Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1D96553A-689F-4B94-B622-1B6A0D5080B5.jpeg
A6AAAA21-530D-4AB6-AEC0-80474A8642A9.jpeg
94D20D0F-94E3-47FE-A1B6-70611BE0C409.jpeg
D0CFDA12-FA44-4435-B8E4-8A95C9894FDB.jpeg

seen someone on another post mention how you can see how many ā€œviewsā€ there are on each thread!
Interesting figures šŸ¤” if only her IG account got these. She could only dream of those likes šŸ’·šŸ’·šŸ’·

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 445631View attachment 445632View attachment 445633View attachment 445634
seen someone on another post mention how you can see how many ā€œviewsā€ there are on each thread!
Interesting figures šŸ¤” if only her IG account got these. She could only dream of those likes šŸ’·šŸ’·šŸ’·
Funny AF šŸ¤£ tattle stats are better than her IG stats. She has more views on tattle than she has followers, yet she is making no effort to stop being a twit. This is good news for the SEND community. We all worry she is tarnishing and causing damage to the community but hopefully people are using tattle to learn about her lies and see the real picture with SEND. Her crap might end up being a good thing if people twig something isn't right and research things themselves. I think she only has about 6k followers who support her, the rest are bots or people following because she annoys them and they can't take their eyes away because you never know what she will do next. I hope those stats send her a clear message and she realises people know her game. Oh and the more people who view these threads the better because it will become easier for people to call her out, there must be tens of thousands who are waiting for people to start doing it and I think the tide is turning, people might support those who risk calling her out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately a lot of the followers are naive people who genuinely think sheā€™s amazing for being a nurse and raising a SEND child as a single mum all whilst fighting a system stacked against her to get the help she so clearly needs. They see nothing wrong with spending donations on top of the range cars, hot tubs, designer shoes, and 5 star hotels near GOSH. After all life had dealt her such a difficult hand and they are told the hot tub is ā€œtherapeuticā€ and Kaytee ā€œhatesā€ using it.

These followers arenā€™t bad people they just have no exposure to the SEND community and naively accept everything Kaytee tells them. They would be genuinely shocked if they knew the much lower levels of support provided to parents of children with much higher levels of needs, if they knew how harmful the hot tub is for J, or if they knew the actual level of support Kaytee gets from family, friends, partners, and Jā€™s dad. But none of this information is available on Instagram, any comment out of place gets deleted, any follower who says anything other than 100% positive gets blocked.

Reactions: 9
Why is the hot tub harmful for J?
The risk of dehydration and infection I think. Theyā€™re not recommended for any under 5s, but with a peg (and a sore one at that) and a child with kidney issues whoā€™s susceptible to dehydration and issues with his blood levels, they really arenā€™t wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The risk of dehydration and infection I think. Theyā€™re not recommended for any under 5s, but with a peg (and a sore one at that) and a child with kidney issues whoā€™s susceptible to dehydration and issues with his blood levels, they really arenā€™t wise.

Thanks, I hadnā€™t even thought about the risks, just presumed she knew what she was doing. Itā€™s like sheā€™s asking for trouble then.

Reactions: 3
some might say sheā€™s living the dream. off galavanting getting her new teeth, staying away somewhere in London, child free by the looks of it, Costa coffee, cake whenever she fancies. Is she taking the pee?

Reactions: 3
some might say sheā€™s living the dream. off galavanting getting her new teeth, staying away somewhere in London, child free by the looks of it, Costa coffee, cake whenever she fancies. Is she taking the pee?
Yes. Yes she is. Itā€™s the only thing sheā€™s good at.

Reactions: 4
TheNurseMum: Single Mum seeking Millionaire boyfriend, flights to the Maldives and lessons on how to film an ad. DMs closed to peasants.

TheNurseMum: Single Mum seeking Millionaire boyfriend, flights to the Maldives and lessons on how to film an ad. DMs closed to peasants.
Im a single mum, itā€™s not on my bio- I find it very weird that itā€™s something that is the first thing she wants people to know about her. You donā€™t see others putting it on their bio or when I was married I didnā€™t have on my bio- mum still married/in a relationship- so very weird that she thinks itā€™s important to define who she is?

Reactions: 4
Im a single mum, itā€™s not on my bio- I find it very weird that itā€™s something that is the first thing she wants people to know about her. You donā€™t see others putting it on their bio or when I was married I didnā€™t have on my bio- mum still married/in a relationship- so very weird that she thinks itā€™s important to define who she is?
It reminds me of MLM huns saying ā€œWho said a single mum canā€™t make Ā£Ā£Ā£ā€- I donā€™t think anyone did! But on the flip side I hate on the MLM thread people always say about people targeting single mums for their downline. As if single mums are too vulnerable/stupid to see through the BS.
Iā€™m a single mum as well and like you I donā€™t think it defines me as a person! Sorry went on a bit of a tangent there!

new thread suggestion:
Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief,
got some new teeth, how she got 60 hours keiraā€™s beggars belief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thread suggestion

Posing for the gram but where is your son? When will you tell us your teeth are #gifted, hun?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.