Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Off topic, but this basically tells us she isn’t working. If she were shielding for any reason then she would still be getting paid from the hospital, which she clearly isn’t. Why she beats around the bush with the “not employed but still have a job” shit is beyond me. Just say you only did it for your narcissistic personality in that you want everyone to think you’re a hero do it all kinda woman.

The last two lines of this do too.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

CoffeeAndSenLife

Think she's hoping if she gets reffered to GOSH the suspicion her current hospital have over her care of her son will be gone. Don't think she realises that the hospitals will talk to each other and discuss what she has done in the past and everything will be documented.
Definitely feel like they didn't invite her for a reason. There's so much more here I feel that isn't being said by her. I've no doubt that there will be safe guarding concerns.

have I missed something? How do we know Nottingham Hosptials have her down as suspicious. 👀

CoffeeAndSenLife

Sleeping tablets 🤭🤭

if she had Kiera’s she would have shut her door wouldn’t she?

I wouldn’t take sleeping tablets if it was just me and my daughter alone at night, and she isn’t at any risk of vomiting and choking on it. 🤨
Doubt it didn’t she once say she was walking around naked and forgot she had carers or some
Shit

Lilyloves

and obviously it's not cheap make up either...... 🙄 she just does it to show off the price of things I'm sure.......

Treesy19

VIP Member
Lost the bat with this thread with my own job and homeschooling but I’m back now. I do follow her but mainly for ease of viewing to revert back here? I know there’s a webpage you can view stories but don’t you still have to go on each day as they disappear? Wow I missed the story about the house!!! You need a job love. Insta ain’t a job baby gurl. Can someone post me a pic of the £700 trainers 🤭

if you buy a house for auction don’t you have to pay it all out right? Or can you have a mortgage
I think you can get a mortgage but it is a lot harder plus as she is likely a first time buyer there really aren’t a lot of mortgage options out there at the moment. We bought a house the middle of last year after selling our previous property and we were limited to only a handful of mortgage options! Good luck to her!

noobie123

Think she's hoping if she gets reffered to GOSH the suspicion her current hospital have over her care of her son will be gone. Don't think she realises that the hospitals will talk to each other and discuss what she has done in the past and everything will be documented.
Definitely feel like they didn't invite her for a reason. There's so much more here I feel that isn't being said by her. I've no doubt that there will be safe guarding concerns.
Absolutely spot on!

OwlWatcher23

So she doesn’t actually take ‘still’ photos. She films and constantly records and then screenshots the parts she deems good enough for a photo. She has said this herself.
The bit that concerns me is in that 5-10min video she could have filmed, a number of people could have walked past. Why on the photo she posted is the person wearing black and pretty much facing towards Jaxon, but the photo SHE posted is someone in brown boots walking away.
I thought it didn't look like the person in the picture (black legs vs brown boots) but figured maybe I just don't know how to photoshop. Now she's posted the happy birthday thing that looks like it's for her ex / his dad, I'm even more like 🧐
I also figure she'd be one to take 20 photos and then pick one, so why choose that one in the first place?
It's ironic that she does so much just for engagement when if she was honest and said I have all this help and still struggle but look at how amazing j is doing and how he's achieving all these unexpected milestones, her engagement would shoot up anyway

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Her disdain and lack of respect for her local hospital team of drs, cardiologists, dietitians, physios, ot etc who care for j is clear. I wonder why she dislikes them so much and makes out they're wrong and unqualified. It's in the undercurrent of everything medical she says and posts.
Is it the hospital she 'works' at?

CoffeeAndSenLife

Don’t be fooled by her increase in followers, she has been caught out buying them especially over the past few weeks! Makes me question how many of the 60k are actually genuine people, after all it’s clearly her desperate plan to be successful on Instagram. Exploiting her child as much as possible to get there. Poor J.

If my child vomited the way J (apparently) does there’s no way in hell he’d be in the back for a long car journey. Or atleast stick the obvious passenger in the back with him to keep an eye on him.

im not saying he doesn’t vomit. But he absolutely does not vomit the way she makes out he does. No chance In hell.I could put my life on it. She’s a manipulator and a compulsive liar- and probably absolutely loving the fact she’s got a thread on here! Loves the attention doesn’t she
Whaaattt how do you buy followers 😅

CoffeeAndSenLife

I had a quick look at the criteria for school transport in my area, as I’m not an expert but I’m sure some of you are ‘do you feel she has ‘bent’ the rules again to enable him to benefit from it?’.
no I think for special schools in notts it’s if you have an ECHP and live like 1.6 miles away you qualify