too was struggling to flexible working so I messaged her. Can’t remember to be honest if I got a reply.

She then started to complain about the carers, and as a ‘nurse’ it struck how 1) she should have understood the complexities surround chc funding (it’s a bloody minefield), and 2) she should have realised that J’s needs were perhaps more ‘social care’ needs. I messaged a really nice message explaining that it’s almost impossible to acquire chc funding, but perhaps she could contact the local social care team, there would no doubt be appropriate funding streams available if J did require carers. She totally ignored the message but then start passively aggressively putting messages about how she couldn’t get funding from anywhere, health didn’t want to support her, social care didn’t want to support her. At the point I unfollowed, as she clearlywas just using J for engagement, and thought no more.

Then Rosie Ramsey and Susie Verril started the fundraiser for her and bought her back to my attention. I started to view her stories occasionally and mostly forgot about her. Until the whole Susie Verril thing blew up, the Twitter messages she had postedthat were racist, laughing at ‘disabled’ children..and the fact Kaytee never called her outin this, really didn’t sit right. The things Susie said, even in jest, were pretty hideous, and no parent of a child with a black father, who has complex physical and medical needs, could sit back and not say something, just because of money. It’s not natural, and it’s not what you do as a caring parent.

Obviously from there on in she has just steadily become worse and worse, ans I can’t even bare to ‘hate’ watch her any more, and listen to the bullshit she spouts about the nhs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember the hundreds of stories slating Kieras. Literally all day every day. Complaint after complaint. She soon stopped when she realised she needed to keep them sweet so they'd support her appeal. An appeal for 60 hours a week which she herself has admitted is far too much care for j and was given to her in hospital because she complained about coming home with him and not being able to look after him. I can see why she was in hospital for 8 months now. She didn't want to be discharged until she'd got a new home and full kiera package.

Reactions: 10
the faces she pulls 🙄😂😂
What I find really odd is that she’s posing in front of a frame that’s only got a couple of photos in?! I guess the ones that look blank could say something in small print but it just looks empty and a strange place to record that video if that’s the case?

Reactions: 1
The slating of carers was awful and relentless. It was pretty much every shift and, from memory, she included personal identifying information in some of the stories. There is still an extremely patronising post on her grid as to how she doesn’t completely blame the carers because she had three years training to be a nurse and the carers (many of whom will have had years and years of experience caring for high needs children) will only have had a few weeks training.

It is telling that the slating of carers has now ended. Partially because she needs them on side to help with her appeal. But more importantly J now has much lower needs so there is little a carer, particularly an overnight carer, could get wrong.

Reactions: 12
She really needs to work out what she wants from this platform. Is it about you or J?! People only followed for and care about Jaxon’s progress, not selfies of you and your pathetic attempt at ads. She’s definitely trying to steer into the ‘beauty’ influencer now. J will be a thing of the past soon! 2 images of him out of 6 and the whole page was supposed to be surrounding him and the “difficulties” they encounter, now all we see is wonky teeth, kissing mirrors and I love me selfies.

She’s a self obsessed narcissist

Reactions: 8
Mrs Hinch has liked that latest ad. That has done me in, all Katie’s begging for her followers to inbox her and ask her to message Katy again has paid off 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Can it be reported to the ASA then if she’s used a filter
Yes as the law changed recently as far as make up and beauty products are concerned. There is a thread on it here. ASA were the ones that changed it so will be aware in your complaint

Reactions: 4
Today I have seen a fellow SEN mum on insta Post about recieving 15 hours care from continuing health and her story was so.... Greatful. She was so so happy with 15hours care given to her.

Her child genuinely qualifies for continuing health care because he actually has high health care needs.... Who also isn't at school yet.
Then there's kaytee... 60hours carers package, full time school and help with his father. Still not greatful. No genuine gratitude what so ever.
Who doesn't need that care package.

There's families who actually qualify. Who need that extra help. Then there's her. With a fundraiser that achieved incredible amounts that isn't needed, nanny's in the shape of health care professionals.

She disgusts me. I hate the way she is dragging the reputation and image of SEN parenting down. Single handedly and all whilst having the life of reily whilst many of us get on with it and never moan. Who are so greatful for the things we get.

You want to be utterly embarrassed and disgraced kaytee.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.