Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Probably! Sadly The Shangri-La @ The Shard is closed 💔 So she is moaning that there isn’t one dentist in the North of England so NEEDS to travel to London with a child who vomits 50 times a day? I bet she gets the whitest possible veneers #gifted #ad such an inspirational Mother!
Side note, she used the #afflink earlier in the week for her sons Nike trainers. Her ex,Julian works there so are they #gifted? 🤮🤮🤮
Is Julian Jaxons dad or is that Nathan? Or is Julian the cheating ex that she was engaged to ?

CoffeeAndSenLife

if she had J at queens, then the option isn’t available. Option wasn’t available to me in 2017.

same here!
I think I saW her put before he wasn’t born in a notts hospital it was like leister or somewhere, I also had a child in 2017 and it wasn’t available to me either

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s got more of the fundraiser saved than we thought and she can buy it cash or nearly the full amount! Still need god only knows to do it up though 🙄

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
She usually has him in the front with her, assuming due to vomiting.
She put J in the back after he was switching the windows up and down while she was filming and driving. She had him behind her drivers seat when she took him to wollaton park for the Christmas lights as she had to stop quick as he had vomited 🤷🏼‍♀️

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Sleeping tablets? Why does she have these, they are only given temporarily for a temporary time as far as I know, please correct me if I am mistaken. Besides from the obvious, lack of sleep, insomnia, other medical reasons I don’t understand why she has been subscribed them. Why would she want to take them Kiera’s or not. Is this post just for attention, she loves a bit of controversial attention doesn’t she,
I doubt she’s prescribed actual sleeping tablets, unless it’s a very recent prescription. I don’t sleep well and I take a travel sickness tablet that knocks me out a treat, but I still hear my son (and my husband’s there too, I wouldn’t take it if I was in my own with my son).

It was originally recommended by my Doctor so it’s maybe something like that but saying that isn’t dramatic enough 😂

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
She recently did a link to a girl I knows account which brought her a fair few extra followers. The girl then reposted the link with a thanks to Kaytee and saying how much of an amazing mum and person she was and how people should follow her. I was desperate to direct her to here and let her read a few of the posts but I resisted as it felt reall catty !