Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to really start watching what she’s doing online.
How people still believe her lies and falseness I will never know?! Mind boggling...

Reactions: 4
Is one of her watches an Apple Watch? As even if her iPhone battery is completely dead her watch would still work to make & receive calls

Reactions: 2
Is one of her watches an Apple Watch? As even if her iPhone battery is completely dead her watch would still work to make & receive calls
I think it has to be connected to the phones Bluetooth and network, though I'm only going by my Samsung watch.

Only if it’s the cellular version otherwise your phone needs to be on and connected to it to work

Reactions: 1
That fundraiser money really can buy you shite can't it. Didn't she only recently buy a hoover? It's really burning a hole in your pocket isn't it baby girl... but we can only afford a few books for J from tesco. Mmmmmm kay.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know about you guys but I can’t say I’ve ever thought to take a photo staring lovingly at my own self in the mirror for no reason at all.

Saying that I’ve never thought to set up a photo shoot in a hospital room and clamber up onto the window sill either.. each to their own I suppose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t know about you guys but I can’t say I’ve ever thought to take a photo staring lovingly at my own self in the mirror for no reason at all.

Saying that I’ve never thought to set up a photo shoot in a hospital room and clamber up onto the window sill either.. each to their own I suppose
Here was me thinking she didn’t have any time... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I missed the stories and they’ve been deleted. What happened?? I gather he supposedly got her phone by himself and saw something he shouldn’t, what was it? A weird mr tumble?
Someone had edited a Mr tumble video to include weird screaming, pictures mocking autistic children, doing a voice over with sexual content and apparently racist slurs were later in the video. She said it was on kids YouTube and everyone should follow her link to go and report it as child abuse, got offended when people suggested she should be monitoring what J is watching which is unfair bc it all happened while she was sorting out washing (apparently he can unlock her phone, find YouTube and search for videos all on his own...)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone had edited a Mr tumble video to include weird screaming, pictures mocking autistic children, doing a voice over with sexual content and apparently racist slurs were later in the video. She said it was on kids YouTube and everyone should follow her link to go and report it as child abuse, got offended when people suggested she should be monitoring what J is watching which is unfair bc it all happened while she was sorting out washing (apparently he can unlock her phone, find YouTube and search for videos all on his own...)
Of course it wouldn’t be baby girl’s fault 😏

Reactions: 3
what happened to this superking massive bed that'll hardly fit in the house? yet to see that..

Thank you!! And wow. I mean if Jaxon did that, given the locks teens and searching etc, that’s incredible! Especially the way K rates his abilities on the Kiera’s forms. But given that he just choked requiring hospital, I would be watching my child like a hawk!! She managed to not be watching him long enough for that to happen and for all the lovely art on the walls 🤯 (which travelled quite a distance, great work J!! Your mobility and creativity are coming on in bounds!)

Reactions: 9
Anybody notice the word overn 😂😂😂😂 kaytteeee it is an Oven though you probably don’t use that with all your hello fresh and tinder dates sorting dinner

I can't look at her latest stories again... why on earth would he have no clothes on when it is this cold??! The clip with the cat makes me sad. I am sure iit could move if it wants to but it's just not '😂' like she says it is. Move the bloody cat and teach J kindness towards animals maybe??!

I can't look at her latest stories again... why on earth would he have no clothes on when it is this cold??! The clip with the cat makes me sad. I am sure iit could move if it wants to but it's just not '😂' like she says it is. Move the bloody cat and teach J kindness towards animals maybe??!
Even if the heating is on.. why put your kid semi naked on a public place where all them pervs can see 😐

Reactions: 3
That story made me angry. Yes the cat could move, but j is putting some pressure on there with his feet. Like really pressing down. Move the god dam cat before it gets hurt 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That story made me angry. Yes the cat could move, but j is putting some pressure on there with his feet. Like really pressing down. Move the god dam cat before it gets hurt 🤦🏻‍♀️
She will be saying she needs Keira’s for the cats soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone here have experience with gastronomy sites? This looks green with infection? I may be wrong, but surely leaving him naked in a high chair with a cat under his feet,felt tip pens and nothing covering his tube site is failing being a nursemum? I thought she had been gifted a few vests recently from tubie kids? 😤😤😤😤

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.