Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyerolls

Ok, I take back what I said. It was someone walking past.

However, a lot of people did notice Kayteeee.
Would have been easy to just retake the picture or just say it was a stranger unintentionally photo bombing her shot lol

Reactions: 1

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I’m confused what does the colleague mean by receipts are sent? How can a receipt prove she was still seeing her ex after she slated him? I’ve not read all the threads so fear I may have missed something?
Receipts are screenshots. So proof of things.

AvoncroftStreet

I’m confused what does the colleague mean by receipts are sent? How can a receipt prove she was still seeing her ex after she slated him? I’ve not read all the threads so fear I may have missed something?

PeaGreen1

the faces she pulls 🙄😂😂
What I find really odd is that she’s posing in front of a frame that’s only got a couple of photos in?! I guess the ones that look blank could say something in small print but it just looks empty and a strange place to record that video if that’s the case?

mysto

I’ve found one with no location listed. Qualified in adult nursing last year. But I thought in order to work you had to be registered to a location.... there isn’t a Nottingham
IIRC from when I looked/previous threads, it’s believed to be the one who got her PIN in August.. fits with the timeline of her short stint of work.

eyerolls

Haha yes I stand corrected 😂😂 I bet she had a laugh to herself at all us cynical Sallys and our theories!! But I still don’t understand why go through the bother. Especially if she wasn’t even sure about posting it in the first place. I mean why would you bother?! And surely if you were setting up your phone and the timer etc you would’ve seen the person coming anyway, why not just wait? Why not take it again? It’s still a bizarre situation whichever way you look at really
because she knew people would notice and would message or comment which then gives her content to use because she knows she is running dry on the woe me J posts. Its all catching up on her now, more SEN parents coming forward and calling her out, recent work colleagues calling her out, her following is falling harder than a brick falling down off a great height.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Can anyone share with me some insta sen mums who see through kayteeees bullshit attention seeking shite please?? Ive been on wards at gosh at the same time as her before. I used to like her tbh, now ive seen her in person though my mind has changed. (I'll add im the mum of a medically complex SEN son and i cannot stand her now🤦🏻‍♀️)
What was she like on the wards? Is she as entitled as she comes across?

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I don't think it's the single parent bit that would hold her back. They'd look at incoming and outgoings, savings, and lifestyle. They ask a lot of questions about your future plans. You don't just have to prove you can pay the mortgage, but that you can maintain the property and pay all the relevant bills and running costs. I'm not sure she could do that when you look at her lifestyle.
They really do scrutinise your finances don’t they. You can’t have an ounce of debt. Plus you have to have a guaranteed income.

When I was sorting my mortgage the bank were trying to say my unsociable hours payments weren’t guaranteed. Even though they are on every single pay slip, in my contract and definitely guaranteed unless I change jobs 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had to get letters from the finance department to say that it was.

She won’t be able to get a mortgage without a job unless she has the full whack to pay outright which is highly doubtful. Then again baby girl is good at fraudulent ways to obtain money.

Maybe she’s got more of the fundraiser saved than we thought and she can buy it cash or nearly the full amount! Still need god only knows to do it up though 🙄
I thought this too. She may have kept enough for a deposit. However I think it’s all an act. It was only the other month she said she only had enough money to pay for keiras for a day and a half was it, a week.

Remember the post asking for ‘ADVISE’ about her ‘friends’ new mansion 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all an act as she like to act the little rich girl.