Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at all that lovely drawing he’s done on her walls why she was probably looking at her tinder swipes instead of watching him 😬😬

Reactions: 8
Look at all that lovely drawing he’s done on her walls why she was probably looking at her tinder swipes instead of watching him 😬😬
Choked on ‘something’ so I thought I’d leave this ‘high rate care and high rate mobility medically fragile child who can’t communicate and is sick 50 times a day who will die if he doesn’t have 24/7 round the clock care’ with a pile of pencils and crayons in a sealed corridor to somehow not be vomiting for 10 minutes or choking to somehow be able to manoeuvre himself around two door ways and incredibly manage to reach higher than floor level to scrawl the walls with a pencil.

🤬

Reactions: 20
So now not only has Jaxon been j unattended for long enough to grab pens and draw all over the walls... without her knowing... he’s now been left unattended long enough to get hold of her phone and help himself onto YouTube all without her knowing 🤥 that’s a lot of time alone for a child that apparently vomits and chokes constantly?

she’s full of tit

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She’s sharing tit vids on YouTube now somebody made about mr tumble. That will 100% not be on kids YouTube. If you let your child on normal YouTube Kayttttteee he will find all sorts of tit she will be sharing scary Peppa next. Anything for people to share her stories

Reactions: 7
So she claims he can unlock her phone himself but she has an iPhone so it will have Face ID or he'd have to type in her passcode than he somehow memorised (I know he's clever but I don't think he'd be that clever) so she obviously did give it to him, why lie?

Reactions: 19
My iPhone isn’t the latest one but it requires thumb/finger print recognition. Or 6 digit passcode.
I call BULLSHIT once again 🙄

Reactions: 6
How did this woman get on a nursing degree? Seriously?
despite nursing being exceptionally highly educated, universities do push some students through despite failing placements.

She’s sharing tit vids on YouTube now somebody made about mr tumble. That will 100% not be on kids YouTube. If you let your child on normal YouTube Kayttttteee he will find all sorts of tit she will be sharing scary Peppa next. Anything for people to share her stories
Lock your YouTube Kaytee, for fucks sake. My son is 3 and he knows Mr Tumble lives on “beeeeebs iPlayer” and no where else.

thicko

Reactions: 5
So she claims he can unlock her phone himself but she has an iPhone so it will have Face ID or he'd have to type in her passcode than he somehow memorised (I know he's clever but I don't think he'd be that clever) so she obviously did give it to him, why lie?
I don’t even think he was on it, she just trying to find “shocking” tit for shares and likes

Maybe this is her showing us "what actually is child abuse" and her reporting it.
This is kaytee. She's passive aggressive, likes to get one up on people and this not being able to even kick off she usually does over truths said about her must be really doing her head in. She's gangsta kaytee after all.

Shes searched for that. There's no way Jaxon would get into her security to then search for Mr tumble himself.

Also yet again contradicting herself massively. "my child should score high for communication"
Next he'll be writing an essay on a word document his skill set is way more advanced than she gives him credit for.

So now not only has Jaxon been j unattended for long enough to grab pens and draw all over the walls... without her knowing... he’s now been left unattended long enough to get hold of her phone and help himself onto YouTube all without her knowing 🤥 that’s a lot of time alone for a child that apparently vomits and chokes constantly?

she’s full of tit
has she deleted this now? I can’t see it....

Reactions: 2
Maybe this is her showing us "what actually is child abuse" and her reporting it.
This is kaytee. She's passive aggressive, likes to get one up on people and this not being able to even kick off she usually does over truths said about her must be really doing her head in. She's gangsta kaytee after all.

Shes searched for that. There's no way Jaxon would get into her security to then search for Mr tumble himself.

Also yet again contradicting herself massively. "my child should score high for communication"
Next he'll be writing an essay on a word document his skill set is way more advanced than she gives him credit for.
I missed the stories and they’ve been deleted. What happened?? I gather he supposedly got her phone by himself and saw something he shouldn’t, what was it? A weird mr tumble?

She’s still sending calendars out,bleeping hell I want a calendar to start 1st January not the middle of January.

Calendars shes now can’t post because the one post office she went to is closed. I can think of at least another 4 that aren’t too far away from her she could go to.

• Angry
I don’t even think he was on it, she just trying to find “shocking” tit for shares and likes
Yes bit of a coincidence she shares the video of the guy pretending to be blind and dancing, comments on that post about people finding disabilities funny and then a few minutes later Jaxon just happens to get hold of her phone, unlocks it and finds another inappropriate video. That's why she's deleted it, because it's obviously just her searching for things. Kaytee, if you're stuck for content, I don't mind any stories that explain why you aren't nursing. Getting tired of waiting now and do you realise how many are noticing? You're making it worse for yourself. Thenursemum who doesn't mention doing any nursing in a global pandemic, it's not a good look babes. Get it over and done with then change your name to thekeiramum because we all know you're not nursing.
Don't bother doing your BLM posts either after what happened in the USA. Its performative and jumping on the bandwagon. We all know BLM doesn't matter to you, his black grandmother didn't matter did she when she was in need.

Reactions: 20
Yes bit of a coincidence she shares the video of the guy pretending to be blind and dancing, comments on that post about people finding disabilities funny and then a few minutes later Jaxon just happens to get hold of her phone, unlocks it and finds another inappropriate video. That's why she's deleted it, because it's obviously just her searching for things. Kaytee, if you're stuck for content, I don't mind any stories that explain why you aren't nursing. Getting tired of waiting now and do you realise how many are noticing? You're making it worse for yourself. Thenursemum who doesn't mention doing any nursing in a global pandemic, it's not a good look babes. Get it over and done with then change your name to thekeiramum because we all know you're not nursing.
Don't bother doing your BLM posts either after what happened in the USA. Its performative and jumping on the bandwagon. We all know BLM doesn't matter to you, his black grandmother didn't matter did she when she was in need.
100000% still gets my goat she wouldn’t share her own sons potentially life saving go fund me Incase she needed the money 💰 👀 how Julian ever forgave her for that 🤯

100000% still gets my goat she wouldn’t share her own sons potentially life saving go fund me Incase she needed the money 💰 👀 how Julian ever forgave her for that 🤯
Who does that and then makes content out of it and does a post. Anyone else would have been embarrassed, ashamed and quiet about what they had decided to do. Kaytee does a post and tells everyone she's that selfish she didn't share her sons grandmothers crowdfunder when she was dying because she wanted people to donate to them one day. It's just baffling that anyone would decide to do that and then go on to tell people what they've done

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.