Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
All that emotional blackmail to get her ad liked and shared. Bet she's wishing j was with her this week so she could have him in the reel sat in his wheelchair somewhere in the background.

Reactions: 2

noobie123

I don’t get why people follow her, all she literally does is ad/aff/gifted and fucking pictures of herself in her mirror. There’s no good content and when she can’t think of anything shit to post she shares tiktoks
She’s known for buying a lot of her followers to I do wonder how many of the 60k are actually genuine people to be fair 😣

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Depends on the child’s need but continuing healthcare funding is usually for waking nights because of high needs. I don’t expect carers to sit in the room. They sit next to door so they can hear and do visual obs, half hourly checks, pad changes etc as needed.
We’ve had to let carers go when I’ve found them asleep as they are paid more to be awake and their job is to be awake at night to care for my child so I can sleep- not get woken up by my child in need of assistance because the carers gone for a nap.
Thats what I wondered as I’ve heard of carers that do sleepovers but I don’t think it would be for high dependency needs. I don’t have knowledge of that which is why I was asking. Thank you for answering.
I can’t believe she gets carers anyway, she’s rarely with him, so doesn’t need the respite and he’s thriving.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I don’t think she would announce it if it was Nathan she likes to keep her single mum doing it alone (mostly with Keira’s) appearance
Oh gosh I get that, I was joking 😂😂 I actually think that’s why she’s edited the person out all together, for the doing it alone single mother image.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
She says he can’t suck. Which I don’t believe, even the water bottles he’s using at the moment are not free flowing and if he squeezes them there has to be a certain amount of sucking or else the water would just pour out of his mouth.
My main reasons for disbelieving her when she says he can’t suck is that he has a dummy and he does not dribble (where is all that saliva going if he isn’t swallowing it?). He SUCKS a dummy. Again it would just fall out if there were no suction. She knows there are specific cups for what he needs but won’t pay for them and won’t want him to be seen as anything but ‘normal’ which is what we all know she craves.
No different to when she wanted him to eat real food but only ‘normal’ toddler meals....we all saw the happy meals, lunch ales and crisps. She didn’t once cook him a meal during the food program.
I seem to remember it was just bags upon bags of frazzles

PeaGreen1

Haha yes I stand corrected 😂😂 I bet she had a laugh to herself at all us cynical Sallys and our theories!! But I still don’t understand why go through the bother. Especially if she wasn’t even sure about posting it in the first place. I mean why would you bother?! And surely if you were setting up your phone and the timer etc you would’ve seen the person coming anyway, why not just wait? Why not take it again? It’s still a bizarre situation whichever way you look at really

Attachments

Borntorun

VIP Member
Umm Katie Jones Nottingham? I don’t know what the search criteria is 😂
I’ve found one with no location listed. Qualified in adult nursing last year. But I thought in order to work you had to be registered to a location.... there isn’t a Nottingham

Reactions: 1

Borntorun

VIP Member
What’s her real name? I’ve tried searching the nmc register to see if it gives any clues, but there’s no kaytees on there... I’m guessing she’s made that spelling up

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Yes you’re right she’s allowed a support bubble. But that’s 1 person only- so far we’ve seen at least 3 people she’s claimed as part of her bubble... not sure she understands it’s a link with 1 other household only.
She makes her own rules 😡

CoffeeAndSenLife

Why is taking J to Disneyland such a laughable idea? It’s really pissed me off that that is her goal for her little boy! She needs to remember she isn’t Molly-Mae. Her holidays can’t all be exotic locales anymore. I’ve done Peppa Pig World and Chessington- they aren’t my cup of tea but it’s part of being a parent.
chessington are FAB for SEND kids too but u don’t see her there 😩

• Sad