Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here have experience with gastronomy sites? This looks green with infection? I may be wrong, but surely leaving him naked in a high chair with a cat under his feet,felt tip pens and nothing covering his tube site is failing being a nursemum? I thought she had been gifted a few vests recently from tubie kids? 😤😤😤😤
It looks to me like stomach acid leaking from around the button site :(
But it could also well be infected.
Stomach acid because she's taken him off his medication. The acid can leak when the opening around the button is too large... This could be because she's not out enough water in the gastrostomy balloon... So it's deflated slightly and this allows stomach acid to leak....
It will also burn around his site. I've seen that site before with layers of skin burnt away because she's left stomach acid to burn his skin.
This is actually first time I've seen her use a dressing in a long long time. She hardly ever uses dressings.
That dressing needed changing.
If it's not infected already it soon will. Especially with as you say cats around.
A lot of us use dressings all the time or fabric bamboo backed gastro pads that you pop around the button to keep it clean.

She got gifted tubie vests, hardly ever see him wearing them....
Infact he wears all in one's with no opening for his gastro so she pulls his tube all the way up his vest, out of his neck 🙄
This puts pressure on the site and will make is extremely sore on its own...
His site in the past has been absolutely appalling.

Now he's at school... They will comment on his gastro site being badly looked after. The nurses at his school will question anything and if it's repeated they will probably take further action.

Shes in the past said that J pulls on it to "self harm" 🙄
If she disconnected it after feeds and didn't have it pulled so tight then it wouldn't tempt him.
Non of the basics of care are there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her cat that she lets her son have unsupervised access to (admittedly this is an assumption, but if he is unsupervised and chokes, he’s unsupervised with the cats) bites 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I bet she’s just setting the scene to get rid of the cats. I imagine her or J will get ‘bit’ soon so they will have to go.

Reactions: 4
It looks to me like stomach acid leaking from around the button site :(
But it could also well be infected.
Stomach acid because she's taken him off his medication. The acid can leak when the opening around the button is too large... This could be because she's not out enough water in the gastrostomy balloon... So it's deflated slightly and this allows stomach acid to leak....
It will also burn around his site. I've seen that site before with layers of skin burnt away because she's left stomach acid to burn his skin.
This is actually first time I've seen her use a dressing in a long long time. She hardly ever uses dressings.
That dressing needed changing.
If it's not infected already it soon will. Especially with as you say cats around.
A lot of us use dressings all the time or fabric bamboo backed gastro pads that you pop around the button to keep it clean.

She got gifted tubie vests, hardly ever see him wearing them....
Infact he wears all in one's with no opening for his gastro so she pulls his tube all the way up his vest, out of his neck 🙄
This puts pressure on the site and will make is extremely sore on its own...
His site in the past has been absolutely appalling.

Now he's at school... They will comment on his gastro site being badly looked after. The nurses at his school will question anything and if it's repeated they will probably take further action.

Shes in the past said that J pulls on it to "self harm" 🙄
If she disconnected it after feeds and didn't have it pulled so tight then it wouldn't tempt him.
Non of the basics of care are there.
He might not be back at school for months yet, shes not sending him, its children like Jaxon that are going to suffer the consequences of not being at school. Like you say, the school would be raising concerns and questioning things. I hope if social services are watching her stories, they're noticing things like this. Kaytee should know all about safeguarding and the importance of hygiene and care. You would have thought a nurse would take excellent care of their own child.

Reactions: 5
Her most recent posts are so uncomfortable to watch, he is trying to say ‘of course’ and ‘diplodocus’ she should be jumping up and down kissing him and saying’Well done,you are amazing’ but instead laughs AT him and says ‘Dip tit’ and why the need to write ‘What is life, this bin is for his vomit’ Kayteee we know he vomits 50 times a day remember you stopped his antiemetics! It’s vile the way you belittle your own sons progress,you appear to be an unfit mother by watching your stories. Get rid of the cats! They are a risk of infection or could pull your sons tube out or scratch his infected tube site!
And a nice new £95 Juicy Couture tracksuit top she is wearing!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her most recent posts are so uncomfortable to watch, he is trying to say ‘of course’ and ‘diplodocus’ she should be jumping up and down kissing him and saying’Well done,you are amazing’ but instead laughs AT him and says ‘Dip tit’ and why the need to write ‘What is life, this bin is for his vomit’ Kayteee we know he vomits 50 times a day remember you stopped his antiemetics! It’s vile the way you belittle your own sons progress,you appear to be an unfit mother by watching your stories. Get rid of the cats! They are a risk of infection or could pull your sons tube out or scratch his infected tube site!
Dipshit. Lovely lovely ableist dig there mummy.
You are a disgusting human being.
I wish someone would take him to a better home.

And who the hell would leave meds accessible to a VERY physically capable toddler who we know can stand and hold the top of his bed/cell walls?? 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dipshit. Lovely lovely ableist dig there mummy.
You are a disgusting human being.
I wish someone would take him to a better home.

And who the hell would leave meds accessible to a VERY physically capable toddler who we know can stand and hold the top of his bed/cell walls?? 🤬
Not to defend her but I think she meant it sounded like he said "dipshit" not that she was calling him that. She posted something similar a few weeks ago when he said "bricks" it sounded like "witch" Think she needs to grow up :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Not to defend her but I think she meant it sounded like he said "dipshit" not that she was calling him that. She posted something similar a few weeks ago when he said "bricks" it sounded like "witch" Think she needs to grow up :rolleyes:
It’s not about if she said it to him she said it at him. She said it was what he said when clearly it wasn’t. She has given him the knowledge to use it and repeat it. She didn’t simply correct him or even just praise him for trying to say such a difficult word. This is mockery and belittling behaviour and it’s now also in the public domain.
Why’s she chose to say it is the problem.
She uses him for likes and engagement at his expense!!. Regardless of how clever or able he is she insists on putting him down whenever she can.

Reactions: 10
It is absolutely abhorrent. She is belittling, mocking and laughing at him,using his brilliant efforts with speech and twisting into a dip tit joke that hopefully people will see just how inherently nasty and narcissistic she is. This is the child she said was non verbal and would use Makaton saying diplodocus and jungle,melon and of course,how can she never be truly happy about her son? Obviously no Kiera’s tonight.Posting to 62k of him mispronouncing words sounding like witch and dipstick just isn’t cute or funny. Grow up babygirl and be a better mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If covid was a war and not a virus and you could see the bombs dropping on the school would she be wanting Jaxons special school to stay open? Would she be kicking off that special schools should stay open if she could visually see the danger? She's a bleeping nurse, if she was really working she might have a more concerns about covid.
I read this thread but I haven’t commented before. I know I don’t know have to say anything and I know your post @Sendparent was totally about Kaytee...but I just wanted to add something on the part of the post I’ve quoted.

My son is 4, and has been diagnosed with autism and Global Developmental Delay. Our area has an inclusion policy educationally so he goes to a hub of the only developmental nursery/school. He started this time last year and missed 5 months with lockdown (we’re in Scotland). He regressed during that time and he was just starting to get back on track when our second lockdown was announced.

We don’t know what the future will hold for him but we do know he is already ‘behind’ so a further lockdown of an unknown time is scary. We asked the nursery to consider giving him one of the few places they can accommodate and they agreed, they saw a change in him too. There have been no cases of COVID in the hub and the regression, disruption to routine and uncertainty are of more concern to us than him catching COVID right now.

Obviously if we were in a war we would take a different view too but I personally don’t think that’s a fair comparison, because I’m satisfied with what the school did between August and December to keep all the kids and staff safe. I guess I do feel a bit defensive and the weight of the responsibility is great but I just wanted to comment that whilst Kaytee maybe taking the piss, not everyone who chooses to put their kids to school just now are.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you mean” Whellll Dunnnn”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't get my head around why she took him off those antiemetics. If you have a separate bin for vomit your kid probably needs to be taking antiemetics.

Reactions: 11
I read this thread but I haven’t commented before. I know I don’t know have to say anything and I know your post @Sendparent was totally about Kaytee...but I just wanted to add something on the part of the post I’ve quoted.

My son is 4, and has been diagnosed with autism and Global Developmental Delay. Our area has an inclusion policy educationally so he goes to a hub of the only developmental nursery/school. He started this time last year and missed 5 months with lockdown (we’re in Scotland). He regressed during that time and he was just starting to get back on track when our second lockdown was announced.

We don’t know what the future will hold for him but we do know he is already ‘behind’ so a further lockdown of an unknown time is scary. We asked the nursery to consider giving him one of the few places they can accommodate and they agreed, they saw a change in him too. There have been no cases of COVID in the hub and the regression, disruption to routine and uncertainty are of more concern to us than him catching COVID right now.

Obviously if we were in a war we would take a different view too but I personally don’t think that’s a fair comparison, because I’m satisfied with what the school did between August and December to keep all the kids and staff safe. I guess I do feel a bit defensive and the weight of the responsibility is great but I just wanted to comment that whilst Kaytee maybe taking the piss, not everyone who chooses to put their kids to school just now are.
there’s a major difference in that J’s medically vulnerable. She’s said repeatedly that a cold could be fatal, so anyone would presume that covid would be really dangerous for him. The bomb analogy doesn’t work for the wider picture, children like your own are allowed to go in for good reason, but it does work for him. It’s just unfortunate that his mother seems to want to spend as little time with him as she can, regardless of whether that’s to his detriment or not :(

Reactions: 9
there’s a major difference in that J’s medically vulnerable. She’s said repeatedly that a cold could be fatal, so anyone would presume that covid would be really dangerous for him. The bomb analogy doesn’t work for the wider picture, children like your own are allowed to go in for good reason, but it does work for him. It’s just unfortunate that his mother seems to want to spend as little time with him as she can, regardless of whether that’s to his detriment or not :(
That’s a good point, I did think after I posted that he had complex medical needs. There are children with complex medical needs in my son’s class but I don’t know whether they were even offered a space. And I think if my son had more physical difficulties the decision might have been different too.

The more I read about Kaytee the more I can see everything is about her and it’s really quite heartbreaking. Whereas most parents fret about every decision and whether it’s best for the child/family

That’s a good point, I did think after I posted that he had complex medical needs. There are children with complex medical needs in my son’s class but I don’t know whether they were even offered a space. And I think if my son had more physical difficulties the decision might have been different too.

The more I read about Kaytee the more I can see everything is about her and it’s really quite heartbreaking. Whereas most parents fret about every decision and whether it’s best for the child/family
my son has ASD along with some physical disabilities that don’t increase his risk of anything. He’d be going in if he was allowed as it’s so beneficial to him due to the ASD - we just can’t provide the same level of experience at home as is possible in school. If he had a medical issue that made him more vulnerable though (J for example has a heart condition) then he’d be at home and we’d balance the things he’d need to catch up on afterwards, as being behind is the lesser evil in that case. It’s risk management, but Kayteeee doesn’t seem able to see anything beyond her own desire for time away from him. It’s appalling, he seems such a bright boy too :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m just wondering, why would she need to call therapists to ask about the guide for the walker? Did she not have 100k raised for J that she could purchase it with? I’m genuinely confused as to why she thinks everything should be free for her..

Reactions: 10
I’m just wondering, why would she need to call therapists to ask about the guide for the walker? Did she not have 100k raised for J that she could purchase it with? I’m genuinely confused as to why she thinks everything should be free for her..
To be fair the Walker will be classed as on loan and any adjustments or adaptations to it should only be done by physiotherapists, but she didn’t need to post about it she could have just rung them Monday 🥱🥱🥱

To be fair the Walker will be classed as on loan and any adjustments or adaptations to it should only be done by physiotherapists, but she didn’t need to post about it she could have just rung them Monday 🥱🥱🥱
Oh I thought she had 2? One for school and one that she was given that I thought was this one. Never mind 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.