Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastsellbydate

Why is she still being sent all this shit for free 🙄
1. Does the new ASA guidelines re filters apply to that ad?

2. Have you seen the other influencers promoting the same products as it came in a large box with a lot of other products/vegetables/fruit etc.

3. She is so rubbish at it I doubt that they will use her again!

Reactions: 2

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Honestly I’m soooooo bored of the online magazine subscription ad and I would be so embarrassed if I saw her in Tesco filming her club card ads.
it’s like she posts J doing cute things them BLAM hit with an ad 😂
This is exactly it 😂 the Tesco one will probably be just a free subscription. Readly must be desperate asking her do ads for them. I’ve only seen 2 people on Instagram do ads for them.

Bluetomato

Argh, she needs to adjust those straps! They should sit above the shoulders if he is forward facing.

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
She suffers from wealth dysmorphia. In her head she's rich, beautiful, successful, a babygirl with gold chains and a Merc. In real life she's mother to a child with additional needs living off the state, unemployed and selling her son's private medical information and milestones for Insta fame and ads.
*living off of Js fundraising money👀

• Sad

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just watched her stories and once I got over the cringefest of her and the Alexa I discovered she doesn’t half moan! She was lucky enough to have an appointment with a surgeon and she’s ignoring his recommendations and pushing for a referral to GOSH. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know the full story but she seems to be insisting on tests to find out the cause of the vomiting? Hasnt she been offered options to help that and she’s turned them down? 🤯 I don’t understand her

CoffeeAndSenLife

Totally this!!!!!! Her content is drivel. Absolute shite. Without her holidays and her stays in hospital.... Its nothing. She isn't inspirational. J is the inspirational one. I think she hates the fact her son is more popular than her. She seems like she has to have the attention on her and no one else.
There's nothing in her that interests me other than me watching her down fall 😂
She does nothing. Even playing with her child seems to be a chore. She doesn't advocate anymore other than herself. She could be doing so much more with her platform. But it's never been for advocating and raising awareness.... Her ableism and complete lack of compassion shows that. She never helps others. Her account has always been about herself. Using J to get attention and she's trying desperately to shift that attention from him to her.... And it's not happening. Her posts get just over a thousand likes.... Yet she has over 61k followers. That doesn't represent the number of followers what so ever. Even the J posts arnt doing as well as they were..... Queue her ending up in hospital to post a pic of him in a hospital bed to boost those figures.
When she's posting a photo of herself for the fifth time in that horrendous blue jacket coming out with drivel you should just know kaytee yo give it up. Your a nasty, narcissistic, attention seeker who other than J has nothing to boast about. Not even the prada, gucciband chanel stashed in your cupboards.
Even the kittens to me screamed her trying to be relatable. Look I'm a mum with a happy home, pets, a child.
Content. Her whole life is content. That new photo of them out with the walker. Will of been a staged set up of her knowing the walker brings in the likes so let's go out for a walk to take a"inspirational" photo to boost them figures.
Can see straight through her.

I agree and she'll look a right fool of she does when she's given it the whole he was toxic blah blah crap to make everyone feel sorry for her. Giving it the whole independent woman stuff... I also remember she said he was with someone else now and was looking at houses together. So I can't see it being him. She's obvs gutted she lost the money source 😂
I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s noticed she keeps wearing that same awful jacket 😂😂

Maa92

She always wears the wrong size clothes, or the most unflattering clothes. I’m not even criticising her figure, I’m pregnant and haven’t even lost my baby weight or lockdown weight so I’m def not about to knock her for that. But she literally had the worst camel toe, the most unflattering trousers I’ve ever seen on a woman ever

FlameIce

Chatty Member
With regards to nursing, at one point Kaytee posted on her stories about ignoring an isolation notification on the covid app to go to work. She said that she had only got the notification because she had left her phone on in her bag whilst on shift. But there’s no way she could possibly have been certain about this: the app doesn’t tell you when and where the notification was generated. It could have been a carer that caused the notification for example.

If you publicly post to 50,000 people that you are ignoring mandatory covid isolation to go to work as a nurse somebody is definitely going to report you.
Anyone who works in a hospital could constantly be bombarded with those notifications though

Maa92

You obviously haven't come across PTWM then lol

What is ridiculous is, she HAS taken him to destinations like that, several times I hasten to add. Apparently she is building memories with him despite the FACT he is far to young to remember any of these fancy holidays.
whos PTWM?

Curiouslycurious

I thought Nathan was the ex? I can’t keep up with baby girl. She’s more up and down than a yoyo, last week begging us to follow her aff links this weeks she’s buy a house (on what wage I’ve no idea?!)

CoffeeAndSenLife

Have the full 60 hours of Kieras been reinstated during the appeal? She seems to have all the time in the world at the moment, and no complaints about j which means he's being cared for by others.
Yes she posted saying why the appeal is going through they can’t take them off her.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Agreed. But I don’t understand why not just take a photo without that person in it? Or have them take it?! Why go through the effort of the questionable photoshop job?! Or just show who you’re with. She’s allowed a support bubble. It makes no sense?! Or if (which I don’t believe it is) someone passed in the background or you pal doesn’t want to be in the shot, why not take another photo. Or not post it to the gram at all. No one is going to care about not having a post like that on their feed.

Her posts engagements have been pretty poor for an “influencer”. I think more and more people are beginning to see through her crap. I think they still follow just to see the sort of car crash telly type stuff that’s going on.

Also, has she actually explained it?
No still not explained. She can’t go with the whole ghost thing that people are commenting surely, it’s obviously photo shopped. There’s two perfect holes in the tree 😂

It’s not someone walking past as the feet are pointing towards J and it looks like they were bending down.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Not a nurse, do work for the nhs. Just thinking through the kind of things I could get in trouble for: having an undeclared second income / not asking for permission to have a second place of employment; bringing the nhs into disrepute; giving advice (advise) as a medic when I’m not qualified to or don’t know the clinical details.
Any of those on the right lines im thank you?
There's honestly a host of things, something like not taking a paitents observations and falsey reporting them can have her suspended pending investigation. What ever the reason why she's not working if it's NMC related her case hasn't been heard yet, as she's not listed for a hearing yet & it would show on her pin if her case had gone before them & she was suspende. That's to say its even NMC related at this stage 🤷🏻‍♀️

LividLalji

VIP Member
I know we know she’s a liar but try and add 3,000 calendars and go to the checkout you’ll see the story trying to make people order fast as there’s only a couple left is an absolute LIE

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Perhaps this Nathan is another with money, we all know that’s all she looks for in a man. And he is the one e looking for the house with her. Just like the ex. Run Nathan run.