Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwinkleTwinkle21

Surely she can’t just be stopping meds off her own back, I think it’s more likely drs have said due to how well j is doing they are taking him
Off the meds Ans she just never mentions that because that goes against her need for Kiera’s
Withdrawing medication like that would surely be an immediate safeguarding trigger.
If they advised her that she didn’t specify. She literally said she was stopping his ondansetron and omeprazole. She always does shit off her own back, this isn’t anything new for her 😆

Reactions: 2

Bibedebop

She just needs one thing to be “severe”. If his vomiting was considered to make his breathing needs severe (it won’t) then she would remain eligible on the basis that J would need constant monitoring overnight by a carer.

AreYouJoking?

I had a quick look at the criteria for school transport in my area, as I’m not an expert but I’m sure some of you are ‘do you feel she has ‘bent’ the rules again to enable him to benefit from it?’.

BurlieWhurlie

And those selfies take time, to get the right angle, the right lighting. I bet she spends AT LEAST 1-2 hours trying to get 1 photo for the grid

Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
This is her now steering away
Trying her hardest to get her followers kntk her and not her son.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.
I had to remove her from my followers and unfollow as too many lies

PeaGreen1

Oh gosh I get that, I was joking 😂😂 I actually think that’s why she’s edited the person out all together, for the doing it alone single mother image.
Agreed. But I don’t understand why not just take a photo without that person in it? Or have them take it?! Why go through the effort of the questionable photoshop job?! Or just show who you’re with. She’s allowed a support bubble. It makes no sense?! Or if (which I don’t believe it is) someone passed in the background or you pal doesn’t want to be in the shot, why not take another photo. Or not post it to the gram at all. No one is going to care about not having a post like that on their feed.

Her posts engagements have been pretty poor for an “influencer”. I think more and more people are beginning to see through her crap. I think they still follow just to see the sort of car crash telly type stuff that’s going on.

Also, has she actually explained it?

Last edited:

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
On that note, the car is Js isn't it, arent you allowed to be the driver of someone else's mobility car if the journey you are making benefits them? Are you allowed to use it for any journey and for your own benefit?
Very good point, although I suppose she would argue its medical treatment blah blah blah. But definitely isn't supposed to be used for her benefit!

Attachments

Curiouslycurious

I pray that her followers see through this shit show! I am lost for words that she thinks hedramatics are acceptable.

what’s next baby girl???

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I think she’s gonna make out it’s a ghost - some relative watching over Jaxon
Some of the comments are saying this, I actually lol’d 😂 are people really that stupid. Actually... why are people that stupid? It’s so obvious someone has been poorly photoshopped out.

She will be looking on here before she answers I am sure. As she was probably going to lie about what it is. The first comment on her post about it someone actually said ‘you’ve blurred someone out.’ 😂😂

Definitely heading in the direction with it 🙄 even though it’s clearly a bad photoshop as you can see the black smudged line shes drawn between J leg and his frame. Love how she wants people to comment on her post and not DMs too, all about that engagement for those AD jobs hey 🤦🏼‍♀️
The non existent ad jobs 😂

She’s not good enough at photo shop to do that. Plus if you look at the legs they are wearing a clinging material compared to her loose trousers.

• Haha

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I’m really hoping a big sen account calls her out on it but it won’t make a different I suppose. Just like Kisscub tried to warn everybody

GEEEEZZZ She love posing in that fucking checkered shirt this is like post number 5 of lots of bullshit writing and a pic where she loves herself 🥱 🥱 🥱 clutching at straws for a post me thinks
I followed kisscub too. Absolutely love Grace and her daughter (don’t want to name kids on here obviously) it was such a shame she felt she had to leave Instagram behind.

I must have missed her trying to warn everyone. What did she say? Grace and Kayteeeee met up too with the children.

View attachment 392264
So does she read here or not?? Timing seems a little bit suspicious... (Long time lurker)
Definitely reads here. Hi baby girl. How’s Nathan? How’s the job? 😂😂

It’s taken her what, 7 hrs to apologise since I called her out ? And then she’s suggested one person complained? Liar. You actually took all day to decide you weren’t in the right and if you get thousands of responses to a pair of shoes then this did not get just one DM it got way more.
And honestly take down the comment. You’ve left it there twice now. Once on the original and a second time on the ‘apology’. No. Bloody. Shame.
I wonder if she was advised to apologise by her amazing management 🤔😂

Sleeping tablets? Why does she have these, they are only given temporarily for a temporary time as far as I know, please correct me if I am mistaken. Besides from the obvious, lack of sleep, insomnia, other medical reasons I don’t understand why she has been subscribed them. Why would she want to take them Kiera’s or not. Is this post just for attention, she loves a bit of controversial attention doesn’t she,
So sleeping tablets can be given long term but with regular reviews and monitoring. However they are not given out willy nilly and usually given to those with mental health diagnosis. But I mean things like serious ptsd etc and chronic insomnia.

Doctors aren’t daft. They will know if someone needs them or not. If a person is not sleeping they wouldn’t be able to function. Wouldn’t be able to drive. Wouldn’t be able to post on social media.

You can get over the counter sleep aids like nytol and night nurse. She’s probably taking that 😂

Last edited: