Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started to piss me off when all the keira debacle was going off, she can't cope, she can't work, then a few days later she'd got 2 kittens!!! I love pets but they're not the easiest to look after as kittens with everything else going on. It made me wonder if she was stupid or lying about being so overworked.

Reactions: 11
Even in her ring ads still managed to squeeze a carers beg in there.. and no it is not a big responsibility Kayyyteee looking after your own child 7 days a week 🥱🥱🥱
That pissed me off, so Keiras are there to be nannies and now she also sees them as bodyguards or something? Kaytee you are a single parent from Arnold, get used to being at home alone with a child. You're not kylie Jenner, you don't need security and nannies, get rid of the merc and you might not be targeted. Kieras aren't there to keep you feeling safe. Get a dog if you want protecting, clear another cupboard out and you could shove it in one like the kittens.
D I C K H E A D
Oh and it's got adhesive pads? So that didn't need the drill you borrowed to do a ad so that means we are all going to be treated to another ad soon, unless that got cancelled too, like the ad you recorded with Lianne that's never be shown 🤣
Wheres the new bed. Still the same old divan in that grid post.
Ask the kieras if they can iron your sheets too, (if they have finished doing your decorating and appeal admin now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember she was friendly with kisscub on insta ..meeting up and stuff and that friendship ended. And she was friends with someone in Dubai that also ended.

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember she was friendly with kisscub on insta ..meeting up and stuff and that friendship ended. And she was friends with someone in Dubai that also ended.
kisscub saw through her tit! Does anybody know if they’re ok btw? Hoping Amy G is doing well

Reactions: 12
Didn’t that friend in Dubai pay for literally everything for her, and Kaytee failed to mention it when she was boasting all over Instagram and made out it was just her and J and her friend (rightly so) got pissed off about it? Is that what happened or am I imagining it 😂

Reactions: 15
Didn’t that friend in Dubai pay for literally everything for her, and Kaytee failed to mention it when she was boasting all over Instagram and made out it was just her and J and her friend (rightly so) got pissed off about it? Is that what happened or am I imagining it 😂
I thought the Dubai lady offered to loan her the money to come out and then our Kaytee didn’t want to pay her back. Didn’t want to crack open the go fund me and all that

This just in... she can be up all night packing and posting Callender’s BUT cannot go to her son who cry’s in pain in the night because then she would be too tired and might give J too much meds 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I thought the Dubai lady offered to loan her the money to come out and then our Kaytee didn’t want to pay her back. Didn’t want to crack open the go fund me and all that

Ah yes that sounds familiar actually! Sounds about right for her. 🥴 I remember loads of stories about it, and some accounts were calling her out massively but I never knew who was saying what so I missed all the goss

Reactions: 3
Everyone in the SEN community has seen through her tit.
Unfortunately not. Some pretty high profile and hugely SEN community supported accounts still share her posts and clearly agree with her opinions and agree she deserves Kiera’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just this last couple of days I’ve seen accounts that I was certain were on to her actively promote her???

Flame Nails are gone again. Must be nice to spend all that money and just whip them off a few days later. Trips to the post office ESSENTIAL? I don’t think so.

Anyone else notice the Walker has been labelled with his name and some other instructions (the label wraps round the bars but I can’t see the other half clearly)?. So does it go into school with him because I know my child can not take any equipment into school that has not been provided by the OT/PT’s and has not been fitted/maintained/measured correctly. And this is my child’s mainstream school.
It’s simply unsafe. And against all protocol as far as I know.
Equipment is also listed on the ehcp.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Unfortunately not. Some pretty high profile and hugely SEN community supported accounts still share her posts and clearly agree with her opinions and agree she deserves Kiera’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just this last couple of days I’ve seen accounts that I was certain were on to her actively promote her???

Flame Nails are gone again. Must be nice to spend all that money and just whip them off a few days later. Trips to the post office ESSENTIAL? I don’t think so.

Anyone else notice the Walker has been labelled with his name and some other instructions (the label wraps round the bars but I can’t see the other half clearly)?. So does it go into school with him because I know my child can not take any equipment into school that has not been provided by the OT/PT’s and has not been fitted/maintained/measured correctly. And this is my child’s mainstream school.
Which accounts? Theres some I have wondered about too that don't seem to be friends with her anymore.
I thought she said he had a Walker at school and said it had the waist strap unlike the one donated?

Which accounts? Theres some I have wondered about too that don't seem to be friends with her anymore.
I thought she said he had a Walker at school and said it had the waist strap unlike the one donated?
I’d hate to name them on here as even I myself really look up to this one particular family who have shared her this week.

My mistake. I’ve triple checked and the current Walker must be his school one. It’s slightly different and has stoppers on the front wheels which the donated one doesn’t.
So she took something from a family she isn’t now using? Typical Katie.

Last edited:
She is a NURSE. Your instinct kicks the duck in. I had to do CPR on a member of the public and I did it, all while telling the two other people next to me what to do. This is literally WHAT WE ARE TRAINED FOR.

Reactions: 14
That pissed me off, so Keiras are there to be nannies and now she also sees them as bodyguards or something? Kaytee you are a single parent from Arnold, get used to being at home alone with a child. You're not kylie Jenner, you don't need security and nannies, get rid of the merc and you might not be targeted. Kieras aren't there to keep you feeling safe. Get a dog if you want protecting, clear another cupboard out and you could shove it in one like the kittens.
D I C K H E A D
Oh and it's got adhesive pads? So that didn't need the drill you borrowed to do a ad so that means we are all going to be treated to another ad soon, unless that got cancelled too, like the ad you recorded with Lianne that's never be shown 🤣
Wheres the new bed. Still the same old divan in that grid post.
Ask the kieras if they can iron your sheets too, (if they have finished doing your decorating and appeal admin now)
Nah we've seen that add, she used the drill to install the ring doorbell that recorded someone on her drive checking her house/car out because complete strangers know she's a single parent household. Coughmerconthedrivecough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Somebody gave her that Walker, her OT one is at school and has a belt on it

Just seen it that is his official Walker lol

C31073B0-2712-43A6-93E0-0C36A013198E.jpeg

The “Face of Ring Security” 😏

0CDE4AAD-E5AA-4007-9E65-D5674BAC8CE5.jpeg

“They come with stickies that come with them” 🤔
Did Ring and her management actually look at this before they approved it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ring should have gone with ‘ buy our doorbells so if you see this woman at your door you can hide your kids, hide your wives and hide your husbands’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ring should have gone with ‘ buy our doorbells so if you see this woman at your door you can hide your kids, hide your wives and hide your husbands’ 😂
🎶 hide yo kids hide yo wife 🎶

no wonder her ad work is drying up quicker than Ghandis flipflop, it’s truly tit isnt it. Don’t think I have come across an ‘influencer’ as awkward on camera as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.